Bug Topic

Image | IP: 185.37.216.144:27019 | Deathrun Stats & Achievements
Aurelius

Bug Topic

Post by Aurelius »

This topic exists in like every cs section but not here so I decided to make one since there are some bugs at the server now and then, just now we had an unstuck bug which got removed and will prolly get fixed later but who knows, there might show up some new ones and I think its useless to make a new topic for every single bug so what about posting them here instead?

Unstuck bug not a problem anymore.

Repeating traps bug/huge radio not a problem anymore.

Doesnt keep crashing, atleast for now.

Frag bug not a problem anymore.

Map change, end of time and killing somebody with a vehicle is not a problem anymore, you need players to get the vehicle achievement

Jumping in the ring of fire still bugged, if you are near a teammate you instantly dies.

I'm not sure about semiclip

I'm not sure about the gamble thingy, happened to me too when I won 20 k but still didn't get any, Pukata fixed it as far as I know.
Last edited by Aurelius on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aurelius

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Aurelius »

So there's this annoying bug who is going on right now, it's really annoying, all the traps are bugged which mean if it has been activated once, it is activated to whole time nonstop making you die if you only stand there, some traps even got a huge area of effect, I died standing like 3 meters away from a trap which opens up and makes you fall down. First we thought it was the map but then we changed and it's still going on, need to be fixed asap.

EDIT: It often reactivates without the t pressing it, as someone bugged it but prolly none did bug it, and alot of ppl gets killed because of it.
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Aurelius wrote:So there's this annoying bug who is going on right now, it's really annoying, all the traps are bugged which mean if it has been activated once, it is activated to whole time nonstop making you die if you only stand there, some traps even got a huge area of effect, I died standing like 3 meters away from a trap which opens up and makes you fall down. First we thought it was the map but then we changed and it's still going on, need to be fixed asap.

EDIT: It often reactivates without the t pressing it, as someone bugged it but prolly none did bug it, and alot of ppl gets killed because of it.
There is some traps that is glitched too, such as the trap at deathrun_cartoon with the 2 thingys spinning around, you aren't able to see them moving even tho they are
B.K

Post by B.K »

Deathrun crashed 6-9 times last 20 minutes and keeps on crashing.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

Aurelius wrote:So there's this annoying bug who is going on right now, it's really annoying, all the traps are bugged which mean if it has been activated once, it is activated to whole time nonstop making you die if you only stand there, some traps even got a huge area of effect, I died standing like 3 meters away from a trap which opens up and makes you fall down. First we thought it was the map but then we changed and it's still going on, need to be fixed asap.

Bad mapper. Say the map and il remove it if its too big of a problem.
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:

There is some traps that is glitched too, such as the trap at deathrun_cartoon with the 2 thingys spinning around, you aren't able to see them moving even tho they are
Its a func_rotating bug that happens on all servers. Atm server is bit unstable, so id wait to install a plugin to fix it.
B.K wrote:Deathrun crashed 6-9 times last 20 minutes and keeps on crashing.
Most likely the new semiclip i tried out. Should be removed now.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Still crashing
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Toon

Post by Toon »

Dont know if u can call it a bug but in the beginning of the first round if the T press the buttons the buttons are unable to press when the round restarts.
ImageImage
nice members
Aurelius

Post by Aurelius »

Bad mapper. Say the map and il remove it if its too big of a problem.
As I said we played two maps, the first one was army and then i made a mapvote to mountains and there it happened the same bug again.
Ying and Yang

Post by Ying and Yang »

scumbag nD, makes a dr server after I do a leaving post..

Anyways, played a bit today and it keeps crashing a lot again!

Couple instances that tend to crash the server:

-timer hits 0:00 This doesn't always crash it but it has like 3 times afaik
-Killing someone with a car(2 times for me, not sure if I killed the guy tho since I didn't get any message.)
-Map change

E: More bugs!!

-gamble doesn't work, didn't get any money even though I won. I think this might have something to do with player amount(AFAIK you don't get cash when less than x amount on server)
-T gets crapton of kills whether he wins or not(like 90) so everyone has the fraginator achievement.
-Game tends to lag/freeze as the t dies.
-Semiclip is buggy as hell, as you prolly noticed. You can get through traps without dying or even unstuck to the terrorist side. Needless to say there needs to be something that makes you die if you get stuck in certain places or smth. Can't remember how it used to be.
-Adding to semiclip, there are some areas where you just die if you are in semiclip mode for no reason. deathrun_ice is a good example with its fire rings.

Thats it for now ^^
Last edited by Ying and Yang on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurelius

Post by Aurelius »

Huge bug going on right now, the bot is gone somehow after the round a t gets a huge amount of kills, giving them achievement, need fix ASAPPP...

RaOoF^

Post by RaOoF^ »

Standing close to a trap might get your whole mates killed.

You want me to go to the law?
What for?
You're playing the Witness, the Lawyer and the Judge!
If you are my Judge, I'll be sentenced to death
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Gambling was off as far as I knew, so I started spamming my cash because I was bored, suddenly it spots on, seriously B.S. that it ain't guaranteed. Lost all my cash -.-
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Ying and Yang

Post by Ying and Yang »

deathrun_train crashes the map, so at least remove it from the rotation until you add the missing wads or w/e.
Bonkers

Post by Bonkers »

Referring to map: deathrun_island_b2
Do you guys got more information about this? Is it a bugg and it needs to get fixed
or do some people of you know how to make this trap?
If you got tips, reply please! Otherwise we should take it out of the pool until it got solved.
Material: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNCGFxAT3KM
Cognitive reflection means nothing less but the universe getting aware of itself.
If we both talk to eachother about cognitive reflection,
the universe talks with itself about itself, reflecting itself by itself about it's own selfreflection.
KaKao
nD Mapper

Post by KaKao »

Bonkers wrote:Referring to map: deathrun_island_b2
Do you guys got more information about this? Is it a bugg and it needs to get fixed
or do some people of you know how to make this trap?
If you got tips, reply please! Otherwise we should take it out of the pool until it got solved.
Material: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNCGFxAT3KM
I already posted in the submission thread that there was a problem with this map ~20 minutes after they had added it, no reply yet tho.
I might as well post some of it here (http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 76#p290276).
You are unable to complete this Deathrun at the moment, if you take a look at the image below you should notice it.
It's supposed to be a block of grass there (with a hidden trap inside it, halfway through it) but for some reason the entire grass block is removed.

Return to “Deathrun”