[Accepted] EditedRhyme's Application =)

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Rhyme

EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by Rhyme »

-=[Application]=-

-=[Steam ID]=- STEAM_0:0:169778183

-=[NickName]=- EditedRhyme

-=[Age]=- 16

-=[Gender]=- Male

-=[Mic]=- Yes, Top notch quality

-=[About Me]=-
My name is Edward El Hajj, I am a Christian(A lot of people mistake that because of my surname weird I know), I currently am a student in London. I have been here for 2 years now. Before that I lived in Kuwait for 14 years, however, I was born in Lebanon. Pretty confusing life. However I still managed to get the top grades to have an opportunity to actually move to London and I am greatfull. I myself am not that social. In my college, I have a couple of friends, but the sad truth is, that they all are just fake, all they want is to benefit from you. At some point I considered things which are just unthinkable. But at the end of the day, I will be moving on with my life and I don't need to be complicating it. Since my grades are high, I allow my self to relax and enjoy my day/life however I like it. A little personal story about me, I used to be obese and overweight, used to get constantly bullied in my class and always being told I would never find a girl or get along with someone, this touched me so much and made me hate my self, I decided to say the word "I AM GOING TO CHANGE". After that day, I had a emotional Breakout. About a week of rescearch on different gym excersies also different types of proteins and what kind of diet I will be consuming. I went to the gym day and night, 5 days a week non-stop, why?because I'm different and I knew I can prove them wrong so far, I went from being 120KG to 75KG, this is my current weight as we speak. Point is, don't let someone define who you really are and what you are capable of, and that is an important characteristic you should have

-=[Experiences and involvement with nD]=-
Okey, i'll start off by saying I started playing since a very, very long time. If I can recall right I started playing 4 years ago. and I used to have multiple names, one thing's for sure I 100% started playing before the new CT Application system came out by a lot of time. I have a decent rule knowledge and quite an experienced commander. I know my stuff and what to do in certain scenarios. When it comes to commands, in other words "AMX" I am a quick learner, I used to have my own server, sadly I decided to shut it down after failed attempts to get it known. Honestly I did forget some commands. But again its a matter of memory recall. Would be really easy for me to pick it up again. I also used to be a Admin on a knife server. 1 Year ago, the server name kept changing so I don't recall what it was exactly. However, I remember it had explosion in it.

-=[Why]=-
nD jail was my get go since I found it, and lets be realistic ITS THE BEST. I love this mode so much, that having people abusing their powers just stresses me out. Honestly I do try to help in many ways. also I try to moderate when no members or staff online. and it does help to a certain limit. Recently I bought V.I.P because of 2 reasons.

1) Mainly to support the server.
2) Moderate when no staff are online, or at least try to make it playable.

I honestly play Jailbreak in my fun time and my spare time and honestly in my opinion no matter how much and how many times people brag that it will die, mark my words. it will never die. because its not a competitive game its a game to chill and have fun with friends. and I'm so happy I got to make quite a lot of friends, which gave me enough confidence and support to write this. and I rate all of you so much., You wont be disappointed. That aside, I frankly applied for a sole purpose, to give a hand and to give players a better experience. I personally think I can shape people to becoming better, just because their bad, doesn't mean they cant be perfect. Everyone makes mistakes, including me.

Thank you for tuning in

your sincerely,

Edward El Hajj.

PS** Please make sure you tell me if I need to improve on anything, so I can work on it.
Last edited by Rhyme on Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Zeke

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by Zeke »

That's a decent application. I can see you are really interested.
Yes
These users thanked the author Zeke for the post:
Rhyme
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Zixler wrote:That's a decent application. I can see you are really interested.
Yes
Thank you, and I really am! <3

^happy^

Post by ^happy^ »

First of all the most active player on the server atm!!
-Rule knowledge inside out.
-Best commander of all time in my opinion.
-Member material for sure and the last person that cares about jb frfr.
-Moderates when there is no staff online.
-Very mature for his age.

My choice is YES
These users thanked the author ^happy^ for the post:
Rhyme
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

^happy^ wrote: First of all the most active player on the server atm!!
-Rule knowledge inside out.
-Member material for sure and the last person that cares about jb frfr.
-Moderates when there is no staff online.
-Very mature for his age.

My choice is YES
Hey happy nice to see you here, Thank you so much, this means alot to me <3

Nallez

Post by Nallez »

i'm not even going to bother reading this application with them oversized letters and the worst color.
please do me a favour and fix it to normal size and make the colour normal so it doesn't look like a toddler wrote this.
so much easier to gain membership 2019 and people still make it so damn hard for themselves.
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Nallez wrote:i'm not even going to bother reading this application with them oversized letters and the worst color.
please do me a favour and fix it to normal size and make the colour normal so it doesn't look like a toddler wrote this.
so much easier to gain membership 2019 and people still make it so damn hard for themselves.
Nice to see you think this way, based on this application, I wrote that based on who I am. not who people want me to be.

