[CoR] Third time lucky?

All declined Applications are stored here.
JTc

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by JTc »

spicy
<.<
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

JTc wrote:spicy
Refrain from spamming in the recruitment corner. Thank you
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

You seem to get really offended when decent regulars create proper relations with straff from the community, getting close to people and getting to know them isin't "getting a free pass" on everything, me being close friends with majin dosent either prove that I'm biased towards him.

It could be that human beings have the natural instinct of creating connections and not trying to make enemies with everyone. You seem to have trouble with that hard sadly, you had one interaction with majin one night that you didin't agree with which makes you go out of your way of trying to ruin his reputation by calling him a "two-faced troll". I don't think there's much more to say, I think everyone sees through your bullshit that you create on a daily basis.

& btw Kaito, even tho your words don't mean much anymore you'll hopefully find a new "troll gang" soon enough. Just wondering how you're gonna try to attack back with "You got everything from Lien", or some other bs which is just gonna prove everything I said. :naughty:

My apologies to the admin team for going off topic, but it had to be said.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Good luck Majin I'm more than sure you can make it back into the team.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

Good luck majin, be more active.

Sent from my PGN611 using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author [email protected] * for the post:
Shotex
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

spaxor wrote:You seem to get really offended when decent regulars create proper relations with straff from the community, getting close to people and getting to know them isin't "getting a free pass" on everything, me being close friends with majin dosent either prove that I'm biased towards him.

It could be that human beings have the natural instinct of creating connections and not trying to make enemies with everyone. You seem to have trouble with that hard sadly, you had one interaction with majin one night that you didin't agree with which makes you go out of your way of trying to ruin his reputation by calling him a "two-faced troll".
Haha I know you've been holding this back inside of you ever since I posted on your application, had to come out sooner or later. In fact you'll find that I'm friends with a good sized chunk of the decent regulars. The difference with making connections and the situation with majin and you is that at one point when you're saying shit like 'doesn't matter what I do I'll get accepted anyways' it's past social connections and way into corruption. And if posting an honest reply on someone's application is 'ruining his reputation' then I'm guilty, it's true that people like you who weasel their way into the good favours of people by acting 24/7 very rarely receive criticism and struggle to handle it when they do come across it.
I don't think there's much more to say, I think everyone sees through your bullshit that you create on a daily basis.
I don't even post daily and I wouldn't qualify any of my posts as 'bullshit', pretty sure my posts are more valid contributions to this community than anything you have to offer
& btw Kaito, even tho your words don't mean much anymore you'll hopefully find a new "troll gang" soon enough. Just wondering how you're gonna try to attack back with "You got everything from Lien", or some other bs which is just gonna prove everything I said. :naughty:
Once again, my words hold much more weight than your own in terms of content. Not sure what you mean by 'new troll gang' but I'll have you assured I still hang out with the same people I hung out with when I started playing here, plus some new additions. I don't need to 'attack' you in any way, this is not your application however I felt I had to defend myself from your slimy character.
My apologies to the admin team for going off topic, but it had to be said.
Same, if you've got anything more to say might as well PM me
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post:
Rawrzx
STEAM_0:0:51774830
JTc

Post by JTc »

[email protected]$$ wrote:
JTc wrote:spicy
Refrain from spamming in the recruitment corner. Thank you
no thanks

User banned 6 days for this post.
<.<
SALUDOS

Post by SALUDOS »

no from me, somalians arent member material sryy

User banned 7 days for this post. If it continues, you will find yourself permbanned.
pls unban
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

SALUDOS wrote:no from me, somalians arent member material sryy
Please, reply with this format:
Spoiler!
Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

Conclusion: yes/no because **insert reason*
Or this one:
Spoiler!
By formatting a post containing reasons and that is constructive to the topic.
Good example:
I've known you for a while and I think you have a lot of excellent traits both in personality and understanding. You're smart for your age and see stuff ways no one else does. You care for the community and it seems like no matter what happens on it and what pisses you off you come back and I think you could do well as a member. Simply because you did so for long until one screw up happened (after the big warning you got). You got a mic, you seem to use it; you're somewhat active (but typically play more than you normally do in the application time). That shouldn't be taken into account as we saw how active you were back when you were on your report spree. You also act a little nicer in your application time and started posting more (you should post a little more than you currently do though) but I guess you just took a break from nD.
About you Majin:
I replied before and now i would like to see you communicate more with people, and be more active on the forums, about the moderation i don't see you moderate these days but it seems you have no sound... so this problem will be solved? because people still watch you and give their points of view. BLANK now.
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Leoky wrote:i would like to see you communicate more with people,
I do try to communicate but nowadays everyone much less friendly, but I do still talk and talk to the players when I can, it's what I always do when I'm in jailbreak!
Leoky wrote: i don't see you moderate these days
Honestly I don't really see the need to moderate most of the time when there's one or more member in the server, I personally find it pointless so unless a member doesn't respond to someone I moderate, but if a member is online I try to reduce the moderation as it just confuses whoever is being moderated or needs help
Leoky wrote:it seems you have no sound
I only have no sound sometimes as my headphones are quite annoying sometimes(You know when your headphones break and you gotta tie them in that one position and leave them there) or when I'm just listening to music and playing as a T but most of the time it won't be the case, but I do understand that it may look like a negative in some peoples eyes, but it won't happen when I'm needed in the server.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

One important thing you've got Majin is keeping people entertained.
You are one of the people who will actually make me spend another 30 minutes because of the entertainment given.
This is really really good.
I've never had any problems with you.
You were a great member last time, sure you'll do a great job again.
I don't see any cons except for the trolling bit, but I see it as jokes which do not harm any player whose not taking it too serious.
A deffo. yes from me.
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post (total 3):
Po!Nt, ZeRo#1, Shotex
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

zzzzz , no need to ask about u i saw u in games and u'r moderation was perfect

yes
amiiz
nD** Fun Member

Post by amiiz »

Hello majin good to see you reapplying for membership.Well,
Old member who did his job so well.
Nice commander.
Nice English.
Know all rules.
Old and known player.
Nice moderation.
Goodluck with your application bruh!
Do what makes you happy,
FUCK EVERYONE's else opinion.
You need to do YOU,Enjoy the fucking moment Brah ~JeffSeid
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

I vote Yes!!!
amiiz
nD** Fun Member

Post by amiiz »

Braklyeth wrote:I vote Yes!!!
You may only respond to an application using the following ways:

Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

Conclusion: yes/no because **insert reason*

Short message: **example: Good luck, I hope you get it**

So to put it in words, you have to list the pros and cons, sum up the conclusion and then you may write a short good luck wish. Any replies other than the above will be deleted.

OR

By formatting a post containing reasons and that is constructive to the topic.
Do what makes you happy,
FUCK EVERYONE's else opinion.
You need to do YOU,Enjoy the fucking moment Brah ~JeffSeid

Return to “Declined Applications”