Why Should I Stay...

Leaving the community? :( Post here so we can all say goodbye. :)
(come back when you realise the terrible mistake you made ;) )
XaZor^

Why Should I Stay...

Post by XaZor^ »

Hey..

I’m writing in Lounge since i don’t see why it should be hided in nD Team, it’s a community.. everyone should know what happens. As you might have noticed then i haven’t been playing CS much lately... I have simply lost the spark for CS atm... it will return... but when it comes back i won’t be a nD member anymore.. I’ve been in nD for some time now... The only thing that has changed is the people in the community... Not the community itself.. Ive never been in a such a big community... I’ve always thought it was alot of people talking to each other.. having fun on vent and such.. like a big family... but nD isn’t.. Its small groups of people who talk to each other.. Flame wars going on (ofc you can’t prevent people like each other.. we are all different)... There’s simply no teamwork in nD..

I have tried to supply with ideas.. but it sit with a feeling that no1 listens..
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=703
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=7246
Isn’t a Community where you do stuff together... makes it grow together? ND? No. Not 1 single Server admin/Head admin responded to Ideas. At least a "maybe.. or Hmm sounds like something" could have done it, but tbh is nD Made like this..
1. Head admins
2. Rest...

If nD Don’t want help.. Then i won’t help.. It’s that simple.
Alot have happened in the last months, Flanky.... Marksel..... And such. And it seems like those situations was taken totally wrong

Flanky should have he’s Permban years ago, But he still managed to asslick admins to get it unbanned..

Marksel was without any doubts the cleverest person of nD. He said things as it was.. and he could see how things really was... He showed me who Alex really was... and still is. Again Nothing has changed. Alex Prio Girls over anything.. I got no problem that the girls got what they did... it’s the way they got it..

Suvi - Got admin without any meeting about it. totally neon’s own action (and suvi, i got no problem that you got admin, it’s not what I’m saying, It’s the way you got it..

Who’s next?
Its fine they got it.. It’s just sad to see the way they got it..

Ancient - Got he’s admin removed because Alex didn’t think the was way as him. Special Treatment happens.. but the way it happened this time, was simply too much.

nD Got the potential to get a big community with a lot of people... but tbh it’s the head admins who bring it down.. We got Ideas, We got players.. But we got no Head admins to listen.. and do the work, I got told that some of them had a lot to do, but did they want help from members? not really.

nD servers has always been servers with shitloads of plugins and useless crap.. But awesome mods on... The server had a little high latency so it couldn’t be normal CS so i donated one.. That server stays, nothing changes from me leaving If Alex still wants it .. it Expires 9 December. But nD got too many servers with mods that requires too much from the single person. So much harassment and always people breaking rules. When i was active i got alot of Messages from regulars whining about some rule breakers. Quantity before Quality. That’s how i guess Alex's point is.

A lot of bad things here said. But ofc there have been a lot of good times too, no doubt.
I’m the type of person who can speak with everyone.. It’s not everyone i like, but i can still speak with them.. and I’ve had some awesome months in nD, The first ones was the best ofc, Everything’s new, didn’t know much about it and such.. But after I’ve learned how things really are, I’ve decided it’s not a place for me..

I don’t want to write a list of people and a comment since I’ll still be playing, and I’ll still be on steam 24/7 as normal. Nothing is changing from that I just don’t got admin anymore. I play as a regular
I guess this was all. I’ve wrote as it came to my mind. A lot more could be added, but that’s it. Ill still play on the servers the few times I’m playing CS, I just don’t want to be a part of a community that looks like everything is fine in the outside and its totally different on the inside.. I leave before Alex Burns it down to the grounds.

// XaZor^ - Kasper
Last edited by XaZor^ on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Going To My Spacepod
Unown

Re: Why Should I Stay...

Post by Unown »

agree on girlthingies
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Leon

Post by Leon »

You will be remembered :) :clap:

Lol, whats with the sig? :happy-jumpeveryone:
Joined the servers around oktober 2009~~
Joined the forum March 3. 2010, left December 3. 2012.
xelef

Post by xelef »

Sad to see you go, thankfully you will still play the servers :)
Ancient

Post by Ancient »

Your one of the people that could talk in a decent way and using common sence at the same time. I pretty much get all the points you mentioned above, I really do.
This is just nD, you can't change it. The nD in summer 09 is the same as fall 10, nothing has changed, only people come and go. People f*ck up things. but you can't do anything to it.
I am really saying this from experience here, you can't do a sh*t if your a member around here. The only thing you get back for your moderation is that an admin listens to you eventually.. but the chance of that is really small. I saw immidiatly a change when I was promoted to an admin of nD. Things changed, I really had a say in some stuff. Later when I was demoted a new rule came, which is that the head admins (neon & koy) have the last word. If 5 people vote no and 1 head admin votes yes then the outcome is still a yes. I really see no point of actually voting then.. I think if you want to have the last 'say' in stuff then its better to come with concrute arguments instead of the attidute ''We are the owners of nD, we decide''. This is why I never saw this community as a ''stable'' community. However, I don't forget the awesome time I had/have her. It's just that some people tend to f*ck up things for the rest..

Anyway this is my say about this.

See you Xazor, we will still be in touch @ Steam ;)
Intoxicated

Post by Intoxicated »

You speak the truth Xazor and that's the reason I like you and the others who said it, Marksel/Ancient/d4z0(and others), people who weren't afraid to give alex the truth about hes actions.

And now with the things where he perm bans members because they block the ads on forums, as I said if your not extremely stupid you would know that clicking them would give money to the owner, nevertheless regardless of people leaving, raging, there will be a future for nD.. and if your wondering why? I wanna quote for an now in-active main admin of nD which I won't mention the name of "As long as there people who want to be member there will be a future for nD". As sad as this looks, Alex simply doesnt care if members leave since there is always 5+ applications up by (not all) total idiots which he can recruit to keep the servers "clean". This community never was a big family having fun with eachother in a video game, this community HAS ALWAYS been used by the flame kings, asslickers, cock polishers and so on.
Aka Hater.
Fanta

Post by Fanta »

I can understand this leavingthread. Actually I can agree with almost all of that. Too bad it has to go so far for everyone. You can allways recruit more people to the community but the good ones will not be there anymore.
Mizurri

Post by Mizurri »

Tottaly fucking true,,

Goodbye,
LongD

Post by LongD »

I agree on everything you just said..
I really like you and its sad that your leaving the team but ill talk to you on steam!
Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

Take Care mate :(
I loved playing pcw's with you and talk to you on ventrilo
You will be missed alot by me and i'm sure by alot others.
Good luck in real life :)
^skip^

Post by ^skip^ »

if i will stay and ever play bhop again

there will be noone to look up to anymore, you were just beating the shit out every timer in any map xD

and u were also a good normal cs player and great person to talk to

<3 ur ventrillo i will allway,s be in it for how long u decide to keep it running
If you are going to f*ck up anyway, you might as well f*ck up in such a way
that it leaves people wondering how in the f*ck did you do that!
Falastiny

Post by Falastiny »

Take care.
Necro

Post by Necro »

Cya around Xazor... ;)
I wish you luck in whatever you do ^^
KoD

Post by KoD »