[CoR] Third time lucky?

All declined Applications are stored here.
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Third time lucky?

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:90661889

- NickName : Majin Vegeta #BB

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Know my CS stuff(Been playing since 2010/11) been an admin for a short period on the TH3 POW3RFUL servers back in 2012 but no other experience(Been a member here before also. Jailbreak member)

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 1-2

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?:
on and off since 2011/2(1-2 year breaks and switching between nD and Ambrosia), active since early 2015

- Do you have a working mic?:
YES

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers. :

Uh, Hi! :shock: I'm majin and most of you probably know me in-game. I live in London (Born in Denmark and don't know a word of danish :shifty: ) and i'm a full time student in college doing my A-Levels and plan to study some sort of engineering at University within the next coming year. I have a crap ton of hobbies such as Counter Strike(Hard one to remember), Rugby(been a while eh), Reading, Track running and many more. I've recently started working part-time for the sake of experience(and it sucks ).
About my personality. I (BELIEVE) i'm an open and easy to talk to guy. I'm extremely enthusiastic about most things I do and i'm always open to speaking to and making friends with others I've never had the opportunity to do so. Quite hard writing your qualities down!

My Motivation: Since the day I joined I've really enjoyed my time in this community. Everything ranging from the events or just playing JB in the middle of the night. But there's always times where people feel the need to break the rules and somewhat stand for themselves(harrassing). I always believe its best to understand why someone would break the rules and seeing it from their point of view because when you know the reasoning behind their actions it is then much easier to explain why what they did is wrong. I believe JB is the one server that always requires moderation no matter the time because it is the server which has the most rules. While I do try to moderate a lot in chat and try to get new non steamers to actually understand what they are doing, it's always crosses the line and only thing I can do is explain what they are doing is wrong(/admin). And then theres paying attention to who needs to be revived switching on teamattack and a lot of other bonuses that the players would have if a member is available in the server.

I've been around the servers recently and it looks like neonDragons going through a pretty rough time, while I haven't been all that active, jailbreak has been missing a lot of moderation as of recent. I personally think that I could help and try to keep nD as it's very best. While I haven't been the very best regular as of recent, I've tried my best to be as helpful as possible to the current regulars and I feel like at this point the server does need the help. My activity will be increasing over Christmas and I'll definitely be trying my best in order to make sure the server stays clean, as this past month/few weeks it's been pretty bad with a small presence of moderators in the servers. Activity seems to be my biggest con atm but I'll get organised
Last edited by Majin Vegeta #BB on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nallez

Re: Majin's 3RD application

Post by Nallez »

WTFFFFFF

obviously yes my g all gucci you got all it needs, no cons
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

Friendly and nice lad, clearly experienced and know's his shit. It's a yes from me!
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

old member
know all rules
he did a great work he leaved to take some rest just accept him
yes for me
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

The only doubt I have about you is dedication, but otherwise you would be a nice addition for the team.

If I see that you truly care, then it's a clear YES from me.
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Pros:
1. Moderation: seen him moderate multiple times, especially regulars and new players who did not understand a specific rule. His moderation consists of clam, informative and valuable information which clarifies the situation.
2. Popularity: while moderating some regulars, the majority of them actually listen to him which demonstrates his high respected reputation among the players.
3. Personality: calm, funny and energetic guy who's personality is very desirable in a member position, rather than being bossy and powerhungry, he uses calm, persuasive tactics to control the atmosphere- maintaining the perfect enviornment for jailbreak .
4. Activity: extremely active, spends atleast 4 hours a day in just jailbreak. Looking at gametracker's stats, his monthly activity time suppresses every other member in the jailbreak team. As a matter of fact, he is online while I'm posting this!
5. Creativity: not only he invented new games at jailbreak, but he is very concerned about other CTs- teaching them a diverse range of skills, especially commanding, in order to improve their skillset which tackles the issue of having boring commanders with very limited skills leading to an empty server.

Cons:
None

Conclusion:
Easy yes. Coming from a caring person of jailbreak, he should be accepted especially when the server is lacking members. As a matter of fact, I've seen more admins than members in the server.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

ARE U GONNA STAY THIS TIME ORRRRRRRRRRRRR?????? HMMMMXDDDD
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

KING SNEL wrote:ARE U GONNA STAY THIS TIME ORRRRRRRRRRRRR?????? HMMMMXDDDD
FOR THE MEANTIME YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS loool
Flath

Post by Flath »

you're a joke x)

ps: he is doing it for the free vip

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by Shadi »

You’re a stunning candidate, Majin. I’m not here to deny that.

But I am curious what you feel like changed over the two months about yourself allowing a return? The situation in nd aside?
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Been doing real good being able to balance my time here and studying/going out, so I'll be able to hang about!
pl0t

Post by pl0t »

What a nice surprise !

Is that necessary to give the pro's and con's ?

You have all the abilities to be a member, and more... The only doubt is about your involvement in long-term.

I hope you'll stay for a long time !

YES
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus
bis

Post by bis »

members like doeda and majin are the old school type of member nD needs in the server state that its in atm (from what ive been hearing) just straight to the point moderating and actual use of the ndmenu

who cares about trolling and messing about in the server, the servers arent fun no more as its pure chaos with the current regulars taking over with their bent over backwards rules and freekilling - its the only way to enjoy jailbreak until its fixed by fucking about compared to out right blatent freekilling cheating and abusing like most players do

a big fat arabic yes from me i hope they atleast get a trial next month and see how the server improves and works out from then

gooten luckers !!!

Post edited
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hey Majin to see you (re)applying for membership let me smile a bit but no worries in a good way. I've always liked to have you in the team and to work with you together as a team to get rid of the rulebreakers and toxic players we have/had. The thing which surprised me was that you were so motivated as a member and then kinda out of sudden I saw the leaving thread and I was like "All losing their motivation or is that a secretly revolution" against decission we regulars/members didn't agree on. To then just leave shows a weak step if you get me bruh if this was the case.
I have for sure no doubts that you will be an outstanding member again and I will be more than happy to see you back inside the team but like I said on doedas apply I would like to see you guys showing more dedication and effort to getting their spots back. As for moderation and reporting and many more.
To not give you a chance again would be sry dumb as fuck but an easy insta yes would be also the same I feel.
So hopefully you show all your member abbilitys you have and get back into the team when we all can't deny that we need new/old members back since so many left the team.

Good luck Majino chocolato Donuto !!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

ZeRo#1 wrote:I would like to see you guys showing more dedication and effort to getting their spots back. As for moderation and reporting and many more.
understood! ty for the reply and you're right like hunie said I need to show my dedication more! will work on it
I've been trying to be a helpful regular as much as possible with helping out events, new players and etc, but I'll be pushing the moderation side of things. I do moderate, it's just instinct at this point, but when members are on I do relax much more now

Return to “Declined Applications”