[CoR] Decencys Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Decency
VIP

Decencys Application

Post by Decency »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:15875764
- NickName : Decency
- Sex : Male
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I have no experience of being an member/admin.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : Well, now when it's summer break, maybe 7-12 hours per day, but when school starts, about 2-5 hours.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? First time I joined your server was in october 2011[If i remember correctly]

- Do you have a working mic? Yes

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Well, My name is Joachim but most of my friends call me Jocke.

I am currently living in Gothenburg, which is a city in Sweden, and I plan to live here for quite some time. as I wrote before, I am 14 years old, and I am currently going in a school called ISGR, the full name is International School of Gothenburg Region, which is obviously the International School of the Gothenburg Region.(lol)

I like playing computer, being with friends, playing rugby, armwrestling, normal wrestling, and fighting.
I am about 1.69m tall, (169CM) and my weight is about 61-65 [Changes] I am quite muscular but also have some fat that I will get rid of sooner or later.

I like to solve things that are hard to solve(not too hard, otherwise I just get mad), I like to be underwater(The water were you pay to swim) Cause it's so... Beautiful when you are at the bottom and look at everything. And when it's normal water(like a beach) you can't see shit underwater.

I like to troll and have fun, but sometimes I notice that I go too far.

I have a brother that is 2 years older than me, he is a pro at computers and helps me when it's needed(sometimes when I yell ; Hey, come here, I need help with something! He answers, WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!?!?) obv he is getting tired of helping me, since he has helped me with things for almost 10 years, when it comes to computers.

Yes for those who wonders, I suck at computers, fixing things, making avatars, installing hard programs, e.t.c, even though I spend most of my freetime on computers. I spend them on playing, not what I mentioned above :p

Motivation; Well, My motivation is like everyone elses, I would like to help your servers[Mostly Jail ofc] to get clean from the rulebreakers, harassers, bugabusers e.t.c, and to be fair, I am very active on your servers, and about 6.5/10 of the time I am on your servers, there's no member on that server, so I think I could help the servers alot.

TBH, I am pretty sure I will declined because of my actions in the past , so the main reason I did this application is that I want to know what people think about me. so If you wanna reply, don't reply with something like; No, too childish, reply with a reply that can actually help me improve,
such as Pros/Neutrals and Cons.

Thanks for your time if you are reading this.
Coby

Re: Decencys Application

Post by Coby »

Hey decency to start off, people who judge you from your past behaviour should not even bother voting, this is the present.
Second, have faith man :) I belivie on you and so should you, you have a big chance of being a member in my eyes. going after this:
Spoiler!
TBH, I am pretty sure I will declined because of my actions in the past
Well i'll list some pro's and con's for you since that is what you asked for.

Pro's
- Active, both in-game and on the site, site activity could increase tho.
- Maturity, I don't think people who don't know you think you're 14, you've got a deep voice whcih will earn you more respect and you're very mature.
- Rule knowledge, it's even better than mine wtf :( everytime we argue about a rule, you're always right so explaining things aswell as knowing what you're talking bout won't be a problem for you at all.
- Good commander, never is lame, always asks the t's what they would like, I admire you for this.
- You're constantly helping people, not just by answering theese kinda questions: HOW I GET KATANA HHHHHH, but also questions that noone else answers.
- You have your eyes wide open at all times, you always know when somthing is fishy or unfair.
- English, you're english level is very good, very impressive for your age I must say. Especially since you have no family from the english speaking countries. ( yes ik him irl).
- You know when nuff is nuff and you have the ability to act up against your mates, which is rare, I have a really hard time with that.
Neutrals
- You can get annoyed, but you've always got a very good reason in that case, a omfg you nub can accure, but hardly ever. Try calming that down a bit.

con's
- Your strikes, tho it was a long time ago, it's still 3 of them.
- When you're friends are on the server you tend to have a bit too much fun. By this I mean that you can type things to them that they get but other people will think that you're serious and that you're harassing them, which you're not doing but it can be unclear, try making it obvious that you're joking or taking it in steam/skype :)

Decency, you've got my full support and I hope the admins,members and regulars reconize how much you already do for this community.

btw this made me lol :D
Spoiler!
And when it's normal water(like a beach) you can't see shit underwater.
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it.
Erader

Post by Erader »

I would like to start by giving you a bulky yes which you are worthy of .I will say now the main reasons which determined to have a positive answer.

- friendly, pragmatic and resourceful.
- never saw you raging -> even-tempered.
- rule knowledge.
- very good commander (and this aspect emphasizes a lot about your skills [knowledge of English ; capacity of beeing 'leading-edge' and so on.)

I'm looking forward to see your name black. :D
SiX

Post by SiX »

I will be completely honest.

Pro's

* Activity in game aswell as on the forum. (playing several hours / day and posting daily on the forum)

* Rule knowledge (you know all the basic rules and even most of the advanced ones)

* Mature (even thought you're only 14, you're one of the most mature in the community)

* Great commander (due to rule knowledge, you never lame and I mean never)

* Helpfull (You help newcomers, telling the rulebreakers the rules)

* English skills (you type good, and you talk good)

* Application involvement (the application is fine)

* Old Regular

* VIP and tries to moderate fair with it.

