[Declined] Bixplus

All declined Applications are stored here.
User avatar
Coby
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Bixplus

Post by Coby »

Pros :
-active
-rule knowledge
-forum activity ( reports etc.)
-can command

Neutral:
-age
-english ( ? )

Cons :
-dont think u can handle a full server (trollers,lamers)
-if youre wrong, and u now it u just tell em 2 shut up or something..
-semi asslicking (with this i mean, just like 25 said, ur kind 2 the "popular" dudes and girls but ur really rude and stuf to bigginers or not so popular people)

Conclusion:
You maybe would be a good member and it would maybe mature u..but i have talked to like 5 people on steam and they all said that if u became a member they would quit nD.. i dont know if thats a reputation a member should have.
but annyways i think u deserve a chance but im not quitre shure
My vote : blank

Gl with ur apply !
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Путинтебяобстрелит
Posts: 2776
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Bixplus

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Cobain wrote:Pros :
-active
-rule knowledge
-forum activity ( reports etc.)
-can command

Neutral:
-age
-english ( ? )

Cons :
-dont think u can handle a full server (trollers,lamers)
-if youre wrong, and u now it u just tell em 2 shut up or something..
-semi asslicking (with this i mean, just like 25 said, ur kind 2 the "popular" dudes and girls but ur really rude and stuf to bigginers or not so popular people)

Conclusion:
You maybe would be a good member and it would maybe mature u..but i have talked to like 5 people on steam and they all said that if u became a member they would quit nD.. i dont know if thats a reputation a member should have.
but annyways i think u deserve a chance but im not quitre shure
My vote : blank

Gl with ur apply !
Them wil just quit in nD cus if I get member= :facepalm:
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
kami (GER]
Posts: 4317
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 203 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Re: Bixplus

Post by kami (GER] »

i know its not a discussing thread but they wouldnt leave because of bixsit would moderate the server, they would think that nD got totally insane, if it even can get more insane than it is already :o and they wouldnt tolerate the discission of the admins to accept someone that isnt up for the job. i bet they didnt ment it personally against bix..
hope you got my point. but that isnt a serious reason to count as con.
Image Image
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Bixplus

Post by Lien~ »

I find it really sad to see that people say that they will leave if Bixsit gets member..
Can you all just grow up instead of saying such bs like this?

And even if you want to say things like this, then atleast be manly enough to post such an ignorant thing inside this topic..

Thanks in advance!
User avatar
Mr.Mackey
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Bixplus

Post by Mr.Mackey »

Mrs. frisky wrote:I find it really sad to see that people say that they will leave if Bixsit gets member..
Can you all just grow up instead of saying such bs like this?

And even if you want to say things like this, then atleast be manly enough to post such an ignorant thing inside this topic..

Thanks in advance!
This! Everyone deserves atleast one chance
User avatar
Mr.Mackey
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Bixplus

Post by Mr.Mackey »

Jellow wrote:Hey Bixsit, I've known you where going to do this, so I've had a while to think about my reply.

When I think about you a lot of moments come to mind, some good, some not as good :P, so lets look at some pro's/con's:

Pro:
- You have been around this server for quite a long time.
- You have a microphone and you know how to command.
- You decided to wait untill you tought u are mature enough to post this appliction, even if some might agree u to young this shows you think about what you do.
- I know you really want this, and when given a chance you will not take it lightly nor will you spoil it for stupid reasons.
- You are known by the community.

Neutral:

- Your english in the microphone is perfectly understandable, but when writing it could use some work
- I am unsure how a full server will react to you when you try to stand up if they don't agree, but only time can tell this
- Application is a bit short, all needed info is there tough

Con:
- You can rage sometimes, when you get misunderstood or trolled.
- Your age is something to be taken into consideration, you are quite young.

Like I said I have been thinking about this for a long time. We have talked in friends a lot, I feel like have some kind of knowledge as to what goes on in your life.
I think that if we would give you membership, this would imrpove you as a person, it would mature you and you will take your job serious.

So I would like to see the admins atleast give you a chance so I'm giving you a yes.
User avatar
Ying and Yang
Posts: 1077
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Yingland
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Bixplus

Post by Ying and Yang »

I think its quite reasonable to leave if bixit gets member. He is childish, NOT RESPECTED, and overall just a bad example of a member.

I have no idea why would you bother even trying to apply. And yes I'm a cruel and horrible person for saying such things.

Not in a million years, NO.

These users thanked the author Ying and Yang for the post (total 3):
Black Leader, iSuck, eDi =)
Image
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15480
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 640 times

Re: Bixplus

Post by Shadi »

Get back to topic, if people are gonna leave because of something happening it will happen.

Can't believe people are so god damn childish.. if it's wrong to accept Bixsit the admins will have a decent understanding if it is or not. I personally would do some actions if admins did stupid moves, but take it at that time.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
Coby
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Bixplus

Post by Coby »

Just to make it clear.. Im not saying i would leave or anything, i fully agree everyone should get à chance.. Ist just what people told me
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
User avatar
Waschera
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Harstad, Norway
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: Bixplus

Post by Waschera »

Hello Bixsit. I will give you my own list with pro's and con's even tho many of them is already listed up.

Pro's:

-Nice person ( Overall you are a nice person. The sad thing is that you tend to get in to situations that you should keep yourself away from.)
-You have played for a while now.
-You got a michrophone and you want to command.
-You took the advice from some people in your last application and waited untill you thought that you were mature enough.
- Member for nD is something you have always wanted to be. I can tell that you have tried to improve yourself after your last application.
- Your english has improved from your last application. ( And now i am talking about when you talk and command not when you write.)

Neutral:

- Application is short for my liking.
- Age. ( This really depends if you are mature enough not your age. Well if you are 11-12 i wouldnt accept you. But the question is are you mature enough.)

Con's:

-Your attitude. ( I dont like the attitude you show sometimes to people that is older or younger than you. And sometimes you can be a real pain in the ass so to speak. An example: I was commanding and i killed you when you failed to do my command. Then you showed the immature side off you and spammed me in steam for the rest of the round. That is not a member behavior. )
- You rage often. Especially when people dont understand you are when you get trolled.
- I dont think that you got enough respect in this community. I dont think that people will listen to you ingame. That is a problem when you are a member. ;)
- You will not be able to handle a full server. That is because people dont respect you enough to listen to you. The thing is i am not sure if you would be able to handle a half-full server to.
- English. And now i am talking about when you are typing. You are not that good in the english grammar. Pay attention at school and to other more experianced english typers and then you might learn one thing or two. ;)

Conclusion:

As you might tell my answear is a NO. I like you as a person but you are not ready for this bix. The con's are big and it shows that you are not ready for this responsibility. Follow the advices that shadi and xelef posted and maybe someday in the future, you will get membership. The only thing you can do know is to continue to play as a regular and have fun with that. Do the best you can to improve the community and work on the con's. This is nothing personal towards you bix because i like you as a person. You just got the tend to get yourself in situations you should be in and sometimes i wish your attitude wouldnt be like that. If there is something you want to talk about feal free to PM me or talk to me in steam.
I will still wish you the best off luck Bix. :)
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Image
User avatar
Sarah
Posts: 1669
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Bixplus

Post by Sarah »

No just no, you are not worthy of becoming a member and I wont wish you good luck....
These users thanked the author Sarah for the post:
Black Leader
ImageImage Image
Maki

Re: Bixplus

Post by Maki »

You aren't ready to be member. You sometimes answer in very lame ways & you can become angry for almost no reason although I've seen you improve yourself. Although you're active & known by everyone, you're a little like The Ninja, some people don't and will never respect nor listen to your opinion.But some people are idiots that don't bother looking at the new you, so don't mind them and don't act immature / answer to their trolling, it's because you answer that they continue. Just ignore them and you'll be fine with it.

When you do some reports, you clearly don't take enough time and misjudge the situation or report too early while what has been done would've only been worth a kick or a warning, take more time looking your screenshots, thinking if you were admin, would you accept it or not ? Look if they're already striked, sometimes they won't get their third strike because a third strike requires more proof than the first strike etc etc.

Your behaviour in game bixsit, you get angry easily and you are sometimes immature although it has changed a lot since before, it is still not quite that. Think two times before saying sometimes, it will help you and look at yourself from an external way, would you say you're mature ? What are the problems ?

You stand out of the crowd, but sometimes not in a nice way , although you like commanding, it's meh meh but atleast you have the spirit for it :p

It's a blank because I don't want to vote, but you're motivated to get accepted, so gl and try to fix out what everyone says then people might see you in another way after, good luck.
User avatar
Laprot the Freekiller
Posts: 2855
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 pm
Location: Skåne
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 234 times

Re: Bixplus

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

I agree with East.
Image
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Maki

Re: Bixplus

Post by Maki »

Laprot wrote:I agree with East.
Wrong thread ? East didn't reply oO
iSuck
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:47 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Bixplus

Post by iSuck »

Makiavel wrote:
Laprot wrote:I agree with East.
Wrong thread ? East didn't reply oO
+1
checked the topic 2000 times, but didnt dare to comment, cause thought he trolled o.o
Image
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests