K!TR4 's Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Kitra
nD* Jail Member

K!TR4 's Application

Post by Kitra »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:542844536

- In-Game Name: K!TR4

- Experience Level : I have been admin in deathmatch ,zombie servers but never on jailbreak server (edited: I thought it's steam exp and putted 1)

- How active are you : 4.5 hours day for past 2 weeks according to steam

- when did you start playing on our servers : 2016 (nonsteam at that time)

- Tell us about you, your life in general : My real name is Abian,Im 17 and live in Kosovo.I just finished highschool and now after corona I will continue collage about computer science. I love all sports and I am champion on skiing and soon on MMA (cuz corona canceled all in kosovo). I just got a certificate in ethical hacking. I help local police track phone numbers and spy on rare cases . On my free time I usually train my dog or go for a ride with bike with friends. I'm currently running for driving license and I'm still learning how to drive.I'm single and still finding my path for my future .

- Whats your motivation, and what do you tend to bring to this community : As a nonsteamer at 2016 was very hard because server was full and no one cares that you haven't played jailbreak before and dont know that rules exist and no one had time to explain what u can do and what you cant or how the game works.I had to figure that all by myself. When I got steam during pandemic this year I run for ct and was the best time ever cuz as nonsteam hours reset and I couldnt apply. I want others to have great time and enjoy the server with the rules and guide them so they have it easier. I dont tend to bring anything ...I am already doing moderators job without the tag and I will continue doing it even If I dont get accepted.
Last edited by Kitra on Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
traS

Re: K!TR4 's Application

Post by traS »

hes gay so he will fit the team
i vote yes
These users thanked the author traS for the post:
Kitra
Ibbe

Post by Ibbe »

I will give this guy my support. Hes a decent guy with good rule knowledge and he looks like a person who get shit done.
These users thanked the author Ibbe for the post:
Kitra
Silence
nD* Jail Member

Post by Silence »

Please refrain from posting spam here and focus more on the app itself.
Saying he's decent doesn't help us to decide at all, instead - mention his pros, cons, what he actually does for community and what he is still missing.

I will wait with my vote until i get to know you better since I came back form holiday.
Abooooookkkk

Post by Abooooookkkk »

Hi kitra nice to see u aplying

Pros:

-active player and friendly guy

-i saw u moderating and guide the new players

-your rule knowledge is okey

-we saw you putting a lot of effortts to help the server

cons:

-i dont find any cons of you atm

Conclusion:

I think giving the powers to kitra wont be a bad decision because the server really need active members at night and kitra is active most of the time at night and he showing us many times his efforts to help the server so you have my big Yes kitra i am sure you gonna be a great member i hope you get accepted and gl with your application !!
These users thanked the author Abooooookkkk for the post:
Kitra
Lucius
nD* Jail Member

Post by Lucius »

traS wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:31 am
i vote yes
Ibbe wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:05 pm
I will give this guy my support. Hes a decent guy with good rule knowledge and he looks like a person who get shit done.
If you want to reply and vote, use the provided form. http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=28665
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

Okey, Kitra you are a very friendly guy, you make some mistakes here and there but you admit them and try to fix them, very active, don't remeber seeing you go toxic mod or rage, over all a pretty chill guy.

All i can say is it's Yes from me.
These users thanked the author Hadi for the post:
Kitra
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
sprkR.

Post by sprkR. »

Positives :

-Active in both forum and server.
-moderation alot and good reporter.
-Knowledge of rules.
-
Hadi wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:13 pm
a very friendly guy, you make some mistakes here and there but you admit them and try to fix them, very active, don't remember seeing you go toxic mod or rage, over all a pretty chill guy.
Negatives :
:banana-dance:

Conclusion : yes.

edit : there are no negatives lmao.
Last edited by sprkR. on Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author sprkR. for the post:
Kitra
Better to die standing than to live on your knees.
MoWgLI JùnGLE

Post by MoWgLI JùnGLE »

Yes for kitra :)
These users thanked the author MoWgLI JùnGLE for the post:
Kitra
Hamooda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hamooda »

MoWgLI JùnGLE wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:32 pm
Yes for kitra :)
Lucius wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:04 pm
traS wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:31 am
i vote yes
Ibbe wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:05 pm
If you want to reply and vote, use the provided form. http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=28665
🇵🇸
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Are you bribing these dudes to give you a yes?

=========================================

I've known you for a while and I think you have a lot of excellent traits both in personality and understanding. You're smart for your age and see stuff ways no one else does. You care for the community and it seems like no matter what happens on it and what pisses you off you come back and I think you could do well as a member. Simply because you did so for long until one screw up happened (after the big warning you got). You got a mic, you seem to use it; you're somewhat active (but typically play more than you normally do in the application time). That shouldn't be taken into account as we saw how active you were back when you were on your report spree. You also act a little nicer in your application time and started posting more (you should post a little more than you currently do though) but I guess you just took a break from nD.

I'm also gonna be honest, you can get on people's nerves from time to time and whether you don't mean it in a serious way you do randomly do stuff you shouldn't (in addition to the apparent past slips and mistakes that are known to everyone). So basically, cut down on the drama-queening/overreacting/over-dramatising on some situations. However, you're loyal and I know you'd use the powers in the right mindset so I'd like to see you have another chance, yes. If you do not get accepted, there's obviously too much weight on your past and if that's all that's gonna be taken into account then it'd be a pretty silly reason to stop your application from getting accepted.
Last edited by Zeke on Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Zeke wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:25 am

I've known you for a while and I think you have a lot of excellent traits both in personality and understanding. You're smart for your age and see stuff ways no one else does. You care for the community and it seems like no matter what happens on it and what pisses you off you come back and I think you could do well as a member. Simply because you did so for long until one screw up happened (after the big warning you got). You got a mic, you seem to use it; you're somewhat active (but typically play more than you normally do in the application time). That shouldn't be taken into account as we saw how active you were back when you were on your report spree. You also act a little nicer in your application time and started posting more (you should post a little more than you currently do though) but I guess you just took a break from nD.

I'm also gonna be honest, you can get on people's nerves from time to time and whether you don't mean it in a serious way you do randomly do stuff you shouldn't (in addition to the apparent past slips and mistakes that are known to everyone). So basically, cut down on the drama-queening/overreacting/over-dramatising on some situations. However, you're loyal and I know you'd use the powers in the right mindset so I'd like to see you have another chance, yes. If you do not get accepted, there's obviously too much weight on your past and if that's all that's gonna be taken into account then it'd be a pretty silly reason to stop your application from getting accepted.
Why did you use one of my replies and what does asking for votes have to do with the rest of that text?

edit: his post was in stasis, hence my post comes before his.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Shadi wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:36 am
Zeke wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:25 am

Why did you use one of my replies and what does asking for votes have to do with the rest of that text?
I just used the format that they gave to me a while ago :D . Nothing.
Last edited by Zeke on Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
malki

Post by malki »

KITRA69420 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:21 am
- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:542844536

- In-Game Name: K!TR4

- Experience Level : I have been admin in deathmatch ,zombie servers but never on jailbreak server (edited: I thought it's steam exp and putted 1)

- How active are you : 4.5 hours day for past 2 weeks according to steam

- when did you start playing on our servers : 2016 (nonsteam at that time)

- Tell us about you, your life in general : My real name is Abian,Im 17 and live in Kosovo.I just finished highschool and now after corona I will continue collage about computer science. I love all sports and I am champion on skiing and soon on MMA (cuz corona canceled all in kosovo). I just got a certificate in ethical hacking. I help local police track phone numbers and spy on rare cases . On my free time I usually train my dog or go for a ride with bike with friends. I'm currently running for driving license and I'm still learning how to drive.I'm single and still finding my path for my future .

- Whats your motivation, and what do you tend to bring to this community : As a nonsteamer at 2016 was very hard because server was full and no one cares that you haven't played jailbreak before and dont know that rules exist and no one had time to explain what u can do and what you cant or how the game works.I had to figure that all by myself. When I got steam during pandemic this year I run for ct and was the best time ever cuz as nonsteam hours reset and I couldnt apply. I want others to have great time and enjoy the server with the rules and guide them so they have it easier. I dont tend to bring anything ...I am already doing moderators job without the tag and I will continue doing it even If I dont get accepted.
Hi kitra nice to see u applying

Pros:

-active player and friendly guy

-i saw u moderating and guide the new players

-your rule knowledge is okey

-we saw you putting a lot of effortts to help the server

cons:

-i dont find any cons of you atm

Conclusion:

I think giving the powers to kitra wont be a bad decision because the server really need active members at night and kitra is active most of the time at night and he showing us many times his efforts to help the server so you have my big Yes kitra i am sure you gonna be a great member i hope you get accepted and gl with your application !!
These users thanked the author malki for the post:
Kitra
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Accepted

Contact me on Discord or Steam for further information. Welcome to the team!
These users thanked the author zapt0r for the post (total 2):
Kitra, malki
Regards,
zapt0r

Return to “Accepted Applications”