[Accepted] Uber's application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Death

Uber's application

Post by Death »

Uber's application

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:149896745
- NickName : uber

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : None, But I'd love to have!

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : As most of you already know I'm very active on the servers these days.. My work is at evening and I don't have a girlfriend XD, so I have a loooot of free time... I would say that I play between 4-8 hours per day

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?- I have been playing on nD since 2012
As a nonsteamer since 2012 - 2014
As a steamer since 2014 - 2017

- Do you have a working mic?

Yes

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Hello guys! my name is yuval, I am 19 years old from Israel, right now I live alone in a small apartment which I just moved into not a long ago..
I have 2 brothers and we are very connected , We work together in the evening as a waiters in a restaurant, so we meet each other every day, and we are having fun.
My hobbies are: playing the piano, I've been playing piano since I was 12 years old, started to learn with a teacher and after a while I decided to study alone. I love to learn new songs through the internet and see how it makes people happy when I play..Sometimes I even do with it a new games on jb.

My motivation

When I think back, I always wanted to be a member someone with authority which can help other people but I never had the strength to make such a move like that, Maybe because I was i littel boy, idk..
I am probably spending most time at the Jailbreak server. I see many rulebreakers and new people who need someone to direct\catch them, How ever the number of moderates In contrast to them is too low.My main goal is to keep the server clean without any cheaters and rulebreakers, so everyone can enjoy

Thank you for reading
Last edited by Death on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hyperion
nD* Jail Member

Re: Uber's application

Post by Hyperion »

Since I played with Uber I found that he commanded great made good fun of the server and moderated some issues.
I can only ask to get him into the nD team.
Great guy loads of fun commands great.
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

Uber über, Its great to see you applying to be part of the neondragon team!
pro's
-Fun
-Friendly
-Moderates
-Active
-Worthy
-Helps others
-Working mic
and more I would be here all day listing the good things
con's
Now listen, I don't even need the cons section because your the person that neondragon is looking for!

Obviously my vote is a yes Good look my friend !
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Ok ok, I know I've made a leaving thread but it's Uber's app!!! I'm giving my opinion on him based on his behaviour in the past year and not this or the past month.

I have seen him come online to play almost everyday on the jailbreak servers.

Pros-
• He is VERY active ingame and I've seen him make a lot of productive posts on forums in the past months.
• He is very polite to other players, no matter how much the other guy tries to argue and create a salty conversation, Uber knows how to keep his cool
• Uber is a very friendly guy in the server, forums as well as steam chats. I don't recall a single time when he has denied to help me or anyone else.
• You do moderate other players and create reports whenever necessary.
• You command very often and players often notice your presence on the server. You do creative games and stuff which terrorists like. This makes you unique and out of the crowd.
• As a guy who has been freekilled, you don't prefer making a fuss about the freekill/mic spam and spamming the chat but you tend to do the right thing by asking the CT for the reason and then moderate him which makes it exceptional. You look at the situation from all point of views before jumping into a quick desicion.
• You aren't the type of applicant who behaves good and starts moderating a month before his application but the guy who has been doing it for as long as I have known you.
• Mature and age is apt for the position.
• Honest guy . Trustworthy.

Cons-
• Just that I find you being a little lenient and gentle while moderating other rule breakers which could possibly lead to them overpowering you . I want you to be a little more stern and bold while moderating .

I hope to see you as a member, Good luck Uber. My YES is with you.
These users thanked the author MicroChip for the post (total 2):
[email protected]$$, g0mik
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
Death

Post by Death »

Thank you for your replies guys, It's really nice to see all the good words <3 , I promise to not disappoint you and to give everything of myself for it
Last edited by Death on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Army life

Post by Army life »

ey uber its nice to see you applyi for n nd jail however you are great guy with others mature to i nnever seen you braakin any rules you forum activity is well tho in game very greay , umm i dont see much moderatin at you but still you keep trying
anyways im goin to giv u a big yes
Fbi law enforcment
PeshK

Uber's application

Post by PeshK »

hi
i will say what i know about you and my point of view of you :)

i like your personality, very nice and open player who has fun.

never been a problem for me nor anyone else imo.

you're not one of those annoying wanna be's on the server over "moderating" but you know the right time to step in. i like that i hope you continue.

1 thing i would like you to do is - command alot more, and show these new guys how to command properly but have a very fun "day"

i wont say more but i know 100% if you continue this way you will be accepted believe me :>
i have no vote
Spoiler!
KleN^Clowns

Post by KleN^Clowns »

Nuber my man , nice to see you applying :clap:
~
Pro's
-Funny guy and nice to play with
-Friendly
-Moderates alot
-Very active in game and on forums
-You command when needed
-Helps others
~
Con's
None ..
~
Good luck with this mate and I hope you join the team ;)
jaso[n]oobie

Post by jaso[n]oobie »

Pro's
-Active
-Not Toxic
-Helpful
-Friendly
-know's the rules and follow's them
-Reporter
-Moderate when its needed

Con:-

Uber honestly he is very active guy and knows the rules very well and follow's them and he care's about people and help them on JB server other players notice his presence and they like him because he is friendly guy.

