[Solved] unban request

justusX3

unban request

Post by justusX3 »

im sanji i request unban from nD Servers im asking you this beacuse im STUCK IN house and i dont have where to play i know there is most people (95%) hate me on neondragon but please idon't have where to play im bored im starting having problems for that ban im talking serious im getting mad because i got banned like an idiot i say sorry to you guys i pls hope you accept my scuses and pls let me play in let me in with you pls i will control my angry every time guys pls . when i get mad its for joke itsnot seriouius i joke with you guys when i get mad its my personality im joke with people i never wanna hurt some body if like i insult his mum i swear its only joke please try to understand me i didnt do nothing to you guys i just wanna play normally and waste my time here that's all nothing else pls try to understand me.. thank you for reading this i hope you understand me.
Moee

Re: unban request

Post by Moee »

Hard to be unbanned sanji but you got my respect because you always appologise,You know lately you abused,crashed,ddosed a lot and people still remember that you made it hard for them to play and you were harrasing the admins Well other than that good luck man :/ .ik all ur secrect family problems but bro listen people won't care about that and they'll judge you from what they saw (ingame). Godbless you
Fish
Friend of the Community

Post by Fish »

I have banned you over 50 times, let’s see if we can reach 100.
Regards,
zapt0r
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

zapt0r wrote:I have banned you over 50 times, let’s see if we can reach 100.
STEAM_0:1:8989238 :naughty:
Spoiler!
[youtube]EFH9soeufXY[/youtube]

Return to “Jail/TTT Trash”