[Declined] TTT MemberShip Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
kamikazi

TTT MemberShip Application

Post by kamikazi »

Hello all , My name is Dridi Yassine
I played in JB server for a enough time to know that i want to join nd team and help them managing the servers (All servers)
i am sure that i want to join the team and taking responsabilities , so i hope to get a chance
i play in zombie respawn , jailbreak , TTT
Here is my application

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:79684837
- NickName : KaMiKaZi

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : i have a good experience as an admin

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : i am daily active

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? : i started playing in TTT 2 weeks after the server opened
- Do you have a working mic? yes i have a mic , i use it when it's necessay like calling a detective to check some one or ...

i am not searching for any troubles :P , i am here making this application for the TTT Member ship because i want to help the server
i am not a nervous person that starts to insult Because he just got Freekilled but i also want that the rules get's respected

i guess most of you already know me , ;) i am a good boy :shhh:

Good Luck to me :)
NEONDRAGON Community !!
Connect TTT , Connect Jailbreak , Connect Zombie Respawn
Karn

Re: TTT MemberShip Application

Post by Karn »

TTT has now been assigned to the Jailbreak team , personally I do think we should wait a little bit more before opening this window that'll allow people to apply to the jail team through TTT , the mod is new , we as a jail team need to set criterias and requirements for candidates and that is really blurry right now.

One of the main reasons these criterias are blurry is the fact that the mod actually is partially auto-moderated, there is no specifications to this server that would make it stand out from the classic moderating not like Jailbreak or the fun servers that require specific skills (being it interractive , or cheating-related) i've really came across rare rule breaking and most of it was just a lack of understanding the mod, so a TTT membership alone meh , I see that as the easy way to get membership that shouldn't be that easy.

As for you kamikazi , played with you few times during this few activity periods that i had , you seem fun and there might potential there , but as i said there is still a lot to discuss.
These users thanked the author Karn for the post:
kamikazi
kamikazi

Post by kamikazi »

Karn wrote:TTT has now been assigned to the Jailbreak team , personally I do think we should wait a little bit more before opening this window that'll allow people to apply to the jail team through TTT , the mod is new , we as a jail team need to set criterias and requirements for candidates and that is really blurry right now.

One of the main reasons these criterias are blurry is the fact that the mod actually is partially auto-moderated, there is no specifications to this server that would make it stand out from the classic moderating not like Jailbreak or the fun servers that require specific skills (being it interractive , or cheating-related) i've really came across rare rule breaking and most of it was just a lack of understanding the mod, so a TTT membership alone meh , I see that as the easy way to get membership that shouldn't be that easy.

As for you kamikazi , played with you few times during this few activity periods that i had , you seem fun and there might potential there , but as i said there is still a lot to discuss.
Well about all what you'v said , i totally agree with you
but the server is not auto-moderated , players kill others without reasson or just kill randomly and warns are not enough for them
i Hope my application will not get declined and there is no TTT Members .

Thank you Karn
NEONDRAGON Community !!
vDou

Post by vDou »

i Hope my application will not get declined and there is no TTT Members .
All the current members are considered as a part of the TTT mod aswell. There is no "ONLY TTT" members. I moderate TTT for my best ability when I am there, and so does the others. I hope your application gets declined, because I dont see you standing out WHAT SO EVER and I really do not want you in the member team simply due to the reason that you will lower all of our standards when it comes to getting accepted as a member. I dont see you ever talking to people in a helpful way, or try to get your name out there to prove that you have what it takes to become a true moderator of the nD community. You already got declined four times for these reasons and perhaps many more, so I hope it doesn't surprise you that I am voting NO on this application. If you do however change how you act about things in the future after reading this, maybe I will reconsider. But as of yet, you have a lot to work on. Good luck!
ImageImage
kamikazi

Post by kamikazi »

can an admin close this topic , i think i will never be in nd team
i am respecting all the rules all the time and even if i make a mistake i just apologize , i think i am done with this
i am a regular and that's what i will always be
NEONDRAGON Community !!
Karn

Post by Karn »

kamikazi wrote:can an admin close this topic , i think i will never be in nd team
i am respecting all the rules all the time and even if i make a mistake i just apologize , i think i am done with this
Hey! Bringing you down is the last thing vDou wanted to do.
I can tell you that I personally appreciate regulars like you that respect the rules and are willing to deepen their knowledge, keep your head up kamikazi , and dont put membership as an achievement , membership will come to you when you are ready , and that will not be long with the right determination!

What im saying is that you can always try in the futur , and i know that one day you can do it , just proove us so. Good luck!
farfar

Post by farfar »

Karn wrote:
kamikazi wrote:can an admin close this topic , i think i will never be in nd team
I can tell you that I personally appreciate regulars like you that respect the rules and are willing to deepen their knowledge, keep your head up kamikazi , and dont put membership as an achievement , membership will come to you when you are ready , and that will not be long with the right determination!

What im saying is that you can always try in the futur , and i know that one day you can do it , just proove us so. Good luck!

You both have a point.
But most of the members / admins don't give a fuck whenever someone freekills, or randomly starts hitting people.
So in my eyes TTT needs members / admins that focus more on the stuff happening in game rather than thinking idc i just wanna have fun here.
(Boring ? , yes i know but it's a part of being a member or an admin, you sometimes have booring while being in game because you have a mission as a member / admin.
Thats kinda why the leaving rates are so high also, because most people stop having fun and concentrate on the situations.)

Changes are good untill it comes do à dead end ..
kamikazi

Post by kamikazi »

farfar wrote:
Karn wrote:

You both have a point.
But most of the members / admins don't give a fuck whenever someone freekills, or randomly starts hitting people.
So in my eyes TTT needs members / admins that focus more on the stuff happening in game rather than thinking idc i just wanna have fun here.
(Boring ? , yes i know but it's a part of being a member or an admin, you sometimes have booring while being in game because you have a mission as a member / admin.
Thats kinda why the leaving rates are so high also, because most people stop having fun and concentrate on the situations.)

Today i just got killed by a guy more then 3 rounds in a row because i killed him when he was a traitor , i told members that were in the server ..
did they make somethink for this ? no
Why ? Because they was playing (alive) so there wasnt enough members active in the server to handle my problem
I suggest to make only TTT members without Jailbreak members
NEONDRAGON Community !!
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

kamikazi wrote:Today i just got killed by a guy more then 3 rounds in a row because i killed him when he was a traitor , i told members that were in the server ..
Why ? Because they was playing (alive) so there wasnt enough members active in the server to handle my problem
Listen mate, if a member doesn't see it, he/she can't do anything about it. Keep in mind TTT is still a test server, spec mode isnt available and the best way to show people that you're right is by recording yourself and reporting it on the forum.

Members can't see other people's roles (traitor, innocent and detective), not when being alive and not while being dead (neither in console for that matter) so it makes the whole moderation part alot harder since we can't observe people as much. You gotta respect that, my advice would be to always make sure you are recording yourself when playing, i'm doing it most of the time and it turns out it's useful.

OT: TTT is still being tested, currently this is seen as a Jail app and will be treated likewise. If you think you've improved enough you don't have much to worry about, if you haven't, give it more time. I won't be able to give you any feedback nor list of pro's and con's since i haven't noticed you that much lately. Good luck with your app mate.
These users thanked the author Edo ツ for the post (total 4):
Styx, KyuHyunie~, kamikazi, Veghan
M!Ky

Post by M!Ky »

Today i just got killed by a guy more then 3 rounds in a row because i killed him when he was a traitor , i told members that were in the server ..

Oh cmon stop being a drama queen and making yourself like you're going to be the best member who will responses for every single player that will ask him to. Well you can be like that for the first one week up to two but after that you know what you gonna be like? you gonna be like fuckoff after every guy that asks you to do something for him like punishing a rule breaker, you know why? because it's more than the pain in the ass to stop playing and just go to look at a guy who MAYBE freekilled you and he MAY NOT do it again so imagine your self specting a guy for a thing that he wont do again. I am myself an admin in some community that I'm not going to say it here and I know how it feels like. I also can accept and deny admin requests in that community and I've heard this MANY TIMES "YES I WAS PLAYING AND THIS GUY DID THIS TO ME AND NO ADMIN DID SHIT TO HIM SO MAKE ME ADMIN AND I BAN HIM" and yea I believed that and guess what? I accepted them and they're more than the worst admins ever. So yea the point of all this, don't try to be like "I can handle it just give me the power". Try to prove it yourself because actions stronger than words right? Reporting rule breakers is the easiest way to prove that you care about the server and you want it to grow up and be better but making this app and asking for the power makes you look nothing more than a power hungry guy lol.

Sorry to make it long on you mate but that what I wanted to say after reading your app.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Daily freekills, teamkill etc. happen in both the jail and TTT server.
Just because members who are in the server don't punish the guy, doesn't mean they are doing a bad job.
There could've been situations where they didn't see him/her freekill you.
In pretty much every case where I suspect someone of freekilling I just warn him in case.
In case he will do it when I see it I'm able to punish him the right way if needed.
This doesn't mean members don't do shit because you got freekilled 3 times in a day.
People are people, they make mistakes, on purpose and not on purpose.
Obviously we are trying to punish those who are doing it on purpose and we're doing our best for that.
So don't complain about how we members behave in the server as we have our own way of moderation instead of instant kicking/banning like most of the applicants are planning to do.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Okay let's not stay out of topic until the next meeting, this is an application and not a topic to explain how members do it in TTT. Stay on topic, don't need 6 people replying on how difficult it is to notice who's freekilling.
These users thanked the author Starzy for the post:
kamikazi

Tox1c

Post by Tox1c »

I don't see why kamikaze shouldnt be allowed a chance to moderate. True, there are Jail members to moderate but more often than not there just doing nothing, enjoying TTT themself. He is active and social and there is need for moderating members. Whether he really is member worthy is hard to find out without a trial.

gl with your application.
instead of instant kicking/banning
We could use a ton more instant kicking if you ask me. To much shit happens because some members don't dare to put there ass on the line.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Hello,

I've known you for a while now and I'm going to be straight to the point with you.
I think you're not ready to be a member due to the following con's:

* Interactive;
* Focussing too much on the little stuff;
* You're rarely noticeable in-game aka 'out of the crowd';
* I'm almost sure that you're not able to handle a full server on your own.

I'm gonna say blank leaning towards a no, goodluck further with your application.
Tox1c wrote:We could use a ton more instant kicking if you ask me. To much shit happens because some members don't dare to put there ass on the line.
If members would be instant kicking all the time this server would turn into a mess.
You gotta follow certain steps which include warnings and other consequences before kicking a player straight away.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

You was spamming alot in mic and spamming in chat just for change map......
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Return to “Declined Applications”