That concludes enough for me you are worthy of a membership So Yes From me and GL. <3
These users thanked the author jaso[n]oobie for the post:
g0mik
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hey Uber my friend nice to see you applying for the jail team. I will for sure edit my post later after I saw more with a vote but for now I will only try to give you some cons to work on. Most likely good friends tend to only reply with yes he is friendly, he is nice and bla bla bla. Your ingame behaviour is definitely nice so we don't need to talk about that. I do think everone of us have things on which we should have a work on to become better in the future. What I saw in the past is that you tend to play around as a CT if friends like Mila, Hyperion or Bambi are ingame. That is okay because we are also there to have some fun and I do not want you to be focused 100% but you should try to not lose the main goal of being a CT. Which in this case means being helpful for the commander and to have a look about what happen ingame to see if something is going wrong. I sometimes get the feeling you become unsteady if pressure on you happen (ingame). This worries me a little bit because I'm not sure you would be able to handle the chaos which often happen in JB. I would like to see a bit more self confident Uber which stand more out of the crowd. I would like to see more moderation from you ingame and also more participating in some discussion in the forum specially in the JB section to see where your thoughts go. Be helpful for all newcomers ingame if they have questions and try to calm toxic players down. Simply try to be more the one which applied for membership and be helpful as a moderator and more. These are just some suggestions for you to have some work on and it isn't meant the way that you lack in that all.

Well you are in my eyes a good candidate to become a member in the JB team in the future. But you still have some points too to work on. So for now I wish you good luck with your application and if you have any questions feel free to PM me via steam or at the forum. All the best my friend Nuber ;)
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
Shotex
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
VanBuren

Post by VanBuren »

Hello Uber nice to see you applying , Its great to see you applying to be part of the neondragon team!
pro's
-Fun
-Friendly
-Active
-Moderates
-Helps others
-Working mic
and more I would be here all day listing the good things
con's
None...

my vote is a yes Good look my friend !
Hamooda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hamooda »

Hello ubaar :D

Very Good to see you applying For a Member!!!

-Helping People

-Nice Active

-Friendly

-Working Mic

-Reporting People :D

- He Help me many times :))
Goodluck!!.. :) :)
WHEN YOU FIND EXCUSES STAY AWAY.
woOW

Post by woOW »

Hey My brother Nice to See you applying Dude Let's Start My Taxi driver :D
Pro's :
-high activity in the server
-known by all the player
-Very Calm guy and Never been in trouble before
-Good amount of Reports
-Perfect Age
-Good Commander
-Also your knowledge Its Great

Let's jump to the con's
- Maybe more forums activity will be great Uber And try to report more players
That's it and for my vote obviously Its YES Good luck Mate
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

woOW wrote:Hey My brother Nice to See you applying Dude Let's Start My Taxi driver :D
Pro's :
-known by all the player
-Good amount of Reports
-Perfect Age
-Good Commander

Let's jump to the con's
You cant use your imotions here you cant use words like bro and sister and dont know what try to cheak forum rules before you applay again pleas
Comeback to uber .
1-you dont know rules well . Like too day a t was camping at the startin postion of ironman and he stabed a ct . You said that the ct cant kill the t and he is allowed to stab him . Another example in jb snow when the cd of hns was over one of the cts was looking with the caméra you said that its not allowed when it was . Because the cd is over .
2-no activies in the game this days
3-you put your self in a situation in wich you try to defend on your friend only . Usint a speciall traitment... alot.of.times i will put pics when i login with the pc
4-old players dont accept your toxic way to moderate . No for.me
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

~LITE~ wrote:
woOW wrote:Hey My brother Nice to See you applying Dude Let's Start My Taxi driver :D
Pro's :
-known by all the player
-Good amount of Reports
-Perfect Age
-Good Commander

Let's jump to the con's
You cant use your imotions here you cant use words like bro and sister and dont know what try to cheak forum rules before you applay again pleas
Comeback to uber .
1-you dont know rules well . Like too day a t was camping at the startin postion of ironman and he stabed a ct . You said that the ct cant kill the t and he is allowed to stab him . Another example in jb snow when the cd of hns was over one of the cts was looking with the caméra you said that its not allowed when it was . Because the cd is over .
2-no activies in the game this days
3-you put your self in a situation in wich you try to defend on your friend only . Usint a speciall traitment... alot.of.times i will put pics when i login with the pc
4-old players dont accept your toxic way to moderate . No for.me

You're telling people not to use emotions, when all your posts are always biased. You have no right to say anything about other peoples post, when all your posts are to cause hatred and conflicts. I have never seen a post from you that is not based on emotions, if you don't like someone, you only point out the bad of them. Do us all a favor, shut up.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
kami (GER]

Return to “Accepted Applications”