[Declined] Yup doeda once again!

All declined Applications are stored here.
doeda
VIP

Yup doeda once again!

Post by doeda »

Yeah it's me once again, you might be asking why? Well let me explain in short;
I've been working hard to being an candidate to consider to accept and I think I've achieved that.
I've been gaining a boost of confidence by asking around and getting asked when I would apply, that's when I thought I might actually do this so yeah why not try it.

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:67003304

- NickName : doeda

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Not much experience. But I learned a lot by watching members and I guess it pretty much comes with the membership.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2-4 hours sometimes more, really differs from day to day.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? :
I think around october 2012 (on other steam account as PFM* naruto)
- Do you have a working mic? :
yes i do.
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.:
My life : I'm just an 15 year old boy, who still goes to school (year 10 now). I like to talk a lot, wether in chat or voice communication I like to communicate with people you could say I'm very social. I study economy at school and have no problems with it being too hard for me or w/e. I like having friends I have met a lot of good and funny friends here in nD. I live in Belgium with my mother and I have 4 brothers and 1 sister. 3 Brothers of mine moved away (1 is married and other one is living on his own). I like to play (Football, counter-strike, and to be on my phone). With my friends I like to hang out with on fridays and saturdays we go a lot to the cinema or go somewhere far to play football and play against other children, I play mostly defending but if you don't pay attention to me I might go forward hehe.

My motivation to moderate the servers : My motivation is the same as everyone's motivation to keep the servers clean from rulebreakers to hackers and teamkillers/freekillers. I try to moderate as much as I can and have made some reports as well (some where succesfull some weren't) I also call members a lot who are in my friendslists when something happens on the server I am mostly online at evening/night they tend to rulebreak a lot at night wich makes them kinda "unseen". I've seen so many people abusing the rules from top to bottom and then you feel like you can't do anything at that specific moment,(sure you can do a lot without powers). As mentioned before I call a lot of members when something happens but still they can't come everytime. I want to moderate the server, punish rulebreakers, help out newbies and be there for them. I am currently rank 2 on the server this kinda also shows my activity. Oh yeah I also want to thank all the people who replied on my previous applications, you guys helped me by mentioning my pro's and cons. I have tried my best to work them away as fine as possible.

Here's some pics that have some additional information^^: Image

-
http://cs5.neondragon.net/public/toplis ... &motd=true <-- Link to my achievements (for me it shows you worked hard and gained it with activity and such so it means a lot to me).

This is my application thanks for reading it. And of course if you have any questions you can PM me.
Last edited by doeda on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Modz

Re: Yup doeda once again!

Post by Modz »

Nice to see you apply bro ;)

Pro's
-Moderation
-Helpful
-Active
-Pro :x
-Friendly

Con's
-None!
-Didn't give back ma cash :rage:

My vote is YES good luck bro !!!
Last edited by Modz on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Pro's
* Moderate
* Mic & Uses it
* Friendly
* Helping (new) players
* Active

Neutral's
* I don't think everybody respects you as much as they should respect a member, which leads to people who don't listen to you that much

Con's
* Handling a full server on your own

Yes, worth the trial.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

-Pros

-Active
-Englirno
-Have a mic
-Help new people
-Moderate

-Cons

I don't think you can handle a full server....
-Cocky after you applied
=

No.....
Last edited by Путинтебяобстрелит on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
T-bone

Post by T-bone »

Pros
Been a regular for long enough now
Known by most other regulars
Commands often
Good english
Active

Neutrals
Slightly young (I think it used to be if you were under 16 you'd only be accepted if you were an exceptional candidate but the standards sure have dropped since then so idk)

Commanding - This would be one of my cons but the admin/member team has long given up on quality commanding/role models in the jail team so it's irrelevant here but I would still like to see you try out new stuff and use simon less.

