[CoR] Yupp..me again

All declined Applications are stored here.
Coby

Yupp..me again

Post by Coby »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:35204845

- NickName : Cobijj / coby

- Sex : Dude

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : None, exept me and my friends forever alone servers that is.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : it's summer vacation and since I've already been on my trip for the summer, I have all the time in the world. About 7 hours? (my foot is injuered and been sick a lot lately, so only thing I can do atm).

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? uhm.. 9-10 months, not sure there.

- Do you have a working mic? Yupp. I use it a lot, too much some might say.

-About me snapped by Shadi-

Motivation : Well I've made a couple of applications before and my motivation stays the same. I want to help improve this community with everything I got.
I'm very active, will almost always be able to help people out. My English is fluent so explaining stuff will not be a problem. I enjoy helping people and hate people who have a nasty attitude. That's why I've made some lame reports which will probably leave you thinking if I know when someone is bannable. I belive I do, I've read my reports and compared to some accepted reports and noticed the difference. I belive you need some younger members as well, to show the community's young players that you can make it as a "youngster" and also give them a rolemodel.

Have more questions? pm me.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application / coby.
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
SiX

Re: Yupp..me again

Post by SiX »

:megusta:
Pro's
* Nice guy (fun to play with, doesn't harass etc)
* Rule knowledge
* Forum aswell as game activity
* Maturity
* Applications involvement (also, made others applications which shows he keeps on trying and are really motivated to get membership)
* Mic + great commander
* Helpful (helping these who needs help, also telling the rules to these who doesn't follow them)

Neutral:
* Reports (haven't made many, but these he made got accepted)

Con's
This dude has zero con's :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Conclusion:
:megusta:
Spoiler!
Yes.
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Pro's:
-Activity in-game as well as on forum
-Working mic
-Knowledge of rules
-Good english

Con's:
-Haven't seen you helping out usually but in the few days that passed you seemed very helpful in a lovely way. I tend to think you were doing it just to impress people
-even on jb you don't stand out of the crowd that much ... you do but not as a member would.
-reports

Basically I don't think you are member material and your maturity is questionable since you stand out only when your application is coming. A no from me since I doubt you could handle moderating. Good Luck with your application. Ciao.
Image Image
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Yo C-boy! (I don't know lol)

Pros
- Active, goes both for forums and ingame
- Friendly
- Helpful
- Has a mic and uses it
- You know the rules from what I've personally been able to perceive
- Application (although maybe a bit too personal)

Neutrals
- You stand out of the crowd, but I think that's because you're mass commanding when you're not commanding not much is coming out of you.

Cons
- Naive, easy to influence (etc the report of Wahdela, I explained this part to you at the helping message I gave you explaining what I meant and what I thought about you)
- Too friendly. Show authority and tell people who the boss is, if you lose an argument you tend to distance yourself from it or give up. Tell people to stop breaking the rules and convince them you know what you're doing/saying.
- Distinguish friends and foes, would you kick a friend? I don't really think you'd easily be able to, and very hard for you to ban one as well (no worries, a lot of people have this, me too, I just think it's extra strong within you. That's because of your kind heart though)

Conclusion

You have improved a lot recently and you show from every application that you want this more and more. I'd agree to have you on a trial and I think you'd do a good job; taking in account those cons I've given you and that you slowly work them up. As I'm pretty sure this will be extended in the next admin meeting you have more than a month to really show people your guts and skills, you managed to convince me. Convince more people and prove yourself in that month. I did tell you not to apply yet as I think you could have worked up a little extra, but, that's past now! Go! It's a yes!
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post (total 2):
spaxor, Black Leader
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Maki

Post by Maki »

For me, the exact same as Shadi, although my answer is not as positive as his, the fact is that those cons are a bit too much for me and that it is too soon for you. You should really take the advice of people next time and wait a bit longer before applying. It's all good that you're impatient of becoming part of the nD team, but I do think you notice your cons and some of them are really problematic. To be honest, I wanted you to work on them before applying. Listen to Shadi's advice and don't be demotivated if someone votes no !