Thank you for that, somewhat rude and not topic related but again thank you.

Nallez

Post by Nallez »

EditedRhyme wrote:
Nallez wrote:i'm not even going to bother reading this application with them oversized letters and the worst color.
Nice to see you think this way based on this application, I'm wrote that based on who I am. not who people want me to be.

Thank you for that, somewhat rude and not topic related but again thank you.
cause the application has nothing to do with the applicant itself rite
Tagliano`

Post by Tagliano` »

Hmm hey man,
As we talked about it, i'm a bit disappointed in your application, i think it was more interesting to say in which way you could have an impact on the server as it is now, instead of saying "to make it better and change people's behaviour" as I expected... I get your point on it but yeah.
In your application you say a lot about yourself more than on what you will bring on the server as a member, knowing you i have ideas on what you'll do, but not everyone in the community knows you.
I'll repeat myself to you, try to get familiar with the rules (especially the days and specific ones), sometimes you seemed confused and i guess it'll make you able to correct people. (then again some current members don't know some exact rules but still punish you, but that's not our concern in here.)
You are a friendly guy and I believe that you can improve and care about the server to not die. Your english is good and clear and you're not afraid to command either.
Well, I wish you good luck for your application and make sure to accept what people says and work on it.
^happy^ wrote:

kek
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what they're going to remember about me.
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Tagliano` wrote:Hmm hey man,
As we talked about it, i'm a bit disappointed in your application, i think it was more interesting to say in which way you could have an impact on the server as it is now, instead of saying "to make it better and change people's behaviour" as I expected... I get your point on it but yeah.
In your application you say a lot about yourself more than on what you will bring on the server as a member, knowing you i have ideas on what you'll do, but not everyone in the community knows you.
I'll repeat myself to you, try to get familiar with the rules (especially the days and specific ones), sometimes you seemed confused and i guess it'll make you able to correct people. (then again some current members don't know some exact rules but still punish you, but that's not our concern in here.)
You are a friendly guy and I believe that you can improve and care about the server to not die. Your english is good and clear and you're not afraid to command either.
Well, I wish you good luck for your application and make sure to accept what people says and work on it.
^happy^ wrote:

kek

Hey Taglino!!!!, Love to see your posting on my application,Thank you so much! and yes thank you for response, one thing ill say, I'm sorry that my application didn't get your full attention, and talking about your points, I agree I should have mentioned them, but I didn't. I cant say no excuses but stress was one of them. I will full time start working on those point. Thank you for pointing them out.

ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hey EditedRhyme. as mentioned in my old accepted application, here I am to reply in yours.

Lets start with some advices. You should try to gain out of every reply as long as they are not trolling ones, good points to fix your cons or to fix things which doesn't let you look like the best member material. I would need to agree with Nallez that your letters look bit too much oversize. It makes it hard to read or let's say to look longer on the written things, at least thats what my eyes or brain tells me. Many tend to think that the more colorful the application is, the better it looks when at the end even more that counts what is written in it. To put some effort in it is good but it should be on the right places.

You seem to be a nice guy to play with and your behaviour is good as well. But I feel like and this could be just my opinion that you still made a rush with this application. Even tho you claim that you play here for 4 years, I'm pretty sure not everyone knows you for some examples. You do not contribute at all in the forum, you do have less reports if you even have some and I saw you not really moderating in JB where ofc a possibility is that you do it when no member/admin is inside.

My advices would be:
- Get more known by others, specially old regulars as well which you can do with interacting in the nD chatbox from time to time.
- Participate more in JB related discussions or topics and share your thoughts in it so that regulars or the staff can see what kind of guy you are.
- Get more reports to show that you know what is strikeable or bannable; to show that you know what rulebreaking is without trying to get veeryone banned for their smallest mistakes.
- Moderate the rulebreakers/toxic guys in a calm manner.
- Gain authority without powers and make yourself a name in JB and other servers as well.
- Gain more rule knowledge to net get into troubles if you would get accepted and don't know at all what punishable is and what not.

These are a few advices I could give you to let you try to become closer to a member position in the team. Where Nallez have been right as well it is nowadays way more easier to get a spot in the team than a while back ago. So again what matters is your generally behaviour, your presence in the forum and ingame and the way you act like. You need to act like a member before you'll become one which again means, try to bring a smooth atmosphere in to the server with commanding good rounds and being friendly/helpful/funny; moderate the abusing guys and if they refuse to listen go and report them and so on.

Now you got some points to work on I guess and I wish you good luck with your application. Also sorry but I tend to be straight honest with the applicants, no matter they're friends of mine or not. Constructive criticism is the only way to become better in the future or to get cons fixed, the ones typing only yes yes yes wont help you at all.

My vote for now would be an -extend- if you work on some of the given cons by others
Cya ZeRo!

PS: We do not work with amx_... ;)
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

ZeRo#1-RIP-Po!Nt wrote:Hey EditedRhyme. as mentioned in my old accepted application, here I am to reply in yours.

Lets start with some advices. You should try to gain out of every reply as long as they are not trolling ones, good points to fix your cons or to fix things which doesn't let you look like the best member material. I would need to agree with Nallez that your letters look bit too much oversize. It makes it hard to read or let's say to look longer on the written things, at least thats what my eyes or brain tells me. Many tend to think that the more colorful the application is, the better it looks when at the end even more that counts what is written in it. To put some effort in it is good but it should be on the right places.

You seem to be a nice guy to play with and your behaviour is good as well. But I feel like and this could be just my opinion that you still made a rush with this application. Even tho you claim that you play here for 4 years, I'm pretty sure not everyone knows you for some examples. You do not contribute at all in the forum, you do have less reports if you even have some and I saw you not really moderating in JB where ofc a possibility is that you do it when no member/admin is inside.

My advices would be:
- Get more known by others, specially old regulars as well which you can do with interacting in the nD chatbox from time to time.
- Participate more in JB related discussions or topics and share your thoughts in it so that regulars or the staff can see what kind of guy you are.
- Get more reports to show that you know what is strikeable or bannable; to show that you know what rulebreaking is without trying to get veeryone banned for their smallest mistakes.
- Moderate the rulebreakers/toxic guys in a calm manner.
- Gain authority without powers and make yourself a name in JB and other servers as well.
- Gain more rule knowledge to net get into troubles if you would get accepted and don't know at all what punishable is and what not.

These are a few advices I could give you to let you try to become closer to a member position in the team. Where Nallez have been right as well it is nowadays way more easier to get a spot in the team than a while back ago. So again what matters is your generally behaviour, your presence in the forum and ingame and the way you act like. You need to act like a member before you'll become one which again means, try to bring a smooth atmosphere in to the server with commanding good rounds and being friendly/helpful/funny; moderate the abusing guys and if they refuse to listen go and report them and so on.

Now you got some points to work on I guess and I wish you good luck with your application. Also sorry but I tend to be straight honest with the applicants, no matter they're friends of mine or not. Constructive criticism is the only way to become better in the future or to get cons fixed, the ones typing only yes yes yes wont help you at all.

My vote for now would be an -extend- if you work on some of the given cons by others
Cya ZeRo!

PS: We do not work with amx_... ;)
Hey, Don't worry about the fact of being strict with friends and all, and I don't blame you. I don't because that's professional. and yes, I don't really moderate at all when members/staff are online because I think you guys have it under control, however regarding the reporting thing. I am doing it right now as we speak. I have folders with each of the people who mess around a lot names, inside a document of steam id + Demo. I haven't reported them yet because I'm still building the folder up. I started doing this after you advised me to, and honestly thank you for spreading more light and i can work on it for the future. Thank you so much zero, you replying means alot!!

zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Hi, great to see you apply :)

Fyi, I removed the colored text as it was genuinely fucking up my eyes.

- I'll leave a comment regarding the actual app once I've seen you more in-game.
Regards,
zapt0r
Pizza Guy

Post by Pizza Guy »

I'm glad too see that you decided to apply :clap:

Pro's P.s: "I know you only from 1 mounth",But:
-Aware of ingame rules.
-Very good English.
-Helping you out when in a bind.
-Mature.
-good commander.
-A real calm and friendly person.

Con's
-nothing for the moment.

**You are a nice guy!..I know who you are ,and that you know what you want,and the positive things that you want to do.,But a lot of ppl don't know you and it's a negative thing for this application.

conclusion:
I think you will do well.
It's a Yes for me.

GOOD LUCK :dance:
These users thanked the author Pizza Guy for the post:
Rhyme
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Pizza Guy wrote:I'm glad too see that you decided to apply :clap:

Pro's P.s: "I know you only from 1 mounth",But:
-Aware of ingame rules.
-Very good English.
-Helping you out when in a bind.
-Mature.
-good commander.
-A real calm and friendly person.

Con's
-nothing for the moment.

**You are a nice guy!..I know who you are ,and that you know what you want,and the positive things that you want to do.,But a lot of ppl don't know you and it's a negative thing for this application.

conclusion:
I think you will do well.
It's a Yes for me.

GOOD LUCK :dance:
Pizza guy I'm pleased with your response ! Thank you so much <3 !!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”