[Accepted] SultaN's Application Edition #192

All accepted Applications are stored here.
User avatar
Xaturi
Posts: 5467
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Holland
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 67 times
Contact:

SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by Xaturi »

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15483975
NickName: SultaN/Sultanian/Art-I-Choke/Thombero (But mostly SultaN) xD
Age: 18(19 in 2 weeks)
Sex: Male
Experience Level:
When I was around 16, I played on a dutch/turkish community. They had a deathrun server where I became admin for a couple of months before it shut down. I was also member on neonDragon (twice) for about a year maybe 2 years total? The reasons I left were kinda the same of both times: I simply didn't had motivation to go on through, didn't had enough time, and the servers were crawling with little children.

Average amount of time on our servers per day:
I try to go on the server almost everyday. There are days where I play alot (2-3 hours), and days where I just stay for half an hour (this usually is the case when I have schoolwork to do).

Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
I started playing on neonDragon late in 2009. With the people from the previous community I played Deathrun and Speedrun alot in the nD servers (since our got shut down). In early 2010 I noticed neonDragon has more servers and was actually a whole community with forum and all.
So I decided to join the forums and play Jailbreak. Luckily enough Quicksilver was there to help me out alot when I first started playing JB.

Do you have a working mic?
Yes I do. Most of the times I prefer going CT since I want to stay interactive with the players in the server and command ofcourse.

After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
Hello there, my name is Yasin. I am born and raised in The Netherlands and am 19 years old. I follow a Horeca Study to later become a manager in a restaurant or maybe even open my own. My free time I spend playing games, hang out with friends and going out.

People used to remember me for 'Raging' alot. I have grown alot since I first started playing on nD. There was always 1 guy annoying the shit out of me and I didn't exactly react to that in a proper way. The mistakes I have made in this server when we look at my behaviour in the forums aswell as in the servers sometimes are things I'm truly sorry for. In real life I am truly a nice guy, but since this is the 'Internet' I sometimes let my self go. This is not the case anymore. I'm more older now and more mature and haven't raged/gotten mad in months, and I try to keep it that way. (From my point of view it wasn't really Raging anyway, but more being a douchebag and harassing, but just like I said these are in the past).

Why do I want to join nD again when I left twice already? The 2 times I left was because of my own choice (I never got kicked out). The first time I left, the community was sort of falling apart since alot of people left the team. And because of everyone leaving I didn't really had a motivation to play anymore and left. The second time I can't exactly remember but it had something to do with alot of kids playing in the server and me not having time. I know from the point when I left I could act like a real douchebag, this was simply because I didn't really 'care' about what the consequences would be. But I always cared about neonDragon. I always tried to interact with the community by for example starting the nD War again, creating nD TV (which will maybe return in the future), making alot of events etc. nD has always been a part of me and I want to mean something again by being member again so I can do more with the community.

Ofcourse that is not the only reason why I want to me a member. Due to the fact that I love being in charge of something (Event etc), I still enjoy being in the server and commanding/moderating. Keeping the server clean of players who like to harass and insult people is something I want to do again. I have alot of experience and knowledge for what it takes to be a member, and I think even though I am rusty now I still can do alot of good work for the server/community. Also because I have been playing so long, I know the rules like it's the inside of my pocket.

PS: I also smoke alot of weed

Sincerely,

SultaN :)
Last edited by Xaturi on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
SiX
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by SiX »

Pro's
- Old schooler
- Rule knowledge
- Forum Activity
- Age
- English
- Mic & Command
- Application (?)
- Experiensed

Neutral
- Attitude (when you're with a few guys you can act really nice, but then again you really provoke others, typing shit because you don't like their posts etc)
- Member (Became member twice, but you had no sence of humour at all or anything)
- In game activity (?)
- Moderating (?)

Con's
- Reports
- When hating on someone, you clearly shows it over and over
* Also wanted to remark, the days before and during your application you try to be how cool and nice as possible, but when you get accepted ti all changes.

conclusion
I think you're to strict, making jailbreak boring.
Also when you write alot of negative stuff on normal threads, you could have showed it in a more nicer way.
I think your attitute to the majurity is quite negative aswell.

I'll have to vote No, but if you change your attitude (without acting) I would give you a yes.
Last edited by SiX on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author SiX for the post:
Ghost Shooter
User avatar
Sexypanda
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Wales
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by Sexypanda »

I don't really understand you Sultan, sometimes you seem to hate this community and everyone in it, and just constantly troll/harass everyone on the forums and then when you make an app you go all nice, it's fake man, everyone see's through it. Lets say you get member, imo you'l leave after a few months and go back to your old ways, therefore it's a no from me even if you think you've improved, you say the same shit every time. :/
These users thanked the author Sexypanda for the post (total 2):
Sarah, dArra;]
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
User avatar
QuickSilver
Posts: 7934
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 195 times

Re: SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by QuickSilver »

Panda put it a bit harshly, but I agree with his general message.
Image
.gif © Kwaakt
User avatar
Sexypanda
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Wales
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by Sexypanda »

Sorry if that came across as harsh.
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
User avatar
Xaturi
Posts: 5467
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Holland
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 67 times
Contact:

Re: SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by Xaturi »

Sexypanda wrote:Sorry if that came across as harsh.
Nah.

