[Declined] apapaoemama re-apply

All declined Applications are stored here.
HolyBrian

Re: apapaoemama re-apply

Post by HolyBrian »

I say no , its no cause you have been behaving for the last 2 weeks that people forget about the trolling and abusing you did to them. Since you left before its gone from bad to worse and these last 2 weeks clearly show that the only reason you were behaving is cause you want another member position, Although you probarly have good sides to and might not be a bad member i say no.

Any way good luck Mr. Happy Slapper
The Holy Power comes straight from the heart
HolyBrian

Post by HolyBrian »

Shadi wrote:Apa is a little introverted and he likes to act only if needed, which makes him not a person slaying/kicking if there is another one to take care of it or to the point it's necessary; which gives some freedom that could be needed.
But I can guarantee you that he won't ever use his powers in any way but good. I can't say no to Apa; great guy to talk to and one of the best guys on the server keeping it alive his own way. Whether it's gambling or max rebelling then that's Apa for you.

Of course it's a YES, Mark!
Yeah we all have seen how good he could handle his vip powers. Must be great when he gets member powers
The Holy Power comes straight from the heart
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Sexypanda wrote:Eh, your attitude is a bit shitty sometimes, and i really don't see you helping anyone, ever.
Also when you were a member you barely moderated even when the server needed it and
seemed to not care much about the community in general, it's a no from me.
^ This and your behaviour in-game hasn't been that good lately.

-----------

HolyBrian, keep in mind that this is an application so don't spam in it and next time use the edit button.
Ghost Shooter

Post by Ghost Shooter »

Sexypanda wrote:Eh, your attitude is a bit shitty sometimes, and i really don't see you helping anyone, ever.
Also when you were a member you barely moderated even when the server needed it and
Same here.

EDIT: U doesnt care if someone useing bad language or mic spamming or anything...
Last edited by Ghost Shooter on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hello everyone

Post by 25142 »

People seem to not understand that, when apa was a member or even before he was a member - the amount of shit he used to take in without reacting was just ridiculous. A bit after he stepped down from membership, people was still going at him - just because he then reacted to it doesn't mean he is a troll . The fact that most people get so surprised when apapa reacts to a troll or says something he shouldn't just shows that you put the guy on a high pedestal ...

Apapa when he wants can be the most behaved guy in the world, and for this membership and over the past week or two he has been showing that - you could say he is only "acting" but then you would have to explain how he was well behaved the 90% of the time him being on the server . Like I said though, apa used to take a whole lot of shit without reacting and after a while he just started reacting more .. if you don't like that doesn't make you a troll.

This guy apapaoemama is easily one of the most informed players in neonDragon - I don't think there is many players who can say they understand the game more than apapa and that goes for rule knowledge, being able to take action to situations where there is no rules or just the general gameplay.

Also, I swear apapa was a member like 20390239 years ago - I can't remember the time I seen him with his tag . Also a lot of the time people were being super harsh on apapa, not all members are the same ; some like to take action quicker than others whilsts others may take longer ...... I used to see other members criticising apapa about how he was taking to long to take action and shit .... but neglected the 95% of the times he used to take action - but ofcourse being a human you naturally do that.

Also about him "not helping people" ... this is so silly in my opinion . When somebody asks a question such as "How do I buy a sword" .... probably around 40% of the server say "TYPE JBSHOP" ... all hoping for props for helping this one guy out. I've seen apapa helping people out, but in situations where the rest of the server couldn't .. for instance a week a guy a guy named "Lost Soul" was asking about how people know the pattern to duck and jump ... apapa responded something along the lines of "Create a new game and practice there so you can get ultimate respawns". But yet obviously no one paid attention to that .

Apapa is the calmest guy though, when you see him in the server people naturally see him as a member even without his tag ... it will be silly not to accept him and for those that see him as a "troll" .. how about you go and play on the server and watch him and see if you can then change your mind .... so ofcourse it's a YES

Edit - Also please don't say my reply is based on friendship ... a whole bunch of my friends who applied I didn't reply to because I thought they didn't deserve it ... Also I don't even like this guy he can eat shit :whistle:
Last edited by 25142 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author 25142 for the post (total 3):
Black Leader, Sarah, emilitoo
Coby

Post by Coby »

Apa was a great ex-member. He surtenly always listend and was there for me when I needed him.
Apa deserves to recive membership again since he,
- Is very active
- Has experience
- Known by everyone and almost knows everyone
- He didn't get kicked so he must of been a fine member, no reason why he would have got worse
- He's kind a sharring
- Great commander, makes listening too the commander a possibility once again

anyways, my vote is a clear yes.
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

Coby wrote:Apa was a great ex-member. He surtenly always listend and was there for me when I needed him.
- Is very active
- Has experience
- He didn't get kicked so he must of been a fine member, no reason why he would have got worse
- He's kind a sharring

I agree with this. I never had problems with you after u left the team. Your really great/fun guy and I think your attitude is just fine. I'll give you a Yes.

