Post by Toti »

Nickname in-game :regginator
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) :Image
PROOF (Screenshot, record) :Image
Facts noticed :freekilling
bis

Re: freekill

Post by bis »

The massfree kill was to prove a point in-game, I was teamkilled and freekilled by a CT & Minato, members did shit all. Darra and Sparky are the most useless members I've ever met.

Ban me how you see fit regit, I do not wish to return to a server where the moderators are fucking useless pieces of shit, if you view the jb snow demo around 6pm GMT you'll see the incompetent members at work.

http://cs3.neondragon.net/public/demos/ ... b_snow.dem

@Darra, keep trying for that admin position, although you won't get it.

@Sparky, You only speak when spoken to in-game, never taking action on abusing CTs/Ts. Only when I said something in chat you started speaking, I was teamkilled and freekilled twice in a row not to mention the harassment, and you did shit.

http://www.speedyshare.com/VRbXW/skldfjsdkf.dem - my freekilling if anyone wanted to make a video of it (Pukata/Kwaakt?)

Farewell, neonDragon.

Best Regards,

Xeph.
Spoiler!
disclaimer to any annoying fucks out there - i wasnt even trolling and havent played in over a month, join with an unknown name and picture and still get treated like a cunt, have fun with your amazing members, peace.
Last edited by bis on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

he lagged!!!
SALUDOS

Post by SALUDOS »

missclicks happends xeph dont worry abou it
pls unban
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I will leave this report open for another admin to handle. I like xeph and even though I always try to treat people equally... I do not wish to be seen as a biased cow again. So whether I accept or decline it... Every time I handled prior reports linked to him I have always been accused of being biased and I really can not be hooped getting the same accusations over and over again. I'm sorry.

@Saludos, you want to be placed back in that group for users like you? I don't think so looking at your PM's so cut the spam!
ItsFuckingBoring

Post by ItsFuckingBoring »

+1 to Xeph. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Toti
VIP

Post by Toti »

ItsFuckingBoring wrote:+1 to Xeph. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
another account Xeph? Lol
ItsFuckingBoring

Post by ItsFuckingBoring »

Toti wrote:
ItsFuckingBoring wrote:+1 to Xeph. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Yes because he's going to make a new account to say +1 to himself even though Lien agrees with him. Mkay, work it out batty boi.
Kratos

Post by Kratos »

ItsFuckingBoring wrote:
Toti wrote:
Yes because he's going to make a new account to say +1 to himself even though Lien agrees with him. Mkay, work it out batty boi.
Because he stays up till 4 am to give himself a +1 :megusta:
We can go forward with lies but never go back.
[youtube]BLEBtvOhGnM[/youtube]
KRATOS KRATOS , WE HAVE POTATOES POTATOES. PO TA TOES!
κρατος θυμος θα τους σκοτωσω ολους
The Beard

Post by The Beard »

To stop this topic turning into the spam post I know it has the ability to do I am going to lock it until a group decision is made.

I would like to just point out a few things with regards to the members in server at the time and there actions of which I fully support.

In all honesty while you used to be a member you seem to have forgotten what it meant to be a member.

point by point.

Team killed, yes looking at the demo you were obviously team killed and im sure that was very frustrating, but as an X-member you are aware that neither admins nor members can take action unless they directly witnessed it or have irrefutable proof that it was on purpose, as an x-member you will be aware of how common accidental vehicle kills are and as an x-member you should be aware that Darra took the correct action in issuing a server wide warning to be more careful with the vehicles, at the end of the day if they didnt see it and there is no one backing up the claim then this is the action they should take.

As an X-member you would have known all this and should be aware that if your not happy with that warning then rather than whine,rage and kick up a fuss you could have submitted the demo of the teamkill along with the steam ID and then the situation would have been dealt with.

Freekill, on a free day, not really, you came up the ladder with a grenade (be it he, smoke or flash) primed making a line for the gun room, it just so happened that a ct was in position to see you with the nade and killed you, as an x-member you should be aware that a freeday does not give you the freedom to attempt to attack the ct's, if you make an attempt, then they are within there rights to kill you, so im not really sure why you started to complain about being freekilled.
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

Accepted
STEAM_0:0:58343284 - regginator - Strike 1 + 96 h ban
- Massive Freekill

I've watched the whole demo (without sound and increased speed, but still). It indeed seems to have gotten pretty messy at times, but i agree with Satanssoul. The members could have issued the one or other more warning, but i don't think they acted as incompetent as you made them out to be.
When you got freekilled it was not 100% unjustified. You were holding a weapon (HE grenade) and have not just picked it up by accident, so you could definitely be killed. But it is questionable if the CT actually saw what kind of grenade you were holding before killing you and he should rather have asked you to drop it (or throw it into an unoccupied are). Also lateron he claimed to not have killed anyone, which is obviously false and supports the theory that he didn't see it and believed himself that it was a freekill.

I am not sure what point you wanted to prove with your freekill, though. It doesn't show anything about the members and you know that we do issue bans for purposely freekills like this. I don't see a reason to make an exception here.

Also, reminding others of rules and ask them to be careful is not an exclusive right to members. Everytime something happened you immediately called for a member to do something, when the most he could have done is give a warning, since they didn't directly see it and/or it wasn't worth a slay/kick or ban.

Return to “[Jail] Bans (Trash)”