Jbcash

Moderator: J4ck

Jumps7yl3r

Re: Jbcash

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Black Leader wrote:
Thierry Henry wrote:
neondragon wrote:Jailtopia has had a very good year leading to a strong currency, our success in exporting VIP sales to Europe has really boosted the economy.
I'm 100 % sure if you take this idea you will get lots of people buying it..
If the price is reliable.
Ofcourse let's ruin the gameplay even more. Jailbreak shouldn't be about money but having a good time with others. Playing a game together and just having fun...
Those days are long gone my friend.
Image Image
Piree

Post by Piree »

I remember a long time ago (right after gambling started) I sold 800.000+ jb$

Got like 6x vip which i gave away.
2x cs 1.6 acc, a cs:s account.
Then he was going to buy me sc2, but I made a mistake by giving him the jbcash infront, he gambled it all away and never gave me tsc2.

Mati also sold some jbcash to this guy after I told him about my little business :)
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

Please Jump, stop the dramatic bs. Just because some people pushed you that idea in your head you dont have to tell it everywhere. I'm having fun playing JB and so are many others. So please, stop saying it. It's your opinion not everyones....
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

I want 1 mil and I pay not jbcash
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Black Leader wrote:Please Jump, stop the dramatic bs. Just because some people pushed you that idea in your head you dont have to tell it everywhere. I'm having fun playing JB and so are many others. So please, stop saying it. It's your opinion not everyones....
And many of ous doesnt enjoy the current state of jb, hence we're spreading our giant pile of bullshit.
Last edited by Emziek on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Bixplus wrote:I want 1 mil and I pay not jbcash
please buy some grammar lessons with that money...
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Black Leader wrote:Please Jump, stop the dramatic bs. Just because some people pushed you that idea in your head you dont have to tell it everywhere. I'm having fun playing JB and so are many others. So please, stop saying it. It's your opinion not everyones....
If every opinion except yours is BS than you my friend are a true communist and just so you know I never said today's jb isn't fun , it's just a different kind of fun. Please refrain from putting words in my mouth .....
Image Image
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:
If every opinion except yours is BS than you my friend are a true communist and just so you know I never said today's jb isn't fun , it's just a different kind of fun. Please refrain from putting words in my mouth .....
Oh god here it goes :facepalm:
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

Black Leader wrote:
Thierry Henry wrote:
neondragon wrote:Jailtopia has had a very good year leading to a strong currency, our success in exporting VIP sales to Europe has really boosted the economy.
I'm 100 % sure if you take this idea you will get lots of people buying it..
If the price is reliable.
Ofcourse let's ruin the gameplay even more. Jailbreak shouldn't be about money but having a good time with others. Playing a game together and just having fun...
Jailbreak got ruined long time ago lol
Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

Black Leader wrote:
Jumps7yl3r wrote:
Oh god here it goes :facepalm:
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

This discussion reminds me of one of those experiments they did with monkeys.

They put 10 monkeys in a room and a banana on a ladder. When 1 of the monkeys would get the banana, all the other monkeys would get soaked wet with a firehose.
So after this happend twice if 1 monkey was going to get the banana, the other 9 would beat him up and make sure noone would go up the ladder to get the banana.

After this they took out the monkeys 1 by 1 and replaced them with other monkeys. Every new monkey always wanted to go up the ladder to get the banana, but the others would know something bad would happen and they would beat him up, to make sure they wouldn't get up the ladder.
In the end every monkey had been replaced by a new one. Therefore none of them ever experienced what happend if someone would get the banana, but still they would get in panic whenever 1 of them would get close to the stairs.

On nD everyone keeps saying "It was so much better 3 years ago" therefore the new people are also starting to think that. And disliking the way it goes now, even if they have never seen anything different. Noone is forcing you to play, why keep saying its so terrible?
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post (total 3):
Black Leader, Spato, spaxor
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

Jellow wrote:This discussion reminds me of one of those experiments they did with monkeys.

They put 10 monkeys in a room and a banana on a ladder. When 1 of the monkeys would get the banana, all the other monkeys would get soaked wet with a firehose.
So after this happend twice if 1 monkey was going to get the banana, the other 9 would beat him up and make sure noone would go up the ladder to get the banana.

After this they took out the monkeys 1 by 1 and replaced them with other monkeys. Every new monkey always wanted to go up the ladder to get the banana, but the others would know something bad would happen and they would beat him up, to make sure they wouldn't get up the ladder.
In the end every monkey had been replaced by a new one. Therefore none of them ever experienced what happend if someone would get the banana, but still they would get in panic whenever 1 of them would get close to the stairs.

On nD everyone keeps saying "It was so much better 3 years ago" therefore the new people are also starting to think that. And disliking the way it goes now, even if they have never seen anything different. Noone is forcing you to play, why keep saying its so terrible?
What "new" peoples are you talking about then?
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

I'm looking it at the other way.
When I started playing jailbreak, it was fun.
After a few weeks you started to know most of the rules and play it more and more.
But back then they didn't have those cool maps & cool games like we have now.

It were the people that made it fun.
JBcash & Gamble were one of the greatest plugins nD ever had.
Which attracted new people, and more friendships.

Some of you might know I quitted for a few months in the mid 2011 till november/december 2011 (Because it kinda got boring, nothing combined with school or private life.)
Once I found out the gamble system I started playing again.
I found out new people, and lots, LOTS of friendships.
I think the gamble system attracts new people, and this makes new friendships.
This way you can make it like it used to be, but more luxe.

Why can u buy powers, but not Cash?

And what's the problem about people buying JBcash?
What's the problem of them being rich, and enjoying the gamble feeling.
Not only that, But this will help neonDragon to get more money, and more money will make better updates for the neonDragon Community.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

The problem is the rebelling which like i previous said in i donno what thread is based on luck and jbcash not skill (eg hiding runing camping etc) so geting more jbcash by paying will probably lead to even more rebelling if that is even possible. Again this is my oppinion not everyone's so who knows i might be wrong.
Image Image
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:The problem is the rebelling which like i previous said in i donno what thread is based on luck and jbcash not skill (eg hiding runing camping etc) so geting more jbcash by paying will probably lead to even more rebelling if that is even possible. Again this is my oppinion not everyone's so who knows i might be wrong.
they shud remove the jbshop and only have the money/gamble system left, it was funnier when you had to escape to get guns :lol:

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”