Good luck ! ;)
Spoiler!
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Pros

- Very Calm [Doesn't whine/rage as often as the majority of the players on the server]
- People look up to you
- High ruleknowledge
- Good commander[with this I mean that you do funny games and you're not lame] even though you don't command very often
- Fun to play with
- Active, you're often on the server when no other member is
- You've played on the server for quite some time.

Cons

- Forum activity :P

And I actually agree with 25, when he wrote, when somoene asks something, there's like 5 players answering him, so it's just unnecessary for apa to do it too, but if no1 answered I'm pretty sure Apa would help him. So I don't see "Could help out more" as a con.

Conclusion ; Yes, GL
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Coby wrote:Apa was a great ex-member. He surtenly always listend and was there for me when I needed him.
- Is very active
- Has experience
- He's kind a sharring

I also agree whit this. But it's just weird why every old members do re-apply now?

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I agree with Owen aswell as with Quicksilver. I believed in you and really liked you before you made your first application. But then you changed and i noticed that you only cared (and still do) for the jbcash/shop. I dont see you help out at all and am frankly surprised to see you re-apply. You havent shown anything that proofs you deserve membership (again). Also, your attitude changed alot. You dont seem to give a shit when there are rulebreakers, and you havent fallen on your mouth when it comes to people you dont like. Anyhow Good Luck.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
minna
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Just know when you need to stop troll others

Further no con's, you'r just a great player

Yes
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Agree with 251 in many points,,,

Nah but i´m going to make effort and make a serious post now since i think some of the replys are quite foolish, and plan behind it (no offence but it had to be said in my eyes)

Apa has spent lots of time in this community, both in-game and in forums.
He did a good job as a moderator before, and one of those guys i apperciated most for his work.
Apa was a moderator who made it fun for people to play on jb (still does). What i´ve notcied with apa is that he is a so called *let go moderator*
He dosn´t always take action when people make small misstakes, or kick for the smallest abuse.
He´s making the gaming alot more free but still accepted, and i see alot more regulars enjoying the server when he´s on.

Big problem with neonDragon moderators atm (in my eyes) is that some take action before thinking from the regulars prespective. I mean we got lots of police moderators atm (follows the rulebook at everycost, warns a regular for the smallest thing, kicking tool used way too much).

I´m not saying it´s a bad way of moderating, but it´s not always the way to improve our community. The main point of moderating is to make the regulars stay and enjoy their gameplay and keeping it clean in-game.
And i thought apa were doing a extraordinary job at making it fun in-game for others.
In my eyes that´s the main point being a moderator (improving the gameplay for others)
Apa for sure should get accepted, since we need members like him to improve nD.

And about apa attitude..I don´t think it has changed at all. He has always been a guy who likes to joke around, tending the rules at some points. (So am i, since i want to make us much fun for the players and myself).
Also this troll you are talking about, tbh it´s just the same guy i know.
Some people should take a break with this trollish thing, since we are not in kindergaarden anymore (things are allowed to do)
People should stop being such a babies and try to enjoy the game of complaining

Apaoemama should get member for sure, and i would be very suprised if he didn´t accepted after so much work he has sent on neonDragon community.
100% yes.....

//sorry for the lack of english (fast typing)
These users thanked the author Laprot the Freekiller for the post (total 3):
emilitoo, spaxor, Sarah
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Great guy, gets along with almost everyone and respected enough for a member, Knows the rules alot, and I've seen him help out ingame, not so often when members are online wich is obvious since its their "job" to take care of the server. only negative thing I can say is you rarely commands but when you do, you do a great job!

Would like to see you command more often because then we dont need all noob commanders to do it.

yesyesyes
M.A

Post by M.A »

I will start off with that this guy did a great job while he was a member, those that say that he didn't do shit, you don't know much. If you're active and see him how he is/acts then you can type what ever you want about how he was/is.

Sometimes he might mess around with people and that's what makes it fun to play with him, I don't see a problem with joking. You don't have to be serious at all time, what's so funny about playing on a server with 100% seriousness. He makes it fun to play on the server. He moderates well, he's not too strict and neither too loose and that's how people should moderate, he doesn't take things too serious and he does the right thing when he has to. Members should learn from him and regulars that wants to apply should look up to him. It would be weird if people didn't.

He would totally improve the Jail team therefore my vote is yes.
Would be a big loss for nD to not accept him.

Good Luck!
These users thanked the author M.A for the post (total 2):
emilitoo, spaxor
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Apa can be a bit of a troll from time to time, but most of it is in good fun.
He plays a lot and is able to keep the servers clean, i would say yes!

Return to “Declined Applications”