Neutral:

* Age (14 only, though you're mature enough)

* Reports (makes reports, but some of them was fail)

Con's

* Past (been permanently banned)

* Sometimes you can freak out at the freekillers (which is normally but should be avoided)

Conclusion:

You're a very nice guy and I could definently see you as a member, good luck Decency.
Yes.
Karn

Post by Karn »

Hello Decency !

First of all , I don't think its ever fair to judge someone with his past , I didn't know you were perm banned but that doesnt change anything , I think you are fully motivated , you are frequently giving helping hand.
I'll leave my vote Blank because i'm not sure you can handle and moderate a full server and stay in the same degree of motivation after you get promoted
M.A

Post by M.A »

Pros
- Decent application
- Commands often
- Good english for your age
- Activity in-game
- Friendly

Neutral
- Rule Knowledge

Cons
- Can be immature sometimes
- Standing outside the crowd
- Havn't seen you helping out people so much
- Argues in unnecessary situations

Conclusion
You're a nice guy Decency but I don't think you're up for the job yet, it's a no from my side. I do not think that you'll be able to handle trolls or a full server by yourslef and when it comes to the report you made of zone, you should keep away from unnecessary arguements and leave it to the admins to decide. Your rule knowledge is ok, not that well but it's just ok. You're pretty young and your forum activity could improve but that's not a biggie, we have young members but I don't think you can compare to their maturity level. Work on helping people out and then it will probably help you stand outside the crowd too. Even tho' u've had a bad past, I don't see the same person in you anymore, which is a good thing.

Good Luck!
These users thanked the author M.A for the post (total 3):
Aurelius, mange2, Путинтебяобстрелит
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Toon

Post by Toon »

M.A wrote:Pros
- Decent application
- Commands often
- Good english for your age
- Activity in-game
- Friendly

Neutral
- Could be serious sometimes when its needed.
Cons
- Standing outside the crowd
- Havn't seen you helping out people so much
- Argues in unnecessary situations
- Childish in some situations/Immature
- Rule knowledge
- Permbanned (which is a huge con)

Conclusion
You're a nice guy Decency but I don't think you're up for the job yet, it's a no from my side. I do not think that you'll be able to handle trolls or a full server by yourslef and when it comes to the report you made of zone, you should keep away from unnecessary arguements and leave it to the admins to decide. Your rule knowledge is ok, not that well but it's just ok. You're pretty young and your forum activity could improve but that's not a biggie, we have young members but I don't think you can compare to their maturity level. Work on helping people out and then it will probably help you stand outside the crowd too. Even tho' u've had a bad past, I don't see the same person in you anymore, which is a good thing.
Quoted M.A and added somethngs but mostly I agree to what M.A wrote.
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
Vato

Post by Vato »

Hello Decency
Pro's
*Smart guy
*Good commander
*When you make some mistakes your honest
*You help people aswell
You'r doing i great job
Con's
I agree with six,m.a
My vote is NO!
Good luck
Last edited by Vato on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Coby

Post by Coby »

vato wrote:Hello Decency
I've got nothing to say about you Decency
Soo il vote Blank
50-50
There's no point in saying this, the admins judge on what people say and how it can help them make their decision, also quoting decency here:
don't reply with something like; No, too childish, reply with a reply that can actually help me improve,
such as Pros/Neutrals and Cons.
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Macho Man

Post by Macho Man »

Decency , your a great commander and you have my Support and good luck ,
Attachments
Pika.jpg
Pika.jpg (17.57 KiB) Viewed 1740 times
[youtube]VVqvSYFN9XQ[/youtube]

"this year you have been 16, 13 and now 14 turning 15, how old are u exactly?"
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

I don't normally reply to these as I don't generally feel I know said person well enough to comment. I know Decency pretty well though so here goes.

I think you have what it takes to be a member. Not sure about your history but I've been speaking to you a lot over Skype lately while we get dicked by noobs on LoL and you seem like a genuinely nice guy, can't say I ever remember you raging.

He's my Pros:

Commands often.
Known on the server and active.
Acts mature.
Nice guy.
Helps out when no members are there.

Neutral

Forum act.

Cons

Previous ban(s).

I think I know Decency pretty well. If it were my decision I would let you join. Obviously it isn't though so I will just wish you the best of luck with your application.
These users thanked the author Konijn for the post (total 2):
spaxor, Black Leader
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Thanks for the replies guys! I'll work on the cons.
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

I agree with you, you wont get accepted
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

zoNe~ wrote:I agree with you, you wont get accepted
You dont have to type stuff like this zoNe. Decency is just a bit insecure (which i understand, knowing he was permed and by looking at his age), but that doesnt mean he is not up for the task of being a member. So please, if you dont have anything usefull to say then just dont bother replying in the first place. Thanks!

OT: I totally agree with Konijn, you got my vote Decency!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post (total 2):
spaxor, Acer*

Return to “Declined Applications”