[Declined] Andro's Member Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
AndroJB

Andro's Member Application

Post by AndroJB »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:59797587

- NickName : Andro

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Never been a member or admin off any kind.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 6+ hours

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
early 2012 - 2013

- Do you have a working mic?
Yes

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
Hello ! So my name is André and im a 20 y/o guy from Sweden, Right now i just finished school, so dont have much to do in my spare time other than play video games atm, Corona is making it really hard for me to find jobs here in Sweden. I thought to myself lets see if Jailbreak is still upp, and to my surprise it was. Some off you may know me from a long time ago when i was around 13-14 years old, i pretty much grew upp with this server. I've allways found myself wanthing to help others and making everything more fun for people, and i thought this would be a great way off doing that, not only do i know most people on the server but i have alot off experience, this meaning i kind off know how to deal with people that were like me when i was younger " hehe ". I was a bit off a troll when i was younger which some off you might know. I've never had the chance to become a member and try it out. nD has allways been in a deep spot off my heart and even if i dont become a member i will still enjoy it " To be honest, I miss it alot ". I hope this text wasn't to long, id like to type more and let you guys know more about me but i dont wana waste too much off your time ;). Other than that i can say im happy to be back and im looking forward to making more memories with everyone.

I hope you have a nice day and i'll see you on the server <3.
Last edited by AndroJB on Sat May 23, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-* Remember ! You only live once *-
AndroJB

Re: Andro's Member Application

Post by AndroJB »

Note *

I had to make a new account cause i dont have acces to my old email so i lost my old account :(
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

AndroJB wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:32 pm
Note *

I had to make a new account cause i dont have acces to my old email so i lost my old account :(
Hello Andro,
first of all you should edit your post instead of double posting which is breaking kinda a forum rule.

Also could you tell me/us what your ingame name is, bcs I do not know you really and I tend to know a lot of old regulars and new ones.

As for your application I can't say much to it bcs it smh cam out of the blue for me. But your intentions are nice, even tho I don't think you will have a chance till you make yourself a name inside the server and forum.

Anyways, best of luck!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

played couple of rounds with him today, and looks like hes a really nice guy he tries his best to command and brings joy in the server. what im aware of is ingame rules if he has enough experience of them. be more known in the community and get into community discussions and youre fine i think. gl with ur app
AndroJB

Post by AndroJB »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:42 pm
AndroJB wrote:
Note *

Hello Andro,
first of all you should edit your post instead of double posting which is breaking kinda a forum rule.

Also could you tell me/us what your ingame name is, bcs I do not know you really and I tend to know a lot of old regulars and new ones.

As for your application I can't say much to it bcs it smh cam out of the blue for me. But your intentions are nice, even tho I don't think you will have a chance till you make yourself a name inside the server and forum.

Anyways, best of luck!
Maybe you didn't play 2012-2013-2014 i dont really remember ur name and i played alot alot back in the days, i understand there is alot off new people that i have to get familiar with and i dont see that being a really big problem.
Thanks for the response and its being Noted ! Server has been dead for a long time so its kinda " new " for most people especially now with the Corona situation. And i can feel is not the same as the old days haha.

Thanks again
AndroJB

Post by AndroJB »

Kurza wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:45 pm
played couple of rounds with him today, and looks like hes a really nice guy he tries his best to command and brings joy in the server. what im aware of is ingame rules if he has enough experience of them. be more known in the community and get into community discussions and youre fine i think. gl with ur app
Thanks for the kind response !
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

AndroJB wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:50 pm
ZeRo#1 wrote:
AndroJB wrote:
Note *

Hello Andro,

Anyways, best of luck!
Maybe you didn't play 2012-2013-2014 i dont really remember ur name and i played alot alot back in the days, i understand there is alot off new people that i have to get familiar with and i dont see that being a really big problem.
Thanks for the response and its being Noted ! Server has been dead for a long time so its kinda " new " for most people especially now with the Corona situation. And i can feel is not the same as the old days haha.

