Customizing adidas

Your works and realizations!
PeshK

Re: Customizing adidas

Post by PeshK »

wow i am actually impressed. very clever. have not thought of this before but you made it to another level. good work :clap: :lol:
These users thanked the author PeshK for the post:
0__________o
Spoiler!
0__________o

Post by 0__________o »

RUINED

What the hell is wrong with you?
Go back to kindergarden cuz you RUINED that HIPPY LUL

jk
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Kurdii wrote:wow i am actually impressed. very clever. have not thought of this before but you made it to another level. good work :clap: :lol:
;) sometimes you got to be willing to do the work
0__________o wrote:RUINED

What the hell is wrong with you?
Go back to kindergarden cuz you RUINED that HIPPY LUL

jk
Thank you sir!
Gfan33

Post by Gfan33 »

wow! those shoes look amazing, what paint did you use where can i get it from? I'm really impressed and i want to colour my Adidas stripes purple on my shoes.
Gfan33

Post by Gfan33 »

oh and also. is there a tutorial out there? like on youtube or some site because i really want to do this to my pair of shoes.
Gfan33 wrote:wow! those shoes look amazing, what paint did you use where can i get it from? I'm really impressed and i want to colour my Adidas stripes purple on my shoes.
Army life

Post by Army life »

Great work uhu Also very nice desight Well id say better than 400$ Shoes xD anyways thats why u stayed 10 hours online at steam xD Jk
Fbi law enforcment
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Gfan33 wrote:wow! those shoes look amazing, what paint did you use where can i get it from? I'm really impressed and i want to colour my Adidas stripes purple on my shoes.
Special leather ink :D , i's worth around 4€ each(mini-bottle). So the real trouble was setting the paper tape on the canvas surface and mixing to reach the right color ;)

You can definitely have them purple, and you can pick the purple tone you like the most, and that fits the canvas color!
Gfan33 wrote:oh and also. is there a tutorial out there? like on youtube or some site because i really want to do this to my pair of shoes.
Yes man, people that customize their shoes will record the whole process from picking inks to painting and drying.
Kronos wrote:Great work uhu Also very nice desight Well id say better than 400$ Shoes xD anyways thats why u stayed 10 hours online at steam xD Jk
:D it did take me a few days to make it but only because I had to be cautius and perfectionist, true that they valued more :D

Return to “Art & Design”