[Declined] doda

All declined Applications are stored here.
doeda
VIP

doda

Post by doeda »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:67003304

- In-Game Name: doeda

- Experience Level : Have been a member before in the jail team and have dealt with a full server and reported using the strike list, I have a keen eye when it come to cheaters, VIP and rule breakers. Also mod on League of Legends reddit so i deal with toxicity every day.
Also I calm down the Mandem when we play among us so I am pretty good at calming people down.

- How active are you : 10hrs+ a week

- when did you start playing on our servers : I think around october 2012
- Whats your motivation, and what do you tend to bring to this community : I would like to help out on the ND servers, I am looking to help current members on the server as i feel its needs it! I would look into starting a commanding group again mainly looking to help the newer CTs. Overall i'm here to help when i can if needed.

Thanks for the feedback in advance.

doeda
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Re: doda

Post by Voropoulo »

Hello doeda.

To be clear, I'm only going to give you my opinion on what I've witnessed the last 7-8 days.

I know that you have helped the team in the past and you did a great job. No one doubts that. But It's hard for me to believe that you are actually motivated to do the same again. It feels like you want to have powers just to have fun while being on server and whenever it needs to, moderate. And now you will say, isn't that the point? Sure it is. But it's more than that. It's about being available when a cheater or abuser is on. It's about gathering proof overtime about a harasser. It's much more. And, as a friend of yours, I don't think you want that part of the "member work".

So, in my opinion, I would love to see more of you. If my vote counted, I would vote for Extend leading to No.

Best of luck.
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post:
pablo
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hello Doeda,

I feel like I have to mention a couple of things:

Your playtime within the last 30 days has been almost 6 hours.
And the month before you got slain, warned and ct banned by members. I also remember that I had to moderate you for different kind of abuse/rulebreaking/using the N word and so on.
You did tend to refuse to listen to moderation and the more you even argued about it, instead of accepting your mistakes/faults.

I do know that you know the drill bcs you have been a (decent) member in the past and are an old regular.
I personally would prefer to see you having some kind of a white vest and a time in jb where you would be able to show only good intentions for the server/community before you apply again.

My vote for now would be a no, slightly leaning to an extend if I see improvments coming from you.

Other than that I wish you ofc good luck for your application!
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
pablo
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Abooooookkkk

Post by Abooooookkkk »

I am not gonna say a lot because I am not playing lately in the server and what I remember of doeda that hes good guy he barely breaking the rules he have experience he use to be member her back then he have good rule knowledge and I think hes gonna be a great member so ma vote is yez yes
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

Hello doeda!

I know you from back in the days and you were a good member, latley from playing with you i've only seen the troll doeda and not the serious one that i was hoping for. You are a good guy and funny to play with/having around. Zero summed up pretty good of what i wanted to say, thefore im quoting him below, tho my vote for now would be a no, other than that I wish you ofc good luck for your application!
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:43 am
And the month before you got slain, warned and ct banned by members. I also remember that I had to moderate you for different kind of abuse/rulebreaking/using the N word and so on.
I personally would prefer to see you having some kind of a white vest and a time in jb where you would be able to show only good intentions for the server/community before you apply again.
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Sloth
nD* Jail Member

Post by Sloth »

Yes I think you should win! 10 hours a week man???? THATS INSANE BRO! YOU WILL BE BEST MEMBER HERE I REALLY THINK!!!! NICE JOB GOOD LUCK BROTHER!! NICE! BYEBYE

PROS
10 HOURS A WEEK
NICE GUY!
PREVIOUS MEMBER (NICE MAN)
VERY GOOD MAN!
MODERATES ALL THE TIME1!1!

CON'S
ORDERS FOOD TO THE WRONG HOUSE
TOXIC
TROLLING
Aash

Post by Aash »

doeda wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:15 am
Also I calm down the Mandem when we play among us so I am pretty good at calming people down.
LOOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL. QUITE THE OPPOSITE BUT SURE TELL ME MORE.
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

If you raise your activity, I'll vote yes.

I agree with what the rest are saying about your intentions, but by the end of the day I know you're a cool guy with a decent mindset.

The reason I can set the intention/motivation aside is simple. You read One Pie... I mean, I believe you enjoy a clean server more. So your intention to clean the server is in harmony with what I'd like to see in a member. Ofc it'd be ideal if you were more passionate. But you cool, think you'd do just fine with the right activity. I know that you won't be the troll you people have seen if you're a member, and obviously if any sign of that shows it's easy to remove you anyway. Basically, don't be like Aash.

Edit: another con is also your application size, you can definitely make improvements there.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

Aash wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:20 pm
doeda wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:48 pm
don't be like Aash.
Agree with Shadi, now @Aashika, please use the provided form thanks; http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=33040
Yours sincerely, Lucius
minato

Post by minato »

Ive known doeda for a long time and is respected *among* the community, Doeda can be a troll sometimes but not at a point where it will ruin the game for others, i know if he gets accepted he will behave and motivate others to be better as before when he was member.

Pros
Ruleknowledge
Understandable
Helpfull to new players

Cons
Troll
Game-time
Toxic in Among US!!
Aash

Post by Aash »

Lucius wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:24 pm
Aash wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:20 pm
doeda wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:48 pm
don't be like Aash.
Agree with Shadi, now @Aashika, please use the provided form thanks; http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=33040
use the thanks button instead of making a post next time, thank you.
These users thanked the author Aash for the post (total 2):
ZeRo#1, doeda
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Well Doeda as for me i'll Vote extend, For 1 reason of your activity if you get more activity i'll sure give you my yes, So Good luck and all the best.
Image <--- English 2020...
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Clearly a Yes , as to why:

Pros:
Past experience when things were truly difficult to be maintained while moderating. I mean nowadays the server is at most 17-20 players and as I have seen there aren't many cheaters or extreme rule violators, moderating I believe became much easier today than when he was a member
Has a mic
Good english
Knows the rules

Neutral:
Raise your activity
Image Image
wHx
nD Mapper

Post by wHx »

A straight no from me due to toxicity trolling and low activity, this guy gets triggered easily by other players I saw him multiple times freekilling people just to satisfy his arrogance. Thus I can't see him fitting the member material at the meantime.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

I don't play, I don't know the state of neonDragon currently, but doeda's always been one of the best regulars around, doubt that'll ever change.
Big yes from me.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid

Return to “Declined Applications”