Thanks again
True I joined in around 2014. Well then I guess we will see us in the server and I will then have a chance to get to know you and to observe you ;)

And sorry I have to mention it again. Please do not double post. You can either quote more replies to answer to it or you simply edit your last reply and add extra notes into it.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Silence
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Silence »

Hi Andro,

First of all - welcome back to The server. I remember you just Little bit from old times.

However, seems like you have been off for a long period so my advice would be to give yourself and us some time so we can get to know you better.
We cannot base our information on 2015 becaue a lot Has changed since Then.

Be active ING and forum, show us your best (and worst) before you apply for a member position.

Kind Regards
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

As you said, you just came back yesterday so it's way too early for an application. You were quite a rulebreaker back in the day so hopefully that's changed.
One question tho, what happened with your previous application? You just disappeared without a word viewtopic.php?f=303&t=29707
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

never seen you ingame, and this application seems rushed to be quite honest, it looks as if you just came back today and applied. Id like to see more of you ingame first and get to know you inorder for me to give you a fair evaluation. For now its a no from me. Goodluck.

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
SosA

Post by SosA »

You clearly came back to playing Jailbreak yesterday.. I still think there is time for you & your rule knowledge is a issue because you opened the cells (commanding) after 4:00! Otherwise, I’ll vote when I see progress
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
AndroJB

Post by AndroJB »

AndroJB wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:50 pm
ZeRo#1 wrote:
AndroJB wrote:
Note *

Hello Andro,

Anyways, best of luck!

Thanks again

AndroJB wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:51 pm
Kurza wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:45 pm
Thanks for the kind response !
Rhyme wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 8:00 pm
never seen you ingame, and this application seems rushed to be quite honest, it looks as if you just came back today and applied. Id like to see more of you ingame first and get to know you inorder for me to give you a fair evaluation. For now its a no from me. Goodluck.
Hi Rhyme ! Thanks for your response, in order for you to have seen me youd have to play in the old days which im guessing you havn't. I have no idea who you are either which i hope we can change.
SosA wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:12 am
You clearly came back to playing Jailbreak yesterday.. I still think there is time for you & your rule knowledge is a issue because you opened the cells (commanding) after 4:00! Otherwise, I’ll vote when I see progress
Hey SosA ! I don't recall that situation happening. anyway thanks for your response i guess.
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Hi Rhyme ! Thanks for your response, in order for you to have seen me youd have to play in the old days which im guessing you havn't. I have no idea who you are either which i hope we can change.
Just because you played before, and i never met you, doesnt mean you get the power to just come back out of nowhere and apply. Like i understand your a old regular and many people might know you but i dont find it quite professional you just come back instantly applying. Get known first or re-known i would say. because there are many players who im sure you dont know. new ones. and yes i didnt play back in 13-14 i started playing about 15-16 ish But i dont quite recall your name. Anyways yes itll be nice getting to know you more ingame, seen you commanding a few rounds yesterday struggled a little but still.. you just came back so its all good. and your mature. +1

P.S id get my old account checked out if i was you. Speak with an admin and recover it

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

I see you are all complaining that he applies the first thing he gets back. I see no issue in that itself, given he is motivated and his intentions are genuine. The application help to raise awareness. An application is a great opportunity for you guys to obeserve, and get to know him. If he is truely a good candidate then it is just a matter of time.

In fact, I applied for member back in the days the moment I returned to nD. I got extended and then accepted aftwerwards.

Andro, good luck with your applications. See you in-game.
Regards,
zapt0r
Jak

Post by Jak »

I have 1145h at jailbreak server, tbh I never saw you before bro..
I just take a rest 3 days to work at the last days on Ramadan and help me father, so what I understand from the comments above that you just come when i be in-active.
Hope you be more active and saw you moderataing when i back soon.
Good luck bro!
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم

Return to “Declined Applications”