[Accepted] Sparky's Application :D

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Sparky

Sparky's Application :D

Post by Sparky »

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:27417031

NickName : Sparky~

Age : 15 ( Will become 16 on the 3rd of october ). 03/10/1998 I know I am quite young but for me maturity is very important. Everyone I tell that I am this young didn't expect it and they always think that I am 18 or older so I think that says enough.

Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I have not that much experience yet since I am still quite young and I was hoping to gain some experience from my time on nD. I have been a member of a small clan with some of my friends but it was nothing very serious.

Average amount of time on our servers per day : At the moment, for me, it's summer holidays and I have very much spare time now. At the 1st of september school starts again and ofcourse that will cause me playing less then before. For now I would say anywhere from 1-10 hours a day and when school starts again it will lower to about 1-4 hours a day.

Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?

I have played here on the nD Jailbreak server back in 2012, but the only one I really remember from then is Laprot ( as Laprot the Freekiller ) since he was my favorite commander and I loved the times when he commanded. After a few months I decided to quit playing cs 1.6 as I got bored and I wanted to do something else. I bought Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 and I liked to play it very much and I really enjoyed the game so from then on, cs 1.6, was something that belonged to the past. After playing COD: MW3 for more then 500 hours I wanted to try the new game from the Call of Duty family called Call of Duty : Black Ops 2 which was not as good as I expected. I stopped playing every game for more then 3 months, but I realised that I missed something in my life and almost directly I knew that it was gaming. The next time I started my computer I opened my steam library and I saw Counter-strike 1.6 as my most played game so I thought : 'Why not install it again?' and that was exactly what I did (around the 15th of January 2014 ). I started the game after installing and in my favorite tab there was still the nD Jailbreak server which was saved from before. I gave it another try and I really fell in love with it again. I played almost everyday on the server ever since.

Do you have a working mic?

Yes, I do. For the ones who may be interested , here is the link of my headset : http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/gamecom-780 ;)

After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.)

Hello everyone, my name is Gianni and I live in Belgium in the West of Europe. I live in a nice and cosy house together with my parents and my 2 older sisters. I am 15 years old so I still go to school and that takes a lot of my time during the year. At school I am going to the 5th year or year 11 as some of you may know it. My studies are based on Mathematics and Economics but ofcourse those are not the only courses I have. My other courses are : French, Dutch, German, Geography, History, Computer informatics, Sport, English, Physics, Chemistry, ... Apart from going to school I love playing football and the new season is almost starting so I am excited to get started :D . I play in a local football club called KSV Schriek. I know it is not the best club of the counrty but it is easy for me as it is nearby. I usually play as a midfielder or sometimes as a defender depends on what our trainer prefers. I also like hanging out with friends as they are very nice and funny so I can always have a good time with them. Usually we go to parties or to the cinema to watch a new movie. Sometimes we also go to a pub to play some pool or some table football :lol: . And the time that remains is almost always spend to playing cs 1.6 on the Jailbreak server. I also like the Zombie respawn server as it is very easy to make some cash :D .

Motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Well, I would like to join the nD Jail team since I have seen a lot of cheaters and harassive players and I always try to moderate as good as possible but with words only it really is a tough job to make them listen. I already made some reports and all of them were good so I already managed to get some cheaters which is good. I just want to keep the servers clean from cheaters and I want to make it fun for everyone so that they will come back to the servers and that they don't think that it is full of harassive players and freekillers, teamkillers... I also have very much of the nD players as a friend on steam so when there are some cheaters on other servers they can easily let me know and I can go and help them out. The main reason that I apply is because lately the members became inactive ( I don't blame them since they might be on a holiday ) and I see many people who don't behave as they should without anyone telling them to stop. I try to stop them but ofcourse they don't listen. I am one of the most active players around and I think that I can do a great job on the servers. Something that also motivated me to apply was the fact that around 10 people already asked/told me to apply ( even including an admin and a several members ) . The fact that they ask/tell me to apply means that they see me as a good candidate to become a member and that they think that I would do a great job.

I think that that was all I had to tell to you guys ( and girls ;) ) and so I will finish my application by telling you to feel free to comment my application and let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance

Sparky :)
Peace.
Makita

Re: Sparky's Application :D

Post by Makita »

Great to see you applying since i've told you to give it a try.

Hi Sparky, you are a nice person to enjoy playing games with, you are in a happy mood all the time, if someone isn't interested in commanding,
you always take over. Since you've said you are in this community since 2012, That's quite enough. But unfortunately there are still some negatives
you should take a look at. As example, you are not sixteen years old, but hey i've seen a lot of maturity in you. Second thing your forum activity,
Sure i've seen some activity on the forums, but that's unfortunately not enough. You should participate in some discussions that you like. But for the rest it's
fine. I guess i just give you a Yes Since you helped me a lot, gave me advice etc. Good luck!
These users thanked the author Makita for the post:
Sparky

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'
R1CKY[JJ]

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

Yo Sparky,

I remember we talked a bit when we had an argue with another player some time ago. Although I'm not a Jailbreaker, I do hop in sometimes. I've noticed you're a very active player since most of the times I see you online. What I've seen from you is positive. You moderate and helping players out if it's needed. I really thought you were above 15 what shows your maturity. For me you're a guy who is standing out of the crowd and I was seriously wondering when you would apply. For me I'll give you a blank/yes (for what I've seen) and let other players vote who are playing more often with you.
These users thanked the author R1CKY[JJ] for the post:
Sparky
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
Lollieh

Post by Lollieh »

I told you, didn't I tell you? WHAT DID I TELL YOU :D

Na sparky I knew it was coming mate and you knew it as well, goodluck mate and hopefully you become a member because you really deserve it! :D
These users thanked the author Lollieh for the post:
Sparky

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Thank you guys. I appreciate it ! :D
Peace.
aNNeh

Post by aNNeh »

Sparky for president, YES.
These users thanked the author aNNeh for the post:
Sparky
Spoiler!

KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Pros
Active
Known by most regulars
Friendly

Neutral
You've been playing here since 2012 but I've only started noticing you very recently, you didn't stand out much before that (doesn't really matter I guess)
Commanding - You don't command that often, and it's mostly on empty servers
Not sure how you'd handle a full server (would the regs respect you or would trolls bash you)

Cons
When you die and you don't understand why, you're quick to label CTs as fragwhores out of spite, you also have a hard time admitting you're wrong when you're convinced you got freekilled
Respect - I know your friends respect you but outside your group I'm not sure other regulars would even acknowledge you
Rule knowledge - You haven't really demonstrated any knowledge outside of the very basics, maybe commanding more could help with that
Commanding - I'd really like new members to discourage the use of simon and lame games and try to bring out creative and fun shit (since the current ones have given up on moderating lame/bad commanding) and from what I've seen your commanding is just what every other guy does.

I'd have to give you a no in your current state, I personally think you need maybe 2-3 months more to show your real potential and develop your commanding/rule knowledge.
Spoiler!
would've probably written in more detail but I'm out of time
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post (total 2):
bilkacem :3, Veghan
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Respect - I know your friends respect you but outside your group I'm not sure other regulars would even acknowledge you
I think that almost every regular knows me if they have played in the past few months.
Rule knowledge - You haven't really demonstrated any knowledge outside of the very basics, maybe commanding more could help with that
I really think I know very much of the rules and I do command much but mostly late and then there are less players that also have forum accounts :?
Commanding - I'd really like new members to discourage the use of simon and lame games and try to bring out creative and fun shit (since the current ones have given up on moderating lame/bad commanding) and from what I've seen your commanding is just what every other guy does.
I really try not use simon when not needed. I only use it when I think it's necessary and when I know I will die when I don't use it. I also try to do funny and new games which almost everyone likes. For exemple I almost never do saw game but do country game , animal game , car brand game ( self invented ), food game and so on and so on instead to make it more fun. I also have other games that almost noone does.

Thanks for replying anyways :)
Peace.
Macho Man

Post by Macho Man »

i agree with kaito kid but my vote will be blank i will wait until you give me 50k
Spoiler!
Just jk Yes cant wait to see how you will be as a member

GL
Last edited by Macho Man on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[youtube]VVqvSYFN9XQ[/youtube]

"this year you have been 16, 13 and now 14 turning 15, how old are u exactly?"
Swink^

Post by Swink^ »

Hey Sparky! Nice to see your application dude :)

Pro's
-Active
-Friendly
-Know the rules.

Neutral
-You could command a little bit more than you do.

Cons
-You can be annoying sometimes.
-Doesn't really moderate much.

Anyway, I started to know you and I think you are a funny and nice guy ^_^
Goodluck bro! ;)
I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination ^_^
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Hello sparky

I don't think that you can handle this just yet. You don't have the rule knowledge that is required proved by me and east the other day, when you started to go on about
me and east going in to the pool to kill this one terrorist. You need to read up on the rules here at the forums i stop following that guide in game. I also think that you have a hard
time letting thing go. You tend to spam a lot if you get freekilled or when you think that something was unfair. You drag it out for the next few rounds until an admin/member calm's
you down. I think this has a little to do with you being as young as you are. I also want you to try to be Ct more and command more often. Your rule knowledge will improve by that.
I don't think that you will be able to handle a full server by yourself, and that you will have a hard time punishing your "friends".

It's a NO from me but work on what a mentioned and maybe in a few months there is a member position waiting for you

Good luck :)
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

-Doesn't really moderate much.
Almost everytime that I see something going wrong I try to moderate as good as possible maybe u weren't on the server when it happened but still others can confirm that :)
Peace.
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

You don't have the rule knowledge that is required proved by me and east the other day, when you started to go on about
me and east going in to the pool to kill this one terrorist.
That was indeed a little mistake from me but I directly admitted that I was wrong and secondly I am not the one who should update the rules on the servers. I even said sorry for being wrong :)
You tend to spam a lot if you get freekilled or when you think that something was unfair. You drag it out for the next few rounds until an admin/member calm's
you down.
That is kinda true and it might have something to do with the age as you said but I do it because I want to let them know how to do it correctly and I want to prevent them from doing it again and freekilling more guys. And I don't go with it for rounds, I almost immediately stop bragging about it when they admit they were wrong or when they convinced me about me being wrong.
Peace.
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

Aaaiiight Sparks, glad you' finally applied :)
Gonna keep it short, i honestly think you'r one of the best commanders at the moment at Jailbreak
I really enjoy playing with you because you always trying to find out new games and ur commanding skills are great thats just a huge +1, you'r a dedicated Jailbreak player aswell playing many hours through the night too ^^ you bring atmosphere and lots of fun into the server so i dont really have any con's for you as i know you verry well, the only neutral thing you can work on is your forum activity its really meh <.< show yourself a lil bit more on other servers, moderate.. But you can improve that so i'll give you my vote yes we need more people like you who brings a good atmosphere ingame. :megusta:
These users thanked the author hybRid for the post (total 2):
Sparky, E1ej
Show no love, it will only kills u..
Swink^

Post by Swink^ »

Oh forgot, you'll get a big YES from me bud. :angelic-flying:
These users thanked the author Swink^ for the post:
Sparky
I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination ^_^

Return to “Accepted Applications”