Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Spato

Re: Small questions topic

Post by Spato »

I've seen many similar games being played. Sometimes the Ts simply need a gun to do a game I wouldn't call that gunfeeding (in it's illegal term that is). And besides, gunfeeding counts for both weapons with and without bullets if you look at the rules so emptying a deagle for a T to do a guntoss is also gunfeeding.
AIK <3
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Spato wrote:I've seen many similar games being played. Sometimes the Ts simply need a gun to do a game I wouldn't call that gunfeeding (in it's illegal term that is). And besides, gunfeeding counts for both weapons with and without bullets if you look at the rules so emptying a deagle for a T to do a guntoss is also gunfeeding.
The read part makes sense, 100% good argument, it does settle it. Thanks :mrgreen:
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Coby

Post by Coby »

thank you for quik responses :)
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Hey, I was just wondering a few things, first, on jb_nck, is it allowed to restrict(on a restricted freeday) everything above the trampoline?
for example, the roof, the brick walls all over the map, the glas roof, e.t.c?

and second, on color_full nad jail_smith_v6, is it abusing when you open the cells by escaping through vents? ( not buying he/guns and throwing/shooting at the opening button ) ?.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Decency wrote:Hey, I was just wondering a few things, first, on jb_nck, is it allowed to restrict(on a restricted freeday) everything above the trampoline?

and second, on color_full nad jail_smith_v6, is it abusing when you open the cells by escaping through vents? ( not buying he/guns and throwing/shooting at the opening button ) ?.
question 1, no its not 1 area

question 2, no this is not abusing, if you escape in a normal manor then you can do whatever you want :)

altough if a t opens the cells, commanders can still command a day, so its not automaticly a freeday.
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Okey, thanks
apapaoemama

Post by apapaoemama »

Jellow wrote:
Decency wrote:Hey, I was just wondering a few things, first, on jb_nck, is it allowed to restrict(on a restricted freeday) everything above the trampoline?

question 2, no this is not abusing, if you escape in a normal manor then you can do whatever you want :)

altough if a t opens the cells, commanders can still command a day, so its not automaticly a freeday.
Isnt this red part when the cells were opened by abusing, since when no one annoucned a day and the cells open by escaping t's i'ts just a freeday, atleast how I always thought it was
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

apapaoemama wrote:
Jellow wrote:

Isnt this red part when the cells were opened by abusing, since when no one annoucned a day and the cells open by escaping t's i'ts just a freeday, atleast how I always thought it was
jup
Image Image
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

At bananamuffin if they open that yellow door is it alowd too use noclip and open the cells or are the ts so is outside need too open-...:>
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Bixplus wrote:At bananamuffin if they open that yellow door is it alowd too use noclip and open the cells or are the ts so is outside need too open-...:>
The cells are already opened, just 2 cell doors, so yes. (If they haven't commanded)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Hello, I was wondering, on the map bananamuffin, if you're gonna play HNS, are the CT's allowed to be on this spot?
http://imgur.com/zleWW
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

They are if they dont go outside and loooking ther. so se ther the ts go..
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Decency wrote:Hello, I was wondering, on the map bananamuffin, if you're gonna play HNS, are the CT's allowed to be on this spot?
imo they should be inside the gunroom and NOT the CT area/healing room, it's just like jb_nck the CTs aren't allowed to stay in the healing room even tho it's CT area.
minna

Post by minna »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
Decency wrote:Hello, I was wondering, on the map bananamuffin, if you're gonna play HNS, are the CT's allowed to be on this spot?
imo they should be inside the gunroom and NOT the CT area/healing room, it's just like jb_nck the CTs aren't allowed to stay in the healing room even tho it's CT area.
I agree with this. When I command hns at bananamuffin I always tell cts to come inside gunroom cos otherwise they could see.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Spato

Post by Spato »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
Who has said that? A CT is allowed inside the CT area during a HnS so he can be in the healing room at both nck and bananamuffin as long as he doesn't intentionally watch where the Ts are going. I don't know where you got this made up rule from.
AIK <3

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”