- You have the required age to apply
- You have been in the team before and thus know how it goes within nD Private and menu-usage
- You know the rules
- You are funny
- You have a mic and are willing to use it
- Forum activity
- People know you both ways (positive and negative especially the younger generation)
- I dont really see you help out that much
- You haven't made any reports but I put that as a neutral since you have been a member before and know how to make succesfull ones.
- You can act very much douche-like to people you dont like (that only changed a bit due to your application)
- Ingame activity (see conclusion)
- I have my doubts in how much you actually want this
First of all, I know you for a very long time now, and I personally think you are a nice guy with a sweet way of handling stuff. But when it comes to nD, I see that you (can) change a lot. First from nice and funny, to troll-like and annoying, to a proper douche back to being nice and all when you make an application. I know almost all applicants tend to do this but the crucial part is that you did so towards, mostly, the younger generation. And to be fair, they are the majority within nD and I think also they deserve a bit of respect (despite their age). Secondly, you, and East confirmed that by using the stats, claim to be very active but I don't really see that. Yes I have played a lot on the other servers but I have been active enough to notice whether you were there or not. I have seen you join the game and do nothing. You joined a new map in spec mode to then sit there for 32+ minutes and afterwards completely discharged what I said about your activity. I also told you that admins will obviously think that you are active when stats say so. Also, Darra has a good point in his previous post on which you responded in a somewhat defensive way. Don't get me wrong, you told me the same as him;
^ Dont forget that our opinion is how we see it. You have done a splendid job whilst being a member (twice even!) but I do not think you are up for it now. Sorry Sultan, I love you bro but it's a no for now. Maybe, if you keep up the good work for another few weeks, I will vote yes next time. Good luck!SultaN wrote:Are you seriously trying to keep me from getting member? It's like you are trying to prove this point so I wont get accepted.