Gag-meny to members.

Moderator: J4ck

Ghost Shooter

Gag-meny to members.

Post by Ghost Shooter »

gag meny would be fine on jb server today it was 2mic spammers on the server and it was a fun member there but he didnt have time to be on nd jb all the time... he kicked them.. after he left they were back... was pretty annoying.ofc we could mute but maybe it is ppl who dont know how to do... This destroys the game play...

So it would be good if u would give members a gag meny so they can voice ban them for 1min and 5min and 30min and a hour or something like that....

Edit: I will make it more clear.. I mean it would be good whit a gag meny to members.. Becuse today was it 2 guys who mic spammed soonest the member left they started again. And no one could heard what the commander said... And all doesnt know how to mute...
Last edited by Ghost Shooter on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Ghost Shooter for the post:
Sexypanda
hello everyone
Xaturi

Re: Gag-meny to members.

Post by Xaturi »

What the fuck did I just read?
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

He's saying members should be able to gag players for extended periods of time and I agree with him, something similar to the ban menu. There are people who constantly voice spam on the servers and a kick usually doesn't make them stop and it's either mostly too minor for a ban or too hard to collect the evidence so they continue doing it when the members aren't there. I think a 3 day voice chat ban would be good as the longest ban for repeat offenders.
-d4z0'.

Post by -d4z0'. »

Konijn wrote:He's saying members should be able to gag players for extended periods of time and I agree with him, something similar to the ban menu. There are people who constantly voice spam on the servers and a kick usually doesn't make them stop and it's either mostly too minor for a ban or too hard to collect the evidence so they continue doing it when the members aren't there. I think a 3 day voice chat ban would be good as the longest ban for repeat offenders.
3 day? Maybe 1 hour would be most, you do realise if you removed voice chat for 3 days then they can't command as CT right?
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

-d4z0'. wrote:
Konijn wrote:He's saying members should be able to gag players for extended periods of time and I agree with him, something similar to the ban menu. There are people who constantly voice spam on the servers and a kick usually doesn't make them stop and it's either mostly too minor for a ban or too hard to collect the evidence so they continue doing it when the members aren't there. I think a 3 day voice chat ban would be good as the longest ban for repeat offenders.
3 day? Maybe 1 hour would be most, you do realise if you removed voice chat for 3 days then they can't command as CT right?
I don't see a problem with that if they have been voice spamming. Most voice spammers are T anyway.
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

And let's be honest the regular commanders never mic spam.
Image Image
M.A

Post by M.A »

If a player reconnects while being gagged, he will be able to speak again. If the admins don't find a solution to that first then I don't feel like it's necessary to have the gag command.
These users thanked the author M.A for the post:
Mr.Mackey
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

M.A wrote:If a player reconnects while being gagged, he will be able to speak again. If the admins don't find a solution to that first then I don't feel like it's necessary to have the gag command.
I'm sure it can easily be fixed by mati to persist disconnects
These users thanked the author Konijn for the post:
Ghost Shooter
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

This was suggested before and I'm suprised it didn't got added. If Mati would be able to fix the reconnect problem it would be a great addition to the ndmenu!
Ghost Shooter

Post by Ghost Shooter »

Black Leader wrote:This was suggested before and I'm suprised it didn't got added. If Mati would be able to fix the reconnect problem it would be a great addition to the ndmenu!
So true and I hope it will get added would be so good..Maybe they were just to lazy :)
hello everyone
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

M.A wrote:If a player reconnects while being gagged, he will be able to speak again. If the admins don't find a solution to that first then I don't feel like it's necessary to have the gag command.
On ALL romanian servers we have this rule : if you get gagged and reconnect you get banned for 45 minutes..i'm just saying
Image Image
minna

Post by minna »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:
On ALL romanian servers we have this rule : if you get gagged and reconnect you get banned for 45 minutes..i'm just saying
Thats not a good idea i think. Since if you get gagged and leave for a while. THen you get back. Its not fair to get banned for that.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

minna wrote:
Jumps7yl3r wrote:
Thats not a good idea i think. Since if you get gagged and leave for a while. THen you get back. Its not fair to get banned for that.
hmm..ecspecially when the server kicks everyone out :/
minna

Post by minna »

^ Yea and that too. So it would not work in here at all.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

Guess their would be no other option then *looks at Mati* making a plug-in to prevent the gag going away after a reconnect. If it gets accepted ofcourse :)

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”