[Accepted] EditedRhyme's Application =)

All accepted Applications are stored here.
ChillerBiller

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by ChillerBiller »

I think Edited would be good Member.
Many times people abuse and I think Edited can easily handle that.

Pros:
•Knows Rules
•Very nice English
•Fun to play with
•Mature
•Online a lot

Cons:

Cheers
These users thanked the author ChillerBiller for the post:
Rhyme
Spoiler!
hoho

Post by hoho »

you're literally gonna be a shit member

u're gonna be targeting specific people , i can even list em
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

hoho wrote:you're literally gonna be a shit member

u're gonna be targeting specific people , i can even list em
Please use correct format instead of an empty line I don't like spams on my application.

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=4366 in case you don't know where to find it

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
hoho

Post by hoho »

thats a correct format i've just told u what u're gonna be shit at
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

hoho wrote:thats a correct format i've just told u what u're gonna be shit at
Read the bad example ^^ because it doesnt seem like u know what you used wrong format

Nallez

Post by Nallez »

was at the qualifiers to his fb event, incredibly bossy when he gets to be in charge and biased. Told him to shut the fuck up once because he was all the time shitting on players who were 10x better than him but not doing what HE wanted. (talking about passing etc in game) after that he completely disqualified me and treated me very unfairly.

no from me suck a fat one g

p.s for anyone who claims im salty cause i didnt make the team, i joined for jokes.
critycism

Post by critycism »

:text-deletetopic:
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Nallez wrote:was at the qualifiers to his fb event, incredibly bossy when he gets to be in charge and biased. Told him to shut the fuck up once because he was all the time shitting on players who were 10x better than him but not doing what HE wanted. (talking about passing etc in game) after that he completely disqualified me and treated me very unfairly.

p.s for anyone who claims im salty cause i didnt make the team, i joined for jokes.
You came half way into the qualifiers and expect me to put you on the team? and when dealing with 10 people who are constantly playing around and not listening, also having people like hoho talking over me when is im trying to explain? Yeah, you clearly have a mind. AND your complaining that I didn't give you a chance? Well, that's a lie because you're on the bench, so go ahead lie more and now you said: "you joined for jokes". Wtf is up with you all. Just because you don't like one thing you decide to go upside down till the world ends?. This is just depressing to see people like this.

You call someone being biased when you stepped into the flipping match 45 mins late? Let's say its a job interview right and its at 6 you come in 45 mins late. and there are 6 other people applying for the same position. OF COURSE, ILL TELL YOU YOUR OUT. WHAT YOU EXPECT MATE. I will go out of my way to throw you out from that job interview because I don't take irresponsible people. This is what I mean you people just have no brain. Taking the piss, joining late and starting flipping drama. Pretty gutted by that response of your ngl because it's absolutely shitty. Go ahead reply all you want. I won't say anything after this because I will be just wasting my time.

doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Just saying I've hosted a football tournament myself in the past, and believe me it's no easy task especially if people fool around and thats why you need members with you to keep control but then again who's competent enough for that nowadays rofl.

Also, don't host anything if you can't handle it
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

doeda wrote:Just saying I've hosted a football tournament myself in the past, and believe me it's no easy task especially if people fool around and thats why you need members with you to keep control but then again who's competent enough for that nowadays rofl.

Also, don't host anything if you can't handle it
Uhu without any hesitation came over and helped me out throughout the entire qualifiers.

Nallez

Post by Nallez »

EditedRhyme wrote:
Nallez wrote:was at the qualifiers to his fb event, incredibly bossy when he gets to be in charge and biased. Told him to shut the fuck up once because he was all the time shitting on players who were 10x better than him but not doing what HE wanted. (talking about passing etc in game) after that he completely disqualified me and treated me very unfairly.

You came half way into the qualifiers and expect me to put you on the team? and when dealing with 10 people who are constantly playing around and not listening, also having people like hoho talking over me when is im trying to explain? Yeah, you clearly have a mind. AND your complaining that I didn't give you a chance? Well, that's a lie because you're on the bench, so go ahead lie more and now you said: "you joined for jokes". Wtf is up with you all. Just because you don't like one thing you decide to go upside down till the world ends?. This is just depressing to see people like this.

