PROOF (Screenshot, record) :
http://cs3.neondragon.net/public/demos/ ... fin_nd.dem

http://cs3.neondragon.net/public/demos/ ... _czone.dem

Facts noticed :Freekilling and freeshooting
Lucius
nD* Jail Member

Re: melis

Post by Lucius »

Sorry if this post counts as spam but i can say that this guy have been also harrasing people in arabic. I dont have proof atm because didnt screenshot back then but i warned him. You can check the logs with his steamID and you will se.
Yours sincerely, Lucius
melis-

Post by melis- »

okey, so toti you are one sneaky guy. You and your friend spin was provoking me the whole time yesterday and you were freehitting me on jail_nck acting like its not you i typed !demo but it said that hltv is not recording so i couldnt post it. You was also harassing me the whole time. I didnt freekill and you were still whining that i freekilled and i only freehited you once i admit. But today for example i freekilled a guy on hns he was the last one it was by accident and you immediately typed !demo just to post it on forum so everything ido u just want to report it and you were really bad towards me yesterday. Admins you can check the logs. And also on bananamuffin you were freehitting me there also on the slamball area. We were about to play the game that you have to jump and get inside the basketball thing without touching it and i was arldy low hp so i asked the commander if i can go and heal he said yes so i went and got around 50hp i came back and toti started to freehitting me to 14 hp so we sadly couldnt play the game and insted did last reactions. + here is one screenshot only of today i just came in and i saw u saying idiot shouty just because he acidently blocked u.

Link: http://imgur.com/eFtjAyM

Now Lucius yes i did harass on arabic yesterday but you dont have to act like an angel just because u did apply for member. u were telling peapol yesterday on swedish to go and vote on your application, u asked him if he can then he said no than u said okey add me on steam i tell you what to say and if you admins dont belive me you can always check the logs it was in jail_nck i think yesterday between 20:00-17:00

So yeh thats it well before making ur decisions please check logs and other things cause toti act like an angel but he aint one. thats all from me bye.
Lucius
nD* Jail Member

Post by Lucius »

melis- wrote: Now Lucius yes i did harass on arabic yesterday but you dont have to act like an angel just because u did apply for member. u were telling peapol yesterday on swedish to go and vote on your application, u asked him if he can then he said no than u said okey add me on steam i tell you what to say and if you admins dont belive me you can always check the logs it was in jail_nck i think yesterday between 20:00-17:00
AL Pacino asked if i applied and i said yes. Did not ask anyone else to vote he was just wondering.
And no im not acting like an angel just because i'm applying, wrong is wrong and everyone have to be punished in a way or two if they make mistakes, who ever it is.
Yours sincerely, Lucius
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

melis- wrote:okey, so toti you are one sneaky guy. You and your friend spin was provoking me the whole time yesterday and you were freehitting me on jail_nck acting like its not you i typed !demo but it said that hltv is not recording so i couldnt post it. You was also harassing me the whole time. I didnt freekill and you were still whining that i freekilled and i only freehited you once i admit. But today for example i freekilled a guy on hns he was the last one it was by accident and you immediately typed !demo just to post it on forum so everything ido u just want to report it and you were really bad towards me yesterday. Admins you can check the logs. And also on bananamuffin you were freehitting me there also on the slamball area. We were about to play the game that you have to jump and get inside the basketball thing without touching it and i was arldy low hp so i asked the commander if i can go and heal he said yes so i went and got around 50hp i came back and toti started to freehitting me to 14 hp so we sadly couldnt play the game and insted did last reactions. + here is one screenshot only of today i just came in and i saw u saying idiot shouty just because he acidently blocked u.
This part may be true since spin is always provoking me, i even spoke to an member about this shit. ill give some proof later since iam at school
farfar

Post by farfar »

melis- wrote:okey, so toti you are one sneaky guy. You and your friend spin was provoking me the whole time yesterday and you were freehitting me on jail_nck acting like its not you i typed !demo but it said that hltv is not recording so i couldnt post it. You was also harassing me the whole time. I didnt freekill and you were still whining that i freekilled and i only freehited you once i admit. But today for example i freekilled a guy on hns he was the last one it was by accident and you immediately typed !demo just to post it on forum so everything ido u just want to report it and you were really bad towards me yesterday. Admins you can check the logs. And also on bananamuffin you were freehitting me there also on the slamball area. We were about to play the game that you have to jump and get inside the basketball thing without touching it and i was arldy low hp so i asked the commander if i can go and heal he said yes so i went and got around 50hp i came back and toti started to freehitting me to 14 hp so we sadly couldnt play the game and insted did last reactions. + here is one screenshot only of today i just came in and i saw u saying idiot shouty just because he acidently blocked u.

Now Lucius yes i did harass on arabic yesterday but you dont have to act like an angel just because u did apply for member. u were telling peapol yesterday on swedish to go and vote on your application, u asked him if he can then he said no than u said okey add me on steam i tell you what to say and if you admins dont belive me you can always check the logs it was in jail_nck i think yesterday between 20:00-17:00

So yeh thats it well before making ur decisions please check logs and other things cause toti act like an angel but he aint one. thats all from me bye.
Sorry for the spam but WTF does this even have to do with a ban request that is ricted against you ? ...
Changes are good untill it comes do à dead end ..
Watch Your Head

Post by Watch Your Head »

farfar wrote:

Sorry for the spam but WTF does this even have to do with a ban request that is ricted against you ? ...
he is trying to state that he is getting provoked, so it has everything to do with the ban request ricted against him.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I am sorry but I am not going to watch these demos without knowing where to look. These demos are bloody huge! Please pinpoint the moments where to pay attention to or I will have to close this report.

I will give you 48 hours to do so.

Thanks!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Declined

No requirements were met. I am not going to watch 2 hour demos without knowing where to look. Feel free to report again if there is any new proof on this player from here on (no old proof).

Thanks for the report, anyway!

Return to “[Jail] Bans (Trash)”