Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Re: Small questions topic

Post by ZeRo#1 »

doeda wrote:
Bravo wrote:I thought I saw it somewhere, but I can't seem to find it where it says that the T can kill the CT if they are provoking, but they can be killed if it was witnessed by another CT, if I find where I found it, I'll edit and quote it later.
Same, this is why I'm confused. I know I can kill the T afterwards, since he still killed a CT.
As said it depends on the situation. If the ct had no chance to be somewhere else than in the T's way, then killing him will lead to get killed too. If he did just not pay attention or been on purpose in the way he can get killed and the T stays alive.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

Can someone explain me please, when all scripter and cheater get ban for a time, that it hurt.

Or what I/we can do against this stupid gameplay. Teamkill is not allow and most let this guys play with his unfair playing.

Or I make me a nonesteam acc and make it too^^