I don't see how you think it's fake. I agree, there were times where I just acted like a complete douchebag.
But I wrote that in my application. I have been nothing but nice these couple of months.
And since you are inactive you haven't had the oppertunity to see that. (Same goes for QS for being inactive on Jail)
User avatar
Jellow
Posts: 2638
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by Jellow »

I do not like you and you do not like me, neither of those in mandetory but I do want to state it for the record.

Pro's
- Long time regular
- Active on the forums
- Aware of ingame rules
- English
- Commands
- Been a member before

Neutral
- non that matters

Con's
- Reports
- You cant take a joke
- You cant take critisism
- You are extremely rude to anyone you do not like
- You are unable to put personal feelings aside from the game
- I do not believe you are liked by the majority of this community

conclusion
Like I stated we do not like eachother and I tried to leave that out of my vote (I think it shines trough a bit but I cant help that). A week or two ago (and this was the last time I will ever speak or interact with you in game), you where playing the drums on jb snow. I cracked a joke "Dont quit your dayjob sultan" (clearly implying it didnt sound that great), you told me "go eat a dick" and complained to eastclubber that I was harassing you. Now I was honestly lost for words at that point and decided it would be best to completely ignore your pressence in the server.

I honestly have never ever given anyone a bigger no then I'm giving you. I do not feel there is a spot in any team for you and you leaving the memberteam was one of the best things that happend to it in a long time.

This may come across as hatefull and rude, but this is how I feel.
Decency
VIP
Posts: 1591
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by Decency »

imo You're basically saying "If you're a kid you should stfu and gtfo understand?" About 50% (more or less) on the server are kids (16-) atleast that's what you've shown by the time I've been playing here. (not saying you've said "stfu and gtfo", just saying you are acting like it. and if you're bad with kids/hate them I don't think you should be a member here. (ignoring them or something idc but you're basically hating them because they're young). And
SultaN wrote: I have been nothing but nice these couple of months.
^ It sounds you are expecting something in return for staying low? nah man if you weren't a douche @ forum maybe i would have given you a blank.
I haven't seen you moderating nor being active on the servers>maybe 1hour per 3 days? or maybe you're just playing at some other time then me.

I also agree with Panda and SiX. sorry duuuuude but I wouldn't want you as a member.
Spoiler!
Implying it's a No from me
Good luck thogh :roll:
User avatar
Wannabe
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:06 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by Wannabe »

Pro's

- Long time member
- Rule knowledge
- English
- Age

Cons

- You stand out of the crowd on a bad way
- Offensive
- Don't take stuff seriously

Conclusion

You've been in the community for a long time i know that and you're rule knowledge is perfect you also command when it's needed to but a week or 2 ago we were both CT in the same team on a jail map (dunno which one anymore).
While the commander was commanding and the other T's were covering him you were playing around with the spray of aerelius when i asked you in the teamchat to stop playing around and come helping us because if CT's play around the chance of rebelling will be higher you simply told me to stfu because im not an admin/member we went in a discussion and i said that you shouldn't play around or else we might die you just responded with: "don't tell me what to do no 1 died yet so stfu" When an other CT defended me and said that i'm right and you should stop playing around you called him a little kid that has no right to talk.

My vote will be a No for now.
Last edited by Wannabe on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Styx
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by Styx »

You've been in the community for a long time i know that and you're rule knowledge is perfect you also command when it's needed to but a week or 2 ago we were both CT in the same team on a jail map (dunno which one anymore).
While the commander was commanding and the other T's were covering him you were playing around with the spray of aerelius when i asked you in the teamchat to stop playing around and come helping us because if CT's play around the chance of rebelling will be higher you simply told me to stfu because im not an admin/member we went in a discussion and i said that you shouldn't play around or else we might die you just responded with: "don't tell me what to do no 1 died yet so stfu" When an other CT defended me and said that i'm right and you should stop playing around you called him a little kid that has no right to talk.
As overall i don't see you as a nice person at all.
My vote will be a No

That's a bit harsh? But anyway, I don't think I've seen you on the server, so I'm not able to give some pro's or con's. But people say your attitude isn't all good, so I will also suggest you to change it. Good luck with you application :)
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image
User avatar
Xaturi
Posts: 5467
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Holland
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 67 times
Contact:

Re: SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by Xaturi »

