Project how to TELEPORT ppl from server to forum.

ICantFly

Project how to TELEPORT ppl from server to forum.

Post by ICantFly »

Hi. - go straight to the topic.

Many announcement's on the server. Not only posted by bot, but by player's also.
A discussion on the server chat should be like chain reaction.

FREE AMMO PACK'S

PROMOTION TAKES A WEEK

DO U WANT TO THROW AN INFECTION BOMB IN FIRST ROUND AFTER U STUCK IN YELLOW BOX? DO U WANT TO THROW KILL BOMB ON ZOMBIES OR BUY UNLIMITED AT FIRST ROUND? IT IS POSSIBLE NOW!!

The whole point is to attract ppl to visit the forum, and to registred themselfs.

for players with experience on the forum of one year - there will be waiting 10 ammo packs for them (if they answer correct to a question)

for players with experience on the forum of 6 months - there will be waiting 15 ammo packs for them (if they answer correct to a question)

for players with experience on the forum of one month - there will be waiting 25 ammo packs for them (if they answer correct to a question)

NEW REGISTRED USERS COULD MAKE EVEN 200 AMMO PACKS !!!!

After registration (no multi-accounts), to get ur bonus, u need to earn ammo packs by answering a questions about a game or forum.
Every new registered player have 200 locked ammo packs. If he want to unlock them, he need to answer a questions.

This is a sample of price and number of questions.

question for 5 ap x10
question for 10ap x5
question for 20ap x3
question for 40ap x2

Example.

Player nr.1 answered correctly on 5 questions that costed 5 ammo packs then he can use now 25 ammo packs IN-GAME (even in 1st round), but he can still
risk 175 locked ammo pack left by visit forum and trying to answer more questions.

AND:

VIP for a month for the player who will be drawn out of the new registred users.

Many players doesnt connect to the forum at all, so question's for 20ap and 40ap should involve in forum issues (that process make's them exercise in
navigate into forum recesses). Those answer's shouldn't be easy to find by a simple searching Image

Rest of the questions, those for 5 and 10 ap's which has to make's whole event more attractive and to push ppl motivate to search answers for the hardest
questions.

I guarantee atleast 42-76 <- :O new registred users, among whom will 14-27% stay's on the forum and build up community.

This is very good idea to attract people to visit neondragon.net. Most of the players doesnt even know about a forum <- I speak the truth based on research.

I know that would make's server a little bit diffrent for this one week (MEGA bomb's attack's) , but this whole event aims to enlarge community.
After this will be over, everything would came back to the previous 5 ammo packs on the beggining of the round (INFORMATION OF THAT THIS IS
limited-time bonus SHOULD BE VISIBLE TO THE PLAYERS IN FIRST PLACE) - USE UR PACKS WISE BUT DONT TRY TO COLLECT THEM INTO A FUTURE.

oK ... I Hope u guys put this little project under a discussion, to show the strengths and weaknesses.

In theory it works well.

Thank's for reading.

(The time of promotion, numbers of packs or questions, could be changed ofc, so please feel free to express your opinion about this idea)
Last edited by ICantFly on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evil-homer

Re: Project how to TELEPORT ppl from server to forum.

Post by Evil-homer »

using the servers to drive people to this forum is a good idea and one i think should be done , not many people from the zombie server's seem to come here so i think it would be good to try and drive more players here ,

i saw on another community somthing on simular lines where if you registor and make an intreduction of your self you get free vip for one week , and if you refer a friend you can get 1 weeks vip for each friend that registors and then makes an intreduction of themselfs , maybe a week wouldnt work that well here at nd but ammo packs would be good , or maybe 1 day vips
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

Great idea! Maybe we can set up something like when we tried to make our IRC more popular. We can involve East's SHEEP game into this aswell. We ask questions and give a time-frame in which the PM to the responsible person has to be sent. We can focus this primarily on ZM players by asking zombie-related questions.

If we can promote/spam this in the ZM servers and spread the word, I'm sure we can get people to sign up! I'll try to make a concept for this in the next couple of days.
.gif © Kwaakt
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

QuickSilver wrote:Great idea! Maybe we can set up something like when we tried to make our IRC more popular. We can involve East's SHEEP game into this aswell. We ask questions and give a time-frame in which the PM to the responsible person has to be sent. We can focus this primarily on ZM players by asking zombie-related questions.

If we can promote/spam this in the ZM servers and spread the word, I'm sure we can get people to sign up! I'll try to make a concept for this in the next couple of days.
I agree, it sounds awesome..
Only 1 thing though, not every1 can speak english O.o
So maybe some little translation here and there?!
lil-Wesley

Post by lil-Wesley »

QuickSilver wrote:Great idea! Maybe we can set up something like when we tried to make our IRC more popular. We can involve East's SHEEP game into this aswell. We ask questions and give a time-frame in which the PM to the responsible person has to be sent. We can focus this primarily on ZM players by asking zombie-related questions.

I can always try to help :D

And this is actualy a great idea :O
We totaly need more trustable zm players at the forums.
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

Fair point Lien! I will write a concept and then have the actual "event" translated in the Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and French (did I forget any??)
These users thanked the author QuickSilver for the post:
Blaze
.gif © Kwaakt
One Man Army

Post by One Man Army »

QuickSilver wrote:Fair point Lien! I will write a concept and then have the actual "event" translated in the Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and French (did I forget any??)
Swedish and Danish ? and the idea is great, maybe we can even do it in the other servers. i will think that it would help jail to
These users thanked the author One Man Army for the post:
Blaze
kaas, on of the greater things in life,
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

tbh this is just my oppinion most people in denmark and swedish knows english, I havnt met one that dont know it..
So that might not be needed just my oppinion tho.
ImageImage Image
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

Sarah wrote:tbh this is just my oppinion most people in denmark and swedish knows english, I havnt met one that dont know it..
So that might not be needed just my oppinion tho.
My thoughts exactly.
These users thanked the author QuickSilver for the post:
Blaze
.gif © Kwaakt
-Unstoppable-

Post by -Unstoppable- »

Well and it maybe can solve the problem of the little zm team.
And if there this comes maybe the achievements could get back too?
lil-Wesley

Post by lil-Wesley »

-Unstoppable- wrote:Well and it maybe can solve the problem of the little zm team.
And if there this comes maybe the achievements could get back too?

We are still testing the achievements, and we hope they get ready the fast as possible.
These users thanked the author lil-Wesley for the post:
Blaze
ZnK

Post by ZnK »

Really good idea, i like it.
These users thanked the author ZnK for the post:
Blaze
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Sounds really good i must say.
These users thanked the author Laprot the Freekiller for the post:
Blaze
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

Nice idea. More ppl at the forum is allways needed :D.
These users thanked the author eDi =) for the post:
Blaze
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I could support with the danish when I was young the majority of very common words could confuse me, Sarah has a good point too though. I had an additional thought I know the point of it is to get zm players here, but why not jb and the rest as well? I mean the more the merrier Like a little amount of jbcash if you come to the forum, maybe post requirements before receiving as well. Great thread BTW1!11 cba to type more I'm on my phone xD
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Trash”