Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Small questions topic

Post by Shadi »

It's weird if it's new for you; I've been there for quite long and the Ts always kill that ct and they kill the T only if they pick up the weapons.. if a CT is constantly jumping on the Ts following a CT while they are crouching I usually don't kill the terrorist killing him since it's the CT's own fault for doing it.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
B.K

Post by B.K »

The CT can't fall down into the confession box by an accident, if I remember correct, since the only way to enter is by going inside the vent, and CT's are not allowed inside the vent..
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Castin'Crowns wrote:The CT can't fall down into the confession box by an accident, if I remember correct, since the only way to enter is by going inside the vent, and CT's are not allowed inside the vent..
They can also go where the mp5 is between the 2 cells :)
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

yeah there's a breakable wall between the cells where you can get in
MANIAC

Re: Rewritten and extended: nD* Jail Guide

Post by MANIAC »

Officers are not allowed to enter vents, swimming pool and cages. If they do, they can get knifed by the Ts without consequences, except when the CT fall into it by accident and moves out as fast as possible.
Does that mean that in HnS CTs cant go in vent ? And that the Ts hiding in vent have to leave it at 00:00 ?

Also had a question about slap, is it allowed to reach area or fly over a wall with slap ?
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Still, if you played this map even once you dont go in there by accident.

anyway to kami's answer, the quote is taken from the ruileguide:
Officers are not allowed to enter vents, swimming pool and cages. If they do, they can get knifed by the Ts without consequences, except when the CT fall into it by accident and moves out as fast as possible.
So i would still say on a simon says day. There should be no consequenses to stopping the command and kniving them. Altough you should start doing the command again straight after.

As for shadi, T's aren't allowed to knife ct's that are provoking them. I believe this was asked before aswell, altough ct's shouldn't/can't provoke, this doesn't give the t's a free pass at killing them (mostly cause there is no real clear way of telling when someone is provoking).
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

MANIAC wrote:
Does that mean that in HnS CTs cant go in vent ? And that the Ts hiding in vent have to leave it at 00:00 ?

Also had a question about slap, is it allowed to reach area or fly over a wall with slap ?
The first rule doesn't apply during HNS and fundays, meaning that cts can be anywhere. However T's are still not allowed in gunroom.

Yes you can slap yourself as long as the place you are going to is reachable for those who seek for you. They need a minimum of 1 to boost. If you need more than 2 people then the place is unreachable and thus not allowed to be there after the slap. Also be carefull that you don't kill people while slapping them ;)
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
MANIAC
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Maniac, please ask these questions in this topic next time:

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... &start=765

Anyway to anwser, ct's are allowed in vents on HNS. On a normal day they are not, but if there is a t hiding in the vent and there is no member to resolve the issue online, then ct's are allowed to go into the vent briefly to end the round (keep in mind, this is only for a brief period after the T's refuse to come out, so don't rush in immideatly at 0:00 and only if no member is around.

As for the slap, from what i know you are allowed to slap urself up somewhere where its possible to boost with 2 people.

hope this anwsers what u needed to know.
Last edited by Jellow on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post:
MANIAC
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Moved last 3 posts here from jb guide.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

So today someone announced a cageday and i was heading to the cage but when i was about halfway there the commander died and noone took over immediately (took about 5 secs before someone took over).

So my tought was lets run around and scare some ct's (and knife the ones that deserve to die :P but i didn't).

Then i got shot for detouring (noone has taken over yet).

So i get the rule about not beeing allowed to leave the cage on a cageday, but does this apply here, since I didn't even reach the cage before someone took over, so i figured its the same as a normal game, noone took over so until then its basicly a freeday.

So who is right, me or the one that shot me?
B.K

Post by B.K »

I would say that the CT that shot you was right, he can't know if you've been in the cage if theres 15 t's running around.
Besides you're not suppose to leave the cage, and he/she/they might see you as a rebeller.
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

If the commander dies it is not automatically a freeday until another CT takes over, it remains the same day. Only if no CT does within the next 20 seconds. So in your case it was still a cageday and you had to go into the cage, so the CT who shot you was right.
Coby

Post by Coby »

Hey, well I thought of a game today and i'm not sure if it's allowed ot not, it goes like this: 1 ct emptys their deagle untill there are 2 bullets left (1bullet for each t) the ct goes far far away so it's almost inpossible to hs him/her. 1 t than shots 1 bullet and tries to damage the ct as much as possible, than the other t goes. The point of the game is to damage the ct as much as possible, the one who does that wins the game. Is this considered gunfeeding? or is this a fine game to play?
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

Coby wrote:Hey, well I thought of a game today and i'm not sure if it's allowed ot not, it goes like this: 1 ct emptys their deagle untill there are 2 bullets left (1bullet for each t) the ct goes far far away so it's almost inpossible to hs him/her. 1 t than shots 1 bullet and tries to damage the ct as much as possible, than the other t goes. The point of the game is to damage the ct as much as possible, the one who does that wins the game. Is this considered gunfeeding? or is this a fine game to play?
Yeah, I some time play that game with the last two T's.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

It sounds like an interesting game but I kinda consider that gun-feeding. However, if East allows it I guess it's a good go.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”