[Accepted] panda

All accepted Applications are stored here.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Re: panda

Post by ZeRo#1 »

I talked to Shadi and told him I have no prob to reveal my private votes on applicants in public. In first place I did not want to make it public since I know some regulars kinda follow admins or high ranked members blind with their opinions.
But here we go:

- Panda
For me atm he deserves the most to become a member (again). I do see things in him I do like a lot. For example, he is able to read the chat whilst commanding and therefore does react to it if things go wrong.
An ability a low amount of commanders do have.
He is also able to take criticism and I did not once have a bigger argument or disagreement with him. If we went into an argument it was fast fixed. If I saw he become a little bit angry, it did in no way harm the good atmosphere.
I do not see in him 2 faces as others mentioned and I defo know the other Panda he has been. I'm more than sure that he could not act like this over such a long period of time = many months.
He is moderating, explaining things and does bring in my opinion a lot of fun to the server. I'm also sure he would defo be one who would punish everyone equally. On me he got a clear -yes- after I observed him a long time.

Good luck!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

Probably time to reply now, apologies for the delay been meaning to do this for a while.

Thank you for the responses so far, they have been useful and generally the most useful ones are the ones which come with criticism. I appreciate the application isn't the nicest and is quite simple, I do like my privacy when it comes to presenting myself online and tried to keep it concise but if anyone has any questions feel free to shoot away!

I completely understand where you are coming from Decency and it may just be my character being a bit blunt and aggressive I guess (friends tell me this a lot irl) so will for sure try to make the interactions with people more positive than aggressive, It does seem that members should do this more in certain situations over a blunt approach so I will surely work on that. I have tried to up my forum activity both in games and some of the discussions that people make even though there are few of them currently.

I will agree with you Shadi, when it comes to moderation I currently only do it when I see no members/admins online, I feel like without power moderating can be brushed off easily by people who aren't regulars so wouldn't make much of an impact. I try to call staff whenever rules are broken and there aren't any online though as I feel that that is the most appropriate action.. The final con is right too, It can be frustrating to command without help but that can be approached in a better way than getting annoyed so I will take that into account.

I can understand why it can be taken that people's intentions can be for themselves rather than for the good of the community, I have returned for the nostalgia and do enjoy the game a lot that is true but the reason I applied was actually due to the lack of moderators at the start of the pandemic, Its hard to show your intentions but I can assure you mine are in the right direction. The way I play is to try to make the server enjoyable and last as long.

Thank you all once again for the responses, feedback and support both on the thread and in private. Regardless of the outcome of this app you can expect to see the same pandito around for a while :)

Take care all :)

Post by 25142 »

Pros
Good commander
Helpful ingame
Know's rules
Mature

Cons
Haven't seen any

Gonna be a yes , i think you will be a great addition to the moderation
flanky

Post by flanky »

Good guy. Only matured with age. Done a good job last time out and has experience across multiple games administrating. No doubt he'd do well again given the chance. Gl lad.
Lucius
nD* Jail Member

Post by Lucius »

Have been playing quite a bit with panda and he’s like fine wine. Every day that goes, feels like he have matured since the day before (in a good way) This guy acknowledges his mistakes and learns by them. It’s a definitive yes. Good luck buddy!
Yours sincerely, Lucius
AndroJB

Post by AndroJB »

Hey panda ! Andro here.

So the time i've been back i've watched you talk with people and the way you command. All i can say is i love it. Honestly your persona is just chill af in my opinion, no toxicity good banter etc.
I like the way you behave.

I couldnt even think off any cons if i could tbh.

Hope it goes well for you and i'll see you on the server !

Kind regards, Andro

Good luck!
-* Remember ! You only live once *-
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Had a great chat with you today, i feel like i know you alot better than before and it kind of told me where your head is at, pretty stable person. Successful in life and capable. Aslo as shadi said. respected and many more. your in general liked. and you defo improved over time. I like the way your approaching this. keep at it. good job, and good luck

Its a yes from me

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
rawz

Post by rawz »

I'm going to try to be as unbiased as possible on this one.
Honestly i don't care if you become a member or not but what i do care about is my experience in the server to not be effected. I enjoy spending time in here and i dont want to deal with members using their authority to push me or anyone else away for that matter. I have my concers about you.
You rub me as a person who would let his personal bias take over. I know you are a smart dude and i know you would somehow manage to get away with shit which is why im worried lol.
With that being said, i see you try to better yourself which i hope is the case.
Your pro's are obvious and have already been mentioned multiple times and i agree with most of em.
It's Neutral from me. Gl
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Accepted.

Talk to me on Steam/Discord for all the stuff you know how works from last time.. heh.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

Congrats panda 🎉
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
slink~
neonDragon Admin

Post by slink~ »

Congratz Welcome back to the Team
!revive neondragon
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Gz pandu, welcome back!
"The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones." ~ Mark Antony
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Congrats Panda, in my eyes fully deserved that you got your spot back in the team. I hope you'll now prove others wrong that you have 2 faces or that you might change or use the powers for your own good.

I'll happily wait for it to work with you in the team together. GGWP
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

thank you ladies :)
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »