Among Us !

Discuss consoles and PC games here. Browser games and similar are also welcome!
Kitra
nD** Jail Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:57 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Among Us !

Post by Kitra »

Anyone interested in this game pls let me know I see a lot of people playing and we can all play together on a voice channel to make it more interesting.
Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
malki
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:08 pm
Location: palestine
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Among Us !

Post by malki »

That's cool we can play together I'm in already !revive neon dragon
User avatar
KaitoKid
VIP
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: Among Us !

Post by KaitoKid »

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool it would be so fun with arabs yh
STEAM_0:0:51774830
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2990
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: Among Us !

Post by ZeRo#1 »

KaitoKid wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:03 pm
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool it would be so fun with arabs yh
Do I smell some kind of racism here? :think:
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
KaitoKid
VIP
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: Among Us !

Post by KaitoKid »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:30 pm
KaitoKid wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:03 pm
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool it would be so fun with arabs yh
Do I smell some kind of racism here? :think:
u know i love them..
STEAM_0:0:51774830
efa :)
VIP
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:52 pm
Has thanked: 12 times

Re: Among Us !

Post by efa :) »

KaitoKid wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:26 pm
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:30 pm
KaitoKid wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:03 pm
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool it would be so fun with arabs yh
Do I smell some kind of racism here? :think:
u know i love them..
especially iraqi arabs
Kitra
nD** Jail Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:57 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Among Us !

Post by Kitra »

Stick to the topic guys
Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
User avatar
SNap
VIP
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 am
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Among Us !

Post by SNap »

Download link?
Image

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
User avatar
Zeke
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: Murica!¡
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 36 times
Contact:

Re: Among Us !

Post by Zeke »

SNap wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:15 pm
Download link?
It's on steam for couple of euros but free on mobile. It's cross-platform so you would probably;y get it on phone
Aash
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Among Us !

Post by Aash »

AMONG US WITH NEONDRAGON.NET>? ITS GG
These users thanked the author Aash for the post:
Kitra
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
Kitra
nD** Jail Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:57 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Among Us !

Post by Kitra »

SNap wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:15 pm
Download link?
https://megaup.net/SO7a/Among.Us.v2020.9.9s.rar NONSTEAM Version --> for PC (skins,no boring ads like in mobile) updated
Last edited by Kitra on Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
User avatar
Tomato
VIP
Posts: 713
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 am
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Among Us !

Post by Tomato »

DONT PLAY WITH KAITO KID HE IS A CRYING ASSSSS BITCHHHHHHH
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15525
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: Among Us !

Post by Shadi »

Tomato wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:22 pm
DONT PLAY WITH KAITO KID HE IS A CRYING ASSSSS BITCHHHHHHH
OMG SALTY (great game, except emergency meeting 1 sec into game REEE?)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Aash
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Among Us !

Post by Aash »

Shadi wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:00 am
Tomato wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:22 pm
DONT PLAY WITH KAITO KID HE IS A CRYING ASSSSS BITCHHHHHHH
OMG SALTY (great game, except emergency meeting 1 sec into game REEE?)
u should've been in yesterdays game where lawliet the retard bitch kept doing that every 10s and getting a guy out and tomato the injera fuck backing him up
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15525
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: Among Us !

Post by Shadi »

Aash wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:51 am
Shadi wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:00 am
Tomato wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:22 pm
DONT PLAY WITH KAITO KID HE IS A CRYING ASSSSS BITCHHHHHHH
OMG SALTY (great game, except emergency meeting 1 sec into game REEE?)
u should've been in yesterdays game where lawliet the retard bitch kept doing that every 10s and getting a guy out and tomato the injera fuck backing him up
lmao
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Post Reply

Return to “General Games & Consoles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest