[Accepted] :) Sensei application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
bis

Re: :) Sensei application

Post by bis »

no attempt to moderate in-game, on maps such as colorfull, snow, temple etc you play very generic games and find reasons to fragwhore, often you freekill and ignore the chat, lack of in-game rules will restrict you from moderation, alot of activity however you play as a regular and have no member traits whatsoever. no interaction with ingame/forums and also you include in your profile the huge spike in trolling, harassing and abuse however you repeat the same behaviour and provide no moderation towards it whatsoever.

personal opinion of you is very negative, boring CT and very annoying to play with, terrible atmosphere when you're a ct and your fragwhore attitude makes maps horrible when you play

no
These users thanked the author bis for the post:
aNNeh
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

Hey Sensei! Nice to see your application for nd member. Well lets start. You are playing a lot of jailbreak and when you can you are commanding. You are very good at it and you are trying for the best every time. Also, you are responding to chat messages and you are very calm with the players. I believe that you can help this team. The only negative that i can think is that i havent see you report people that hacking or harassing. But i believe that if you are member you will take care of them. So its a clear YES. Good luck man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Watch Your Head

Post by Watch Your Head »

Pro's
-Very active
-Commands often
-Is relatively known
-Mature

Things you can work on is to report more and try to be more active ingame. My opinion is not based on our 'friendship' whatsoever, i know you're actually a genuine guy with good intentions for this community, your main issue is that you dont show that enough, work on that and im positive you will get accepted. Yes from me.
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

You always command when there is no one around to command

cool guy and always happy (how is that even possible)
You can be 1 hell of a member!

so a big yes from me
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

freeda_khala wrote:no attempt to moderate in-game, on maps such as colorfull, snow, temple etc you play very generic games and find reasons to fragwhore, often you freekill and ignore the chat, lack of in-game rules will restrict you from moderation, alot of activity however you play as a regular and have no member traits whatsoever. no interaction with ingame/forums and also you include in your profile the huge spike in trolling, harassing and abuse however you repeat the same behaviour and provide no moderation towards it whatsoever.

personal opinion of you is very negative, boring CT and very annoying to play with, terrible atmosphere when you're a ct and your fragwhore attitude makes maps horrible when you play

no
Are you confusing him with this guy? http://www.neondragon.net/memberlist.ph ... ile&u=5421
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

+1

Before I ever spoke to sensei I figured he would apply, he shows exemplary behaviour and acts like many members should. Very creative and try's to join the CT team as much as possible. I would rarely support anyones application but Sensei in my opinion would do a great job. Would love to see you online more (may be because i dont play much and we play at different times)
bis

Post by bis »

Konijn wrote:
freeda_khala wrote:no attempt to moderate in-game, on maps such as colorfull, snow, temple etc you play very generic games and find reasons to fragwhore, often you freekill and ignore the chat, lack of in-game rules will restrict you from moderation, alot of activity however you play as a regular and have no member traits whatsoever. no interaction with ingame/forums and also you include in your profile the huge spike in trolling, harassing and abuse however you repeat the same behaviour and provide no moderation towards it whatsoever.

no
Are you confusing him with this guy? http://www.neondragon.net/memberlist.ph ... ile&u=5421
Nope, I know thats the other jeremy I knew few years back, vote/opinion still stands
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

nice guy, moderates, commands and makes the server a nice place yes
aNNeh

Post by aNNeh »

he got told to apply by an admin (even tho he woulda suck hard and get scoped on a lot and maybe only maybe if he changes his ways to act like a member would also stop with the biggest pro he got which is his amount of time he wastes to cmd some real awesome 10min rounds) cant really understand what made that person suggest him and make him feel confident in being a good member, whatever he then started askin a few friends, sure they wouldnt be too hurtful but yea.. he wouldnt seem like a good member, no moderating, except for your hype on cmding bad CT and just well no gud imo, i say no thats why and cuz white
Last edited by aNNeh on Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler!

Baht

Post by Baht »

funny, nice guy, tries to play different games. tries to make everyone understand whats correct and what is not. good dude.
User received a forum warning for this post

I don't need a signature
Muhaha

Post by Muhaha »

Hi sensei, i can't say i didn't expect this but happy to see you apply ;), well let's see here..

Pro's
Watch Your Head wrote:-Very active
-Commands often
-Is relatively known
-Mature
-forum activity

(he basically said everything.)

Con's
- moderation(don't really see you moderate)
tbh i can't find anymore con's for you but this is a big one, work on it.

you're overall a very nice that likes to have fun on the servers, and take the whole server with you on that.
work on that con...

I will give my final vote soon.
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
Haffish

Post by Haffish »

I personally agree with freeda's post and i just feel like you lack of moderating, I can't see your member material as I've tried to , good luck anyways.
my dad go iraq never come back boom boom ? yes !
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Pros
Commands often
Active

Cons
Very boring commanding (simon says im simon simon says crouch and freeze ok now im smith or sensei or some other dumb shit let me spend 2 minutes trying to trick you ok now crouch again jk you can crouch silentwalk and follow me)

No attempt at making the server a better place (no moderation, no fun commanding, nada)

Lack of rule knowledge, you break a lot of rules due to ignorance

Your character in general is the opposite of what a member is like imo

Very triggerhappy/ always looking for an oportunity to kill terrorists (for example in bananamuffin there's been so many times you've connected and commanded last man standing instantly, links in to bad commanding as well)

I don't think you have any authority over the regulars but then again sticky and flath got membership so it doesn't matter

I'd say a definite no from me. Although nearly all the replies in this thread are from his friends I hope an active member can back up these points because the admins might make another silly decision based on their combined 0.1 hours of activity over 2 months.
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

I gotta say I'm a bit perplexed by how negative some of the posts about you are.

I'll admit that I've not seen enough of you to form a proper rounded opinion, however, from what I have seen in the very limited amount of time I've seen you (my fault, not yours), you don't come across as the person some people make you out to be.

I have seen you commanding and personally I think your commanding style is good (maybe you've changed that recently idk), in-fact you were one of the most entertaining of 8 CTs (ok, not hard...). When you commanded, you didn't sound bored and unenergetic as a lot of commanders do, you sounded like you were having fun and that imo is one of the most important qualities for a commander. I watched you command with creativity and trying to do more games that few people play (line/123 type game with twist of having to run when you said a fruit in middle of story, not orig i know but still shows you're trying to be different) and throwing ball from trampoline and having first T to catch it win (though your CTs let you down and it was a bit of a disaster...).

That said, I witnessed moments where I would have liked to see you step in and defuse the situation, explain rules and what not and you just didn't. I've said this to other people and I will say this to you you must act like a member in order to become one and by that I mean you must moderate as if you already have that authority. Only by doing this will you show us (the community) that you're capable and earn the respect of the players. I don't think you're there yet.

So in summary, I don't think you're this monster people are making you out to be, you seem like a decent guy who actually wants to improve the quality of the server by bringing in unused and more creative games but you seem to have a bit of a way to go in order for me (and some others) to have confidence in your ability to moderate the server properly.
These users thanked the author Konijn for the post (total 2):
Apekiller, Lien~
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Some of replies came as a surprise to me, but i must admit that if you had applied a few months ago my decision would pretty much reflect theirs. But as a said that was you a few months ago. I have seen a change for the better from you. I'll make a pro & con list for you.

Pro's
- Activity

- Your English is good

- Commands almost every day you are a ct. Sometimes i have to stop you from commanding and actually let someone else command. Not a bad thing though. It's good that you want to command since it shows that you want to make be a part of what makes the server fun which is good commanding. I must say that a few months back i would have agreed to what kaito and xeph says about your commanding style. I found it boring and non energetic, but i have noticed a change from you. You try to bring in new games which is always good. Some of them succeeds and some don't, but at least you try to bring in something new. You have also stopped using simon says all the time which is good.

- Known around the server in a good way

- Friendly and calm when you are on the server

- Mature

Neutral's
- You are new to the forums. Hard for the community to get to really know you if you don't interact with people here on the forums. There are topics here for almost everyone, so i'm sure there is something for you to. Remember quality over quantity.

- You tend to be a bit trigger happy and a bit fragwhory when you are a ct, but not as much as you used to.

Con's
- Reports: I have not seen any reports from you which surprises me. I can't begin to explain the amount of reports i have to close when there has been no members/admins on for a few minutes. I find it hard that there are nothing for you to moderate and if necessary make a report about.

- Moderation: I can't say that i have ever seen you moderate. You are very quiet when you are on the servers except for when you are commanding. It makes it hard for me to asses your rule knowledge or your how you will be as a member if i never see you moderate people. Your lack of moderating might be a lack of rule knowledge or that you don't have enough authority on the server.

- Rule knowledge: As stated above i don't think you have the required rule knowledge to be a member right now.

- Authority: I question your authority over the people on the server. I can't tell if people will listen to you since i never see you attempt to moderate them.

Conclusion
There are some stuff that i need you to fix before i will try to see you as member material at this point. You are more of a decent regular to me right now. It's a NO from me this time. Good luck anyways.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Return to “Accepted Applications”