Cons
Not sure you'd be able to moderate your friends at all, actually pretty sure you'd be heavily biased (e.g. infectedsushi I don't think you'd be willing to use your powers on him, you'd probably give him a thousand warnings in dutch on teamspeak/steam like lien does to her friends)

Rule knowledge (you know most of the basic rules but since you used to play with your little dutch group you always asked lien when you were unsure about rules. No offence but most of what she says is total bullshit so you might be lacking here and there in your knowledge, I recommend checking up on the jailbreak guide if you're unsure from now on)

Authority - Even though most regulars know you I don't think you get a lot of respect and that would mean you'd have to use your powers a lot for situations that could be defused easily if you had more authority.
Spoiler!
Tho to be fair it's still better than the last guy who got accepted for jail who has no authority whatsoever and appears to have 'guys pls stop harass' 'dont say calm down its harass' binded to space or something. Also apparently has no powers except !revive
Usually I'd give you a no but if RabBit or w/e his name is is the standard these days fuck it why not have a yes(or one extend first), you're definitely more worthy of it.
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Oh, I am so happy to finally see you apply again! :)
I don't play that much of Jailbreak, but I've seen you very frequently in Deathrun as well, so I'm going to judge based what I've seen of you in every server we ever played on.

PROs :
-Friendly guy, always fun to play with, bringing a good atmosphere when playing
-Familiar with the rules, as I've seen you moderate multiple times in Deathrun
-Always nice to everyone
-Has a perfectly working mic, always keen to use it
-Good English
-Mature for his age
-Rather active
-Willing to genuinely help, not just in for the powers

Neutrals :
-Never seen you command, so I have no clue how good of a job you're doing when commanding. But again, I don't play much Jailbreak, thus why this is a neutral.

CONs :
To be honest there are no cons I can think of at the moment, except you're a noob in Deathrun!!! Nah, jk.

All in all, I think you are a good candidate for this position. Your maturity level doesn't match your age, so I'd say that being just 15 shouldn't be seen as a con (I actually thought you were like 17 at least).
Give this guy a chance, he deserves it :)
Good luck, duda!

This is just for you :
Spoiler!
noobie :orcs-buttshake:
big d energy
infectedsushi

Post by infectedsushi »

Firstly, I’d like to point out that some of the mentioned cons and neutrals appear to be totally irrelevant as posted on an application. There’s no way one could tell in advance whether Doeda, in a member position, would actually be able to punish his friends when needed.

Doeda, I believe you’re on the right track. I suggest you don’t hesitate to ask for advice to current –and experienced- members or even question their actions to obtain a deeper understanding of the logic behind these. Also, even though I haven’t witnessed any particular situation where you were wrong, sharpen your rule-knowledge (cf. T-bone).

Then, however stupid it may sound, your age’s actually going to matter when it comes to moderating. Elder players’ risk not listening to you: be wiser, keep a cool head and do what you’ve got to do.

Finally, Doeda has always been showing an unfailing dedication to nD that’s obviously not going to vanish anytime soon. It would be a shame if his application were to be turned down again: waste of time, energy and potential.
Inkie

Post by Inkie »

Hi Doeda!!!,
Glad to see you applying for member!

+Friendly & Helpfull
+Moderates
+Speaks the english language good.
+Good working mic
+Commands
+Active (ingame & forum)

- No upbuilding criticism.

When i started to play at this community, i started to know you as a friendly guy but perhaps you trolled a bit to much, but lately you have really changed in a good way.
Your much more mature, try to help people as soon as you can, and remain calm when a conflict appears in the servers.
Your 15, but you can't really tell by your maturity and your none squeeker squad voice :D

So for me, its a clear yes! Goodluck with your application!
Hugg it out!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I pretty much agree with Henry, but am concerned about your trolling and how biased you will be if your friends get themselves in any moderation-worthy trouble. An extend wouldn't hurt but a clear yes is not up for grabs. At least not when it comes to my vote. Feel free to contact me on ts and I will gladly explain myself in more detail.