Good luck. Hoping to see you in the nD team in the future, you could be a good Jail member but just not for now.
daka

Post by daka »

Think you are way to young to moderator a server and also dont think u can handle a full server or when people are trolling with u, have to give u a no.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Now after my summer vacation is over, I'll have to step up my game in school.
So this means, your gonna be less active, or very inactive. You are a very good candicate to the team, but now when i read that part, i'm really not sure are
you going to be active, when summer ends. My vote is

//Blank. Very close to a yes.

I will change my vote, as soon as i know how active you will be when summer ends.
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

- Active, goes both for forums and ingame
- Friendly
- Helpful
- Has a mic and uses it
- You know the rules from what I've personally been able to perceive
- Application (although maybe a bit too personal)

Neutrals
- You stand out of the crowd, but I think that's because you're mass commanding when you're not commanding not much is coming out of you.

Cons
- Naive, easy to influence (etc the report of Wahdela, I explained this part to you at the helping message I gave you explaining what I meant and what I thought about you)
- Too friendly. Show authority and tell people who the boss is, if you lose an argument you tend to distance yourself from it or give up. Tell people to stop breaking the rules and convince them you know what you're doing/saying.
- Distinguish friends and foes, would you kick a friend? I don't really think you'd easily be able to, and very hard for you to ban one as well (no worries, a lot of people have this, me too, I just think it's extra strong within you. That's because of your kind heart though)

Conclusion

You have improved a lot recently and you show from every application that you want this more and more. I'd agree to have you on a trial and I think you'd do a good job; taking in account those cons I've given you and that you slowly work them up. As I'm pretty sure this will be extended in the next admin meeting you have more than a month to really show people your guts and skills, you managed to convince me. Convince more people and prove yourself in that month. I did tell you not to apply yet as I think you could have worked up a little extra, but, that's past now! Go! It's a yes!
Toon

Post by Toon »

- Sex : Female
Dont worry fixed it for you. Anyways I dont think u can handle the powers given to you . + havent seen u online that much (mby were online diffrent times?) Well its not a No but more Blank.
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

Even tho his young i dont see a part of it being wrong hes calm active and friendly like the most mature people, imo age dosent matter and i think he deserves it alot atm (atleast a trial)

its a Yes good luck
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Normally i would post something big and state good and bad atuff. But im on holiday and i got a bi pizza waiting for me.

So ill stick to my conclusion: I think you still have some stuff to learn, you newd to get some more aithority and step up some more when its needed. These are the only negative points i could catch you on, but i think the best way for you to get a better grip on these things is as a member. You are cheerfull, happy and bring somethjng extra to the server. I would give you a massive yes.
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post:
spaxor
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

Hiya cuuuby! Lets list up your pro's and con's! :D

Pro's
  • Your got a very great attitude imo, never harassed or did something wrong what i've seen :D
  • Great activity, your pretty active on the servers
  • You can moderate as a regular, i'm very impressed how u do it :)
  • Stand out of the crowd
  • Maturity
  • Rule knowledge, u know the rules really well and u stick to them
  • Friendly, u know when u need to act more strict to people and friendly
Neutral
  • Something? No i guess :D
Con's
  • Ignores me alot on steam :megusta:
Your a really great guy and we both know it. U know the difference between safety and being social in the servers and i feel u will do a great job! U try harder and thats shows you really want it and do care about the community!
Show some newbies young people are rolemodels too what you said and i believe you can make it true. What can i say? Fatty BIG awesome YYEEESS. At least u deserve a trail for sure and you will do a hella good job! Keep up in progress and u will get rewarded for it :D

Greetings, your best friend GoHan :3
Spoiler!
Coby

Post by Coby »

Thank you for the comments, means a lot <3
Coby

Post by Coby »

Please close this application. personal reasons

Thank you for taking the time to respond here, still very appriciated!
Spato

Post by Spato »

Closed on request. Might get back up again if he reconsiders.
AIK <3

Return to “Declined Applications”