This guide consists of the basic rules and regulations required to play on our Jailbreak server. If you have any questions in regards to these rules please contact our head of the Jailbreak server (Konijn) or another member of the Jailbreak team available at the time.
- Basics about Jailbreak.
- Rules and regulation.
- Frequently asked questions.
- Common commands.
- Common Games and their rules.
- Regular status and VIP rules.
- List of maps with CT areas and HNS permission.
- List of fundays.
- Last Request rules and games.
1. Basics about Jailbreak.
Jailbreak can simply be defined as a mod where the CTs (Counter-Terrorists) command the Ts (Terrorists) into playing games until one T remains who will then play last request (lr). Ts are eliminated by the CTs if they fail in the games. Last request consists of a series of games which can be selected by a T against a CT of his choosing. Jailbreak not only consists of innocent terrorists listening to the commanders but also consists of rebellious terrorists who would rather disobey, go against the CTs and escape. They are known as rebellers. The CT team needs to work together to prevent a rebellion to form. There should normally be only one commander, however other CTs may issue small commands in order to assist the commander such as telling a terrorist to return to his team.
Ts are not allowed into CT restricted areas as it is considered as rebelling. So they can be killed for entering CT area, without warnings (typically the gunroom or CT spawns). If a T or multiple Ts escape before the cells are open, they must be told what to do by the CT(s). Ts who escape before the cells have been opened must make their way to the line/cage (which ever is closest to the cells). They cannot be killed. If there are detours or delays or if the commander says you cannot escape (beforehand), you can kill them.
Ts who have a weapon (gun or nade) are considered a rebelers and can be killed. However, they should be given a chance to drop the weapon if the situation is not critical. An exception for this rule is, some games also allow Ts to possess weapons such as gun toss or shot for shot.
General Neondragon Jailbreak server rules will be found in the spoiler below:
2.1 Rules for a CT:
- CTs must give a command and open the cells before 4:00. In the events that it is not, results in an automatic freeday. * See exception 1 below
- CTs are not allowed in vents and cages. * See exception 2 below
- CTs are not allowed to give guns to the Ts. * See exception 3 below
- CTs are not allowed to provoke Ts (jump on their head, stand in their face)
- During games only the commander is allowed to kill the Ts, unless the commander gives permission for other CTs to also kill. * See exception 4 below
- A command gets invalid when a new one isn't given within 20 seconds after finishing a command. * See exception 5 below
- It is preferred that CTs have a functional mic and command/take over when necessary. Otherwise they risk being switched to T.
- CTs must find a replacement commander within 20 seconds otherwise it is a freeday.
- CTs must assist their team either by following the commander, covering exits or locating/killing escapers. CTs who play around risk being switched to T.
- The /glow command should not be used to prevent rebelling. Two examples where /glow is NOT allowed are: If Ts have entered a game, you CANNOT glow the ones at the start and kill the ones not glowing. You cannot glow the winners of a game, you should keep track of winners by yourself, this allows the possibility for Ts to sneak to a finishing position - i.e. rebel.
- All commands must be given clearly and at a proper speed to avoid confusion.
2.12 Exception for the CT rules:
- The 4:00 rule changes to 2:00 if preparations are being made for the day (such as hiding the m4, mic checks etc).
- When there is a T who has earned his /LR and there are one or more escapers, all areas for CTs become unrestricted 30 seconds after asking the last T to show his team mates. You MUST wait at least 30 seconds prior to entering vents, or you will be team switched.
- CTs may give Ts a gun for a particular game (gun-toss or last person with the weapon) if the commander asks.
- If the commander is unsure and asks you to kill the T, only then you are allowed to kill the T.
- A following command is continuous and does not end after 20 seconds. (E.g. Follow me silent walking).
- Ts are not allowed to team-attack/team-kill.
- Ts are not allowed to use their mic.
- Ts cannot camp in the vents after 0:00.
- HE nades may not be used to open the cells, regardless of where you are standing
- Using the Jetpack to get to otherwise not reachable places counts as abuse. Otherwise not reachable places is defined as any area which you cannot reach simply by using the map, irrespective of whether areas you by-pass are restricted or not. Obviously if you jetpack through or into a restricted area you can be killed while in those areas. Having to use a boost to get to an area, does not mean you can reach it simply by using the map and therefore if an area requires a boost to get to, you cannot use a jetpack to get there.
- Team-attacking/team-killing is allowed if it is a funday or commanded by a CT.
- Ts are allowed to use their mics during last request or when told by the CTs. A moderator/admin (nD* or |nD|) can use their mics at anytime to moderate.
3. Frequently asked questions (FAQs).
General:Spoiler!Counter-Terrorist:Spoiler!Terrorist:Spoiler!4. Common commands.
Below is a list along with the description and rules of commands used in chat:
5. Common Games and their rules.
5.1 General Rules:
- Games need to be fair and doable by the Ts.
- Games need to be understandable. The Ts have to know its rules.
- The elimination of Ts within a game MUST be proportional (a T winning a small game can't eliminate 10 others at once). Preferably, 1/4 or 25% survivors should be your rule of thumb.
- The game itself must be manageable by the CTs and not end in chaos. The amount of Ts have to be considered. Last reaction with 20 Ts is not manageable as it is difficult to note.
- Ts cannot directly choose other Ts to die. However, when given an opportunity to kill a T, it must be by a number and not knowing who has which number (such as a saw game).
- Only the commander is allowed to kill people who are losing at a game, except when the commander allows someone else to do so.
- Giving information of other Ts location in games such as hide-and-seek, or any game where the location is significant for the game itself, is forbidden.
Below in the spoiler are a list of common games and their rules which a commander can use to eliminate terrorists:Spoiler!If you wish to learn or try out some new games, please refer to Laprot's guide here: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=14069
6. Regular status and VIP rules.
Regular status and it's rules can be found in this link: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=20051
VIP rules can be found here: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14759
VIP purchase can be found here: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=39
7. List of maps with CT areas and HNS permission.
- jail_aj_bananamuffin_nd : Gunroom + Healing Room HNS | Yes
- jail_aJ_ultimate : Gunroom/Spawn HNS | Yes
- jail_color_full : Gunroom + Control Room + Blue tower + Blue Room (tower room) Outside HNS | No
- jail_coolf : Gunroom/Spawn HNS | Yes
- jail_jungle : Gunroom/Spawn HNS | Yes
- jail_leyawiin : Gunroom HNS | Yes
- jail_midday_v2 : Gunroom/Spawn HNS | Yes
- jail_teknosmanli : Gunroom HNS | Yes
- jb_arsenal_nD : Gunroom + Tower Area HNS | Yes
- jb_ekmekciktiv69 : Gunroom/Spawn HNS | No
- jb_flyhigh : Gunroom HNS | Yes
- jb_freibier_beta4 : Gunroom/Spawn + Healing area HNS | Yes
- jb_hellfire_remake : Gunroom/Spawn + Game control panel in front of the gunroom HNS | Yes
- jb_nck : Gunroom/Spawn + Healing area HNS | Yes
- jb_oasis : Gunroom (including the two sides, excludes the ladders) HNS | Yes
- jb_russia_v1 : Gunroom/Spawn HNS | Yes
- jb_sunny_v3 : Gunroom HNS | Yes
- jb_snow : Gunroom HNS | Yes
- jb_temple : Gunroom/Spawn + Healing area HNS | Yes
- jb_funfair_b2 : Gunroom/Spawn HNS | Yes
- jb_community : Both Gunrooms HNS | Yes
- jb_station5_b2 : Gunroom HNS | Yes
8.1 Rules for fundays:
- CTs can be anywhere on the map (vents, cage etc.) except for days which are T vs T only.
- Ts are not allowed inside the gunroom. Except on fundays where both teams participates.
- No camping after 0:00.
- /lr on CT vs T fundays is considered rebelling. Otherwise /LR is allowed.
8.2 List of fundays:
CT vs T
- Jedi Day
- One In The Chamber
- Rambo Day
- Dodgeball Day
- Scout Day
- Invisibility Day
- Boxing Day
- Deathmatch Day
9. Last Request rules and games.
9.1 General lr rules:
- Whether you are a T or a CT, breaking any of the specific rules of any lr game counts as cheating and may result in you being killed by the other player. * Exception: Cheating is allowed if its announced before the game starts. Both the CT and the T is then allowed to cheat.
- All the lr games are to be played under the default conditions. (One example: Spray contest, Highest wins, no cheating.) * Exception: The T is allowed to change the conditions of any lr game as long as the CT agrees to the changes. (One example: Spray contest, spray close to a specific number.)
- Using VIP or jbshop if you are a T to gain an unfair advantage over the CTs is seen as rebelling. (One Example: Buying double damage.) Same applies for CTs when it comes to the VIP menu.
- All the CTs must pay attention to the two players participating in the lr game. Failing to do so may lead to a punishment.
- CTs are not allowed to kill themselves if they loose in a game. Killing yourself may lead to a punishment.
9.2 List of Last Requests and their specific rules:
- Knife duel
- Shot for shot
- Gun Toss
- Spray Contest
- Typing Contest
- HE Battle
- Russian Roulette
- Combo Contest
- Hot Potato(VIP only)
- Longjump * New Game