[Accepted] "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

User avatar
Jellow
Posts: 2638
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 357 times

"[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by Jellow »

Name: [Y]psilon
Steam: STEAM_0:0:100887378
Spoiler!
Image
Noticed: He would not stop harassing me. I informed lazy, but he had to leave and didn't have time to deal with it.
Proof (most is in dutch, I translated underneath):
Spoiler!
Image
Image
JK is my name ingame.
Spoiler!
Image
"Cancer whore's son"
"DIE"
Spoiler!
Image
"You cant just freekill me for harassing you"
"Shitface"


To be fair I did freekill him here, I was very tired of him harassing, in any normal situation a member would have given him a cooldown ban, I do not have this option, so I hoped him sitting out a round would calm him down (it didnt).
Spoiler!
Image
"Shut the fuck up man"
"retard"
User avatar
Jellow
Posts: 2638
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by Jellow »

SilverShadow wrote:
Jellow wrote:To be fair I did freekill him here, I was very tired of him harassing, in any normal situation a member would have given him a cooldown ban, I do not have this option, so I hoped him sitting out a round would calm him down (it didnt).
Freekilling him and then making screenshots of his rage :')
Provoking ughum
I believe I very clearly explained my reasoning behind freekilling him. He harassed me before and after, but I felt that admins should know the full story and I shouldn't leave stuff out.

Also:

Forum rules

You are not allowed to spam in ban/unban requests. You may only reply if:
- You can help clearing the situation up, or
- You have something important to add.
Remember that it's always necessary to have some proof (screenshots or a demo) to prove your point.

Please do not reply if you only want to express your opinion whether or not the request is worth being accepted.

I wish admins would start doing something about spam in these threads.
User avatar
farfar
Posts: 1105
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: Grandpha Town
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by farfar »

Jellow wrote:Name: [Y]psilon
Steam: STEAM_0:0:100887378
Spoiler!
Image
Noticed: He would not stop harassing me. I informed lazy, but he had to leave and didn't have time to deal with it.
Proof (most is in dutch, I translated underneath):
Spoiler!
Image
Image
JK is my name ingame.
Spoiler!
Image
"Cancer whore's son"
"DIE"
Spoiler!
Image
"You cant just freekill me for harassing you"
"Shitface"


To be fair I did freekill him here, I was very tired of him harassing, in any normal situation a member would have given him a cooldown ban, I do not have this option, so I hoped him sitting out a round would calm him down (it didnt).
Spoiler!
Image
"Shut the fuck up man"
"retard"

It was the round i commanded, so it wasn't really a fk more or less a special treathment since he was the only one who got killed or w/e you want to take it as, i started simon says by saying " We are gonna play simon says, simon says im simon" but most ppl didnt focus so no one followed my following command that was only silent walk and follow me ( as simon, "simon says only silent walk for the whole simon says round, simon says follow me " ) and he was basicly the only one running around in the cage.

I just wanted to tell you guys what happened, since clearly Jellow killed him on purpose ( maybe he didnt get my command, but it shouldn't really count as a freekill, rather a special treathment against the others who survived ).

farfar^<3
Image
Changes are good untill it comes do à dead end ..
[Y]psilon
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Re: "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by [Y]psilon »

Hello all,
Can you please not lie about things i say!? You fk'ed me like 2 times only because I said that you have to leave CT because you were freeshooting. Don't make things up that I started all this, thankyou... I apologized for saying those things to you, and you still freeshot after that. If you cant accept an apology, then please don't go whine on this forum in the ban section. I said I was sorry and the round after that you still freekilled me because I was 'outside' of the cage.. while clearly I wasn't.

Please don't take it all too personal, but when there are 12 ppl in the server and you freekill me at the round start... ofcourse I got mad. That's why I said sorry, but my apologies weren't accepted by you at all. I hope to have informed you guys on the forum enough and I can still play in the server. I know I'm sometimes not the best cmd'er but that's because I'm new ( still learning how to fast cmd and stuff ) but I hear from people my commanding isn't bad, only I need to command faster. But that's because I'm dutch! Thankyou guys for your understandings,

Greetings,
Ypsilon :3
[Y]psilon
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Re: "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by [Y]psilon »

Let's just leave this behind us like I said earlier, and go on and play on the server like nothing happend. You freekilled me, i called you names. We both shouldnt have done that, so I hope you will accept this second apology from me. and I also hope we can play along in the server again even after this little discussion :)
User avatar
Jellow
Posts: 2638
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by Jellow »

[Y]psilon wrote:Can you please not lie about things i say!? You fk'ed me like 2 times only because I said that you have to leave CT because you were freeshooting.
I clearly stated I freekilled you once. Every other instance of warnshots or kills happend within the rules and happend because you were failing to follow simon says commands or other basic commands. If you feel this is a lie then please provide some form of demo or screenshots that states otherwise.

Yes you said you were sorry after harassing me for about 15 mins when I stated I was busy writing up your report. You deserve to be banned and get a strike for calling my mother a cancerwhore. Think about your actions before you speak up, let the ban be a good lesson. After it we can start on a clean slate.

My last reply in this topic, I assume every post after this will contain proof and valid points.
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by Lien~ »

I have the feeling that a lot of what has come forth out of this report/situation is related to some provoking from either side. Not saying that whatever has been done by either is an ok thing to do because we all know it isn't. Using the word cancer in such a way is an absolute no-go imo and as far as I know also in the community's opinion.

I will discuss this with another admin before making a decision.
User avatar
Jellow
Posts: 2638
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by Jellow »

Lien~ wrote:I have the feeling that a lot of what has come forth out of this report/situation is related to some provoking from either side. Not saying that whatever has been done by either is an ok thing to do because we all know it isn't. Using the word cancer in such a way is an absolute no-go imo and as far as I know also in the community's opinion.

I will discuss this with another admin before making a decision.
Feel free to contact me or farfar if you want to have a clear view of what happend.
[Y]psilon
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Re: "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by [Y]psilon »

Imagine: 12 players in a server- which takes a long time on jailbreak untill a next round will begin. After already have been freeshotted, left with a few hp, some CT thought it was nice to freeshoot me, and 'accidentally' killed me ( even after I've said that I had little HP left ). :rage: The rounds weren't going so well- clearly I was already a bit mad, because of these incidents. Then 'Jellow' joined, and after a couple of bad rounds from my side. He freekilled me. And this big discussion started. That's why I also think I said some things that weren't OK to say. :doh: After I cooled down I said I was sorry, not because you wrote a report. I know I don't have a 'good name' with a few of you people, but I need to work on myself as not only being CT but also T. I am still in a learning proces, and I want to become very good at both- but that takes time! You made your point clear, and I made mine clear. We were both wrong, I can also say that freekilling is a ban and that it's obvious a T gets mad over that. But I apologized, and wanted to move on- the points are made. No need to go further on this in my opinion.

Greetings,
Ypsilon
User avatar
Jellow
Posts: 2638
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by Jellow »

[Y]psilon wrote:Imagine: 12 players in a server- which takes a long time on jailbreak untill a next round will begin. After already have been freeshotted, left with a few hp, some CT thought it was nice to freeshoot me, and 'accidentally' killed me ( even after I've said that I had little HP left ). :rage: The rounds weren't going so well- clearly I was already a bit mad, because of these incidents. Then 'Jellow' joined, and after a couple of bad rounds from my side. He freekilled me. And this big discussion started. That's why I also think I said some things that weren't OK to say. :doh: After I cooled down I said I was sorry, not because you wrote a report. I know I don't have a 'good name' with a few of you people, but I need to work on myself as not only being CT but also T. I am still in a learning proces, and I want to become very good at both- but that takes time! You made your point clear, and I made mine clear. We were both wrong, I can also say that freekilling is a ban and that it's obvious a T gets mad over that. But I apologized, and wanted to move on- the points are made. No need to go further on this in my opinion.

Greetings,
Ypsilon
This seems genuine enough to me. Im alright with closing this
[Y]psilon
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Re: "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by [Y]psilon »

I hope we can get along from now on in future games.
Thankyou for your understanding.


-Ypsilon
User avatar
stickysteez
Posts: 1445
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:36 pm
Location: Netherlands
Been thanked: 70 times

Re: "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by stickysteez »

I know i'm not the person to say something, i might get a forumban..

I just want to say that it's nice to see that you guys can handle this 'little accident' by yourself, good job!
I hope this will be a lesson for all players on nD, you don't need an banrequest for all those little problems, maybe it's good to try and fix it together, without any help of admins/member.

I see some people who typ !demo after every free kill, i mean, come on, it's still a game, accidents happen.

One Love :dance:
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
User avatar
SNap
VIP
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 am
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by SNap »

Image

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by Lien~ »

Just to explain to people why this thread it still open, as I get questions from all sides.

I feel as though the reported person should not get away with what he has said. Saying sorry on the forums after it has happened is a good thing, I give you that but to then see the same shitty attitude in-game a day later makes me wonder how much of that sorry was genuine.

I am discussing this with another admin and will post the outcome soon (within the next 48 hours).
User avatar
Jellow
Posts: 2638
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: "[Y]psilon" 105 STEAM_0:0:100887378

Post by Jellow »

AmeLien~ wrote:Just to explain to people why this thread it still open, as I get questions from all sides.

I feel as though the reported person should not get away with what he has said. Saying sorry on the forums after it has happened is a good thing, I give you that but to then see the same shitty attitude in-game a day later makes me wonder how much of that sorry was genuine.

I am discussing this with another admin and will post the outcome soon (within the next 48 hours).
Thats ok, I figured it was still open since noone with a green name ever looks in this section.
Locked

Return to “[Jail] Bans (Trash)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests