[Accepted] Lets do this again. Minna wants to be a member

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Путинтебяобстрелит

Re: Lets do this again. Minna wants to be a member

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Lol Yessss
Last edited by Путинтебяобстрелит on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Minna you are a great person and i know that you will do it great as a member again.
Good luck
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Dangan

Post by Dangan »

Yes please.

EDIT //; For minna only :3
Spoiler!
Mitä ihmettä kun kaikki tulee takasin :3 Tulee melkee ikävä jb, mut vaan melkee.
Nah, en enää hae takasin kun ei memberit saa minkään näköstä "respektii" töistä. Sillon tällön ehkä pelaan siellä joskus, mut membuks en enää hae :>
Last edited by Dangan on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
minna

Post by minna »

Thank you all about your comments :)

Dangan:
Spoiler!
Koht se ikävä nousee enemmäks ku vaa melkee ja katellaa ku sinäki haet taas takasin :D
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Im not even active on the forums nor in-game but im sure you're still the same and you will do a great job as you did before so therefore just like everyone said you obviously deserve a yes ;)

Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Just a question of something im wondering, but i've been playing quite a bit last couple of days, but I hardly see you in the servers. And i know you posted that sometimes you don't play at all and sometimes you play lots, but how much does this actually amount to?

I mean no offence, I would like to see you in the team, since you got a good head on your shoulders and know what you're talking about when you play, but we got plenty of semi afk people in the team.

So basicly the question, are you sure you're active enough to supply a reasonable addition to the memberteam in your oppinion?
minna

Post by minna »

Jellow wrote:Just a question of something im wondering, but i've been playing quite a bit last couple of days, but I hardly see you in the servers. And i know you posted that sometimes you don't play at all and sometimes you play lots, but how much does this actually amount to?

I mean no offence, I would like to see you in the team, since you got a good head on your shoulders and know what you're talking about when you play, but we got plenty of semi afk people in the team.

So basicly the question, are you sure you're active enough to supply a reasonable addition to the memberteam in your oppinion?
After I posted this I think I have been playing every day on jailbreak. Sometimes just 20 mins, sometimes many hours. So you just havent been there when I have I think.

Jellow

Post by Jellow »

minna wrote:
Jellow wrote:Just a question of something im wondering, but i've been playing quite a bit last couple of days, but I hardly see you in the servers. And i know you posted that sometimes you don't play at all and sometimes you play lots, but how much does this actually amount to?

After I posted this I think I have been playing every day on jailbreak. Sometimes just 20 mins, sometimes many hours. So you just havent been there when I have I think.
That's why im asking :) I'm not on at all times (just between 5 and 10 pm mostly).

Alright if you will keep up playing I would ofcourse give you a yes.
minna

Post by minna »

I removed my steamid there from now since im the one who got hacked cos of my own stupidy :P
Im now playing from my boyfriends account since he doesnt really play anymore.

I will wait a bit from steam if they answer to my questions or not. If not I might be take this account or just create a new and buy another CS.

I just wanted to inform you why I made some changes there. Hope you dont start posting useless posts about this in here since its still a member application. If you wanna laugh to me, do it by pm :P

dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

hello minna!;)

Ofc its a yes from me! You are a great person and whole server loves you:)

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
ICantFly

Post by ICantFly »

Yes!

Post by 25142 »

Minna, I can honestly say you are a nice person but I cannot say yes to you becoming member. For serveral reasons -

You become to emotional most of the time, I cannot count the number of times when you have literally just ignored all rule breakers and pretty much raged quit to avoid it.. like this was a super frequent event for you . I never really saw you moderating, more saying stuff like "oi so and so can you please deal with blah blah" ...

you don't stand out, other than the fact your name is Minna and you got a girly voice you don't stand out. For 100 percent if you was a male you wouldn't get Yes's .. sorry to be harsh but it's the truth.

I don't see how I can possibly say Yes, you know the rules (I think) but when it comes to moderating you aren't able to enforce them. You command rarely and when you do it's usually 10 minute rounds... you are rarely on the server and when you are I don't really notice you... and when you was a member you might aswell have been a regular because I never saw you reacting to any bad behaviours. Sorry it's a no
These users thanked the author 25142 for the post (total 2):
Sarah, emilitoo
minna

Post by minna »

Im just pretty lost with that first part since I tried to moderate as much as I could. And i dont remember any ragequit but yea I guess those happened then. So i dont disagree but i just dont remember those kind of things. But like I said before here that nowadays I play with humor and relaxed.

And thats true that I dont really stand out from crowd anymore since im not that active anymore that I used to be. So if you mean before, im wondering that also, because there was always someone talking to me about something and people knew me.

I command rarely? Well thats something where i have to disagree, because when im playing and able to command i do it much. Too much some would say. Have you actually played with me recently since i dont see myself there at all? (Not something you have to answer in here, but if you want to you can always pm me)

I do respect your opinion tho and therefore thank you.
These users thanked the author minna for the post:
ICantFly

QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

You command rarely
False imo. I see her command very often when I'm in the server. The above is very subjective and depends on a lot of factors. You say she rarely commands, I say she does command often. Back to square one.
Also: Apa for example rarely commands, even less than Minna, yet many people think he would make a good member. So how is it fair to judge one person's ability to command and not the other?
other than the fact your name is Minna and you got a girly voice you don't stand out. For 100 percent if you was a male you wouldn't get Yes's .. sorry to be harsh but it's the truth.
Invalid and merely insinuations.

Also, I think she moderated well enough, certainly atleast average. There are and were much worse members in my opinion.
These users thanked the author QuickSilver for the post:
eDi =)
.gif © Kwaakt
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Welcome back minna. Congrats, very nicely done!

Return to “Accepted Applications”