Jellow wrote: A week or two ago (and this was the last time I will ever speak or interact with you in game), you where playing the drums on jb snow. I cracked a joke "Dont quit your dayjob sultan" (clearly implying it didnt sound that great), you told me "go eat a dick" and complained to eastclubber that I was harassing you. Now I was honestly lost for words at that point and decided it would be best to completely ignore your pressence in the server.
That was clearly provocative. If you know that we don't like eachother, why did you have to make such a statement?
Besides, I have nothing against you. I don't even know where this whole "I dont like you, you dont like me" thing started.
- Reports
- It's been a long time since I have reported someone that is true. But whenever I play on the server I don't see anyone abusing/harassing for most of the time. And when it does happen, there were members taking care of that.
- You cant take a joke
- Thats a lie
- You are extremely rude to anyone you do not like
- Also a lie, there are not many people that I don't like. There were only some players which I didn't like since they were bothering and irritating me. And I already have admitted that I acted like a douche towards them and apologized in my application.
- You are unable to put personal feelings aside from the game
- ???
- I do not believe you are liked by the majority of this community
- That's a weird con, but if that is really what you think.. okay. Still not true though.

@Wannabe, I didn't tell you to Stfu. I clearly told you to 'Shut up' because you were ordering us like we were dogs or something.
We are not allowed to have fun for a bit? The round was going completely fine, and you spammed "Pay attention" the whole time while all of the CT's were still alive.

@Decency, Just because I have had issues with some players underneath the age of 16, doesn't make me hate all of them. So what you are saying Decency, isn't true. Maybe you are just viewing it the wrong way since I was a douche in the past to some people like Shawky and bixsit.
I never randomly harass/insult or do something similiar to someone I don't like.
Last edited by Xaturi on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Coby
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by Coby »

It's not a lie jut becouse you don't agree... Their oppinion and you should respect that.

Ot: I fully agree with decency & jellow, one of the bigger no's i've given.
Your attitude stinks and you don't seem to give a shit about anyone.
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
User avatar
Sexypanda
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Wales
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by Sexypanda »

SultaN wrote:
Jellow wrote:
- You cant take a joke
- Thats a lie
- You cant take critisism
- Thats a lie aswell
- You are extremely rude to anyone you do not like
- Also a lie, there are not many people that I don't like. There were only some players which I didn't like since they were bothering and irritating me. And I already have admitted that I acted like a douche towards them and apologized in my application.
- You are unable to put personal feelings aside from the game
- ???
- I do not believe you are liked by the majority of this community
- That's a weird con, but if that is really what you think.. okay. Still not true though.
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
User avatar
Styx
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by Styx »

SultaN wrote:
Jellow wrote: A week or two ago (and this was the last time I will ever speak or interact with you in game), you where playing the drums on jb snow. I cracked a joke "Dont quit your dayjob sultan" (clearly implying it didnt sound that great), you told me "go eat a dick" and complained to eastclubber that I was harassing you. Now I was honestly lost for words at that point and decided it would be best to completely ignore your pressence in the server.
That was clearly provocative. If you know that we don't like eachother, why did you have to make such a statement?
Besides, I have nothing against you. I don't even know where this whole "I dont like you, you dont like me" thing started.
- Reports
- It's been a long time since I have reported someone that is true. But whenever I play on the server I don't see anyone abusing/harassing for most of the time. And when it does happen, there were members taking care of that.
- You cant take a joke
- Thats a lie
- You cant take critisism
- Thats a lie aswell
- You are extremely rude to anyone you do not like
- Also a lie, there are not many people that I don't like. There were only some players which I didn't like since they were bothering and irritating me. And I already have admitted that I acted like a douche towards them and apologized in my application.
- You are unable to put personal feelings aside from the game
- ???
- I do not believe you are liked by the majority of this community
- That's a weird con, but if that is really what you think.. okay. Still not true though.

@Wannabe, I didn't tell you to Stfu. I clearly told you to 'Shut up' because you were ordering us like we were dogs or something.
We are not allowed to have fun for a bit? The round was going completely fine, and you spammed "Pay attention" the whole time while all of the CT's were still alive.

@Decency, Just because I have had issues with some players underneath the age of 16, doesn't make me hate all of them. So what you are saying Decency, isn't true. Maybe you are just viewing it the wrong way since I was a douche in the past to some people like Shawky and bixsit.
I never randomly harass/insult or do something similiar to someone I don't like.
Here I agree with ande, you can't take critisism as well. This shows that...
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image
User avatar
Xaturi
Posts: 5467
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Holland
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 67 times
Contact:

Re: SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by Xaturi »

Responding has now became cant handle critism?

Everybody knows that if you have cons you should fix them.
I'm fixing it by responding on things that aren't really true.

/edit: I won't respond untill the admins have theire meeting.
You can post your opinions about me. Just make sure they aren't lies (such as saying I can't handle jokes. Dafuq?)

For the people who haven't been playing with me (alot), please don't make things up.
Locked

Return to “Accepted Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests