[Declined] Last Israelite Judge

Last Israelite Judge

Last Israelite Judge

Post by Last Israelite Judge »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5549427
- Nick INGAME: Last Israelite Judge
- Admin/Member: Madara if my memory serves me right.
- Reason of ban: Abuse?
- Which server you were banned in: Jailbreak
- Date and time of the ban: Just now
- Motivation for an unban: What appears to be the reason behind my ban? I was playing peacefully and Madara banned me for abuse. I tried connecting back in hope that it was a false ban, but I guess it wasn't. Could anyone shed some light onto this?
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Re: Last Israelite Judge

Post by Patrick »

You have a perfect IP match with this ID who got permbanned from the servers in may: STEAM_0:0:68097132
Last Israelite Judge

Post by Last Israelite Judge »

I must have fallen on his IP or something. We have a very known IP problem in Israel and they often mix with eachother. You can read about the problem here: https://hackernoon.com/israels-ip-problem-7d8916cb93ec
You can browse through my history or whatever. I used to play here a lot and just got back from a long break. Check our HWID's and find out we are not the same person, It's just a coincidence.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Last Israelite Judge wrote:I must have fallen on his IP or something. We have a very known IP problem in Israel and they often mix with eachother. You can read about the problem here: https://hackernoon.com/israels-ip-problem-7d8916cb93ec
You can browse through my history or whatever. I used to play here a lot and just got back from a long break. Check our HWID's and find out we are not the same person, It's just a coincidence.
This is bullshit and you know it. Apart from having matching IPs you also have matching names to the ID I provided above.

I was going to let someone else handle this but you made the decision very easy for me.

Declined

See you in a year.
These users thanked the author Patrick for the post:
Konijn

Return to “Jail/TTT Trash”