[Declined] Bixplus

All declined Applications are stored here.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Bixplus

Post by Shadi »

Laprot wrote:I agree with East.
Shadi*

However, Laprot has moderator and therefore he's able to see softly deleted posts I think so east MIGHT have written something.
Alternatively it might also be silly laprot...
Or east might have told bixsit something and laprot wrote here to agree (doubt this one)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Even tho you're my brother I will be complete honest with you.

Pro's:

- Known in the community
- Reports (which prooves that you care about the community)
- You got a microphone and you use it really often, and you enjoy commanding (I think?)
- You're english is understandable (voice/speaking) You're english (writing) isn't that good, and I've told you to work on it and I can see that you have worked on it which is good
- You're active at both forum and ingame
- You've improved since you're last application

Con's:

- Like I mentioned above, your gramma isn't that good, but you can work on that
- I'm not sure if you could handle the pressure if you where the only member ingame and the jb server was full
- I don't think people would respect you even tho you where a member
- You can easly rage and when you first rage it can be ALOT
- I've seen this from you irl, not ingame but I still felt for put it on the list : If someone is saying something negative to you, you get pissed off and can call that person alot of shit..
- You're pretty immature but you can also be serious (sometimes you're serious at the wrong moment)

Conclusion:

As you can see, there's alot of con's, but also some pro's. I think you should work on the cons I listed up that is able to fix then you'll get a YES from me, so far it's a BLANK I wish you good luck on your application tho!
Bokito

Post by Bokito »

Shadi wrote:Hello Bixsit.

Let's just get it on with the pros and cons aight?

Pros

- You've been here for a long time
- You have waited until applying for quite long now
- You are known by nearly every person in the community
- Your intentions are to improve the community
- Forum and ingame active
- Reports

- Neutrals

- Yes you are known by every guy in the community, but is this positive or negative with your personal feedback? I will put it easily for you, it's bad.

- As Jellow said, good English in mic (more or less) but your typing has a lot of flaws. Unfortunately for you, you need to be able to communicate properly in order to be a decent member.

- I don't care about applications but you could work more on it.. (since I don't care it's a neutral)

Cons

- You can rage easily
- I doubt you can handle even a half-full server
- I don't think you'd be able to judge between friends and foes when the server becomes heated.
- I don't think you are able to go in and stop a fight between people, because you are a tad too young to even judge and here comes the age problem (No offence...)
- You are quite immature very often when things don't go your way, (insults, micspam w/e)
- Many people look down on you or have a beef with you (you having member will not dim that)

Conclusion:

Sorry buddy, but no.

I think you care a lot about the community, its improvements and the people around you, but honestly I think you are better off as a regular.
I don't think you are capable of solving problems or contributing to them in many ways that more life-experienced people are. You have beef with a lot of people and a lot of people already look down on you, if people look down on members they will be able to outsmart them mentally to an extent I don't want to see you go through. Because I am not sure if you can handle all of it Bixsit. Being a member is not just being a member, responsibility follows and I am not sure if you can follow it.

I wish you goodluck further ^^
I agree with shadi so my vote will be a no
Goodluck with your application
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with this topic and prob. counts as spam but I just wanted to give a compliment where is due.
We all know bixsit sometimes has a love/hate relationship with some people in the community so i had some fears this application could turn into a poop throwing fight, and it hasn't. So since we always point out where threads turn into shit, I tought it would be good to put a compliment down in this one.

Thanks everyone for actually taking the time to consider what you are writing, beeing fair/positive and sharing your oppinions (either good or bad) with the respect that suits you.

(sorry for the spam just wanted to point this out!)
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post (total 2):
Spiitzz, iSuck
farfar

Post by farfar »

I believe you will be up for the job when the time has come ... But i don't see you there yet, i think you have improved since the beginning of you're play time, but you still have à way to walk, so with hopes i give you à no atm, but i believe if that you keep on working on the con's mentioned you will be up for the job in the nearest future, so keep up the good work and good luck.
These users thanked the author farfar for the post:
Spato
Changes are good untill it comes do à dead end ..
Waffle

Post by Waffle »

farfar wrote:I believe you will be up for the job when the time has come ... But i don't see you there yet, i think you have improved since the beginning of you're play time, but you still have à way to walk, so with hopes i give you à no atm, but i believe if that you keep on working on the con's mentioned you will be up for the job in the nearest future, so keep up the good work and good luck.
This.

Gl Bix :)
MOSA

Post by MOSA »

can't see that ur changed alot.
age?
Sorry, No have a nice luck.
اشهد ان لا اله الا الله واشهد ان محمدا عبده ورسوله
M14R^
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Closed on request.
Edit by x-regit-x: Reopened on request
Sarah

Re: [Reopened] Bixplus

Post by Sarah »

And that just prooves you aint ready, I do not care for what reason you closed your app in the first place but to trash an app just to open it again just makes my no stronger..
These users thanked the author Sarah for the post (total 2):
iSuck, Black Leader
ImageImage Image
Watch Your Head

Post by Watch Your Head »

You cant handle provokers, and as 25 said, ur "behave" comments are provoking alot. Ur trying to be "cool" trought trolling people and ur not immature, Obvious no.
face1ess

Post by face1ess »

All the cons have been said, and its a no from me.

Post by Swarlinho »

I'm sorry, but I don't see you as a member material since:

1. Your english skills aren't as good as an qualified member should be, for example. You often make spelling mistakes and it's hard to understand your point sometimes.

2. You're not mature, of what I've seen - you tend to troll, harass people and provoke people to finally report them.

I just see you as an regular member in the community, and I doubt highfully that this will get accepted, but who knows?

My vote is no, good luck.
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

Your too immature. And Your english isn't that good that you can communicate like everyone can understand. You're not respected by everyone. So my vote will be NO.

Post by Spato »

Why did you even close it? I don't know the full reason but I would guess it's because of the comments you've recieved here. Did you expect that everybody would go "OH big yes to u Bixsit!".

I think you could do a good job as a member but not now, but after some time. Don't think you are ready yet. But you cant say that this is a clear no because you got many pros in you. But for now it will be a no.

Good luck.
AIK <3
flex

Post by flex »

No Never ever ever ever ever never ever

Return to “Declined Applications”