You call someone being biased when you stepped into the flipping match 45 mins late? Let's say its a job interview right and its at 6 you come in 45 mins late. and there are 6 other people applying for the same position. OF COURSE, ILL TELL YOU YOUR OUT. WHAT YOU EXPECT MATE. I will go out of my way to throw you out from that job interview because I don't take irresponsible people. This is what I mean you people just have no brain. Taking the piss, joining late and starting flipping drama. Pretty gutted by that response of your ngl because it's absolutely shitty. Go ahead reply all you want. I won't say anything after this because I will be just wasting my time.

This is just a lame excuse, nothing had started. You took so long to explain that made me get in time to actually participate but you didn't include me. Your ''penalty'' training included 6 people glowing in green and others were glowing red. The red people included me, razor and some other people and we didnt even get to participate in penalty. Then it was passing around the field where again many of us didn't get to participate in. Then I finally get to play and it was you yelling, telling us what to do and if we didn't do something in the game exactly how you wanted (talking about passing to him or to someone not talking about following the rules of behaviour etc) you were screaming at us. Also for your information I was the only one who even scored and who played decently, then after our game was over people who basically did nothing was accepted but I ''didn't do anything'' because I didn't apparently follow your order of being the goalie. For anyone who bothers reading this, I was the goalie for a bit and every time we were on the attack I obviously pushed aswell so we won't have less men attacking. Then Sakran agreed to switch with me and there was no problem. I even fucking scored after we switched so it was a good call.

Honestly things like this tell so much about a person, as soon as given powers they abuse it however they like, 0 member material.
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Guys I can agree with both here, yes EditedRhyme could've tried being more fair and chilled; and yes you guys could've avoided micspamming and trolling. This event should've been planned better and I don't think Edited was ready to handle all of this situation by himself yet. I do believe he gave his best to try and make this work, having in mind he has never been member or has experience with dealing with lots of trolling at the same time.

All in all I think everyone did mistakes here and we're kind of blowing things out of proportion; yes it was a rough event but we can't predict the future and say "oh he's gona be the worse member ever and can't handle anything". Many people like Spitz and Nallez also had to learn a bit of the trade to be able to deliver.

Just plan it better next time and expect lot of trolling; you'll be doing fine. I believe you guys said enough about this and further discussion is just venting out frustration which you can do over steam. We got the picture of the whole thing now let us please move on.
These users thanked the author uhu for the post (total 2):
Rhyme, kami (GER]
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

uhu wrote:Guys I can agree with both here, yes EditedRhyme could've tried being more fair and chilled; and yes you guys could've avoided micspamming and trolling. This event should've been planned better and I don't think Edited was ready to handle all of this situation by himself yet. I do believe he gave his best to try and make this work, having in mind he has never been member or has experience with dealing with lots of trolling at the same time.

All in all I think everyone did mistakes here and we're kind of blowing things out of proportion; yes it was a rough event but we can't predict the future and say "oh he's gona be the worse member ever and can't handle anything". Many people like Spitz and Nallez also had to learn a bit of the trade to be able to deliver.

Just plan it better next time and expect lot of trolling; you'll be doing fine. I believe you guys said enough about this and further discussion is just venting out frustration which you can do over steam. We got the picture of the whole thing now let us please move on.
uhu you added to the trolling by replying 5 minutes late everytime smh
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Freddy wrote:
uhu wrote:Guys I can agree with both here, yes EditedRhyme could've tried being more fair and chilled; and yes you guys could've avoided micspamming and trolling. This event should've been planned better and I don't think Edited was ready to handle all of this situation by himself yet. I do believe he gave his best to try and make this work, having in mind he has never been member or has experience with dealing with lots of trolling at the same time.

uhu you added to the trolling by replying 5 minutes late everytime smh
That's not trolling, noob fred... smh

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
nomikk

Post by nomikk »

Hi EditedRhyme
First time I saw you in the server u gave me the impression of an banevader , or some guy who used to play in ND a long time ago and cameback with another name to become a member ( well that's just my impression)
So for your application :
Pros:
Active in forum
Active ingame
Good commander
Reports
Cons
Not mature (quickly get angry , you should be more chilled specially when you deal with other players)
Lack rule knowledge ( sometimes I noticed that your rules knowledge in JB server are weak)
Opinion :
I think its too early for you to become a member , everytime I join the server and see you playin , you moderate others in an agressive way , you wanna impose yourself in the server in an unpleasant way ( you should gain players respect by finding the good tempo, and get more known by others; specially old regulars)
For now my vote is an extend .
I wish you good luck with your application !

Return to “Accepted Applications”