Good luck with your application!
T-bone wrote:Usually I'd give you a no but if RabBit or w/e his name is is the standard these days fuck it why not have a yes(or one extend first), you're definitely more worthy of it.
No need for such added information here. Rabbit has nothing to do with this application. Thank you.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I've never had any issue with you per se, things that could be worked on are probably authority and being able to distinguish between friend and foe, other things are to your advantage as stated on the topic, it's a yes but somewhat close to a blank.

I think you'll be fine :)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Jokur

Post by Jokur »

Pro's
Mature
Moderative
Helpfull
Mic
Friendly
Active

Cons
None.just that you're a noob in TTT :trollface:

Good luck bro.Definitly a YES
Everything is okay at the end.If it's not okay,then it's not the end.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

I pretty much agree with most of the pro's posted so far, but I can't help seeing one really big con.

Every time you got declined so far you made a leaving thread, only to come back a few weeks after and apply again. This makes me think you have a big problem when it comes to setbacks. When you become member not everything will go your way. Meetings not having the outcome you want, suggestions not being implemented, being overruled by an admin decision. How will you cope with stuff like that? Will you give up as easily as you do after turned down applications?

It makes me a bit sceptical to say the least, other then that, I believe you wouldn't mistreat your powers, you know the rules and you are active.

So you should atleast get a chance (I would however like an anwser to my question).
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post:
Veghan
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Jellow wrote:I pretty much agree with most of the pro's posted so far, but I can't help seeing one really big con.

Every time you got declined so far you made a leaving thread, only to come back a few weeks after and apply again. This makes me think you have a big problem when it comes to setbacks. When you become member not everything will go your way. Meetings not having the outcome you want, suggestions not being implemented, being overruled by an admin decision. How will you cope with stuff like that? Will you give up as easily as you do after turned down applications?

It makes me a bit sceptical to say the least, other then that, I believe you wouldn't mistreat your powers, you know the rules and you are active.

So you should atleast get a chance (I would however like an anwser to my question).
I'm sorry but I don't have a clue what you are talking about? I only left the last time I got declined for this sole reason; I was dissapointed getting declined while I thought I would actually get accepted. However thinking that gave me a big shock getting declined and that got me -butthurt- so I decided to stop playing and get nD out of my head and get cooled down once again. But as stated in my leaving thread I never intended to leave for good. There are already suggestions that I have made that didn't got implemented and I know how to deal with it if not I will ask the admins why and how. I'm prepared for all the shit that's going to happen Jellow I'll always talk with someone whenever I think it's needed to.

If you still have some things you are not clear about don't hesitate to ask ;)

Thanks guys for replying so far really appreciated!
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

R1CKY[JJ]

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

R1CKY[JJ] wrote:I know there are kind of standards for becoming member. But on the other side, in my opinion, we shouldn't be so serious about it. Look, players from the past get back on neonDragon and gets accepted in no-time. I think it's a bit unfair for players who are always active, very motivated and never shown misbehaviour. I see no reason doeda can't handle it. He is neonDragon for a long time, and i'm sure he would do a good job. Take a look at Queijo (no offence bro), he was young too, it turned out very well. I think it's a bit unfair, and I think he deserves a trial at least, so he can show he's ready for membership. I'll vote yes for him.
Not much has changed from the last time. Just give this guy a change. Can't go wrong in my opinion. Yes from me doeda.
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

PROs :
-Friendly guy, always fun to play with, bringing a good atmosphere when playing
-Familiar with the rules, as I've seen you moderate multiple times in Deathrun
-Always nice to everyone
-Has a perfectly working mic, always been to use it
-Good English
-Mature for his age
-Rather active
-Willing to genuinely help, not just in for the powers
-Never had a problem with.

Yes from me goodluck doeda. I don't see no cons at all but atleast try to be more ct and try to command alone.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Return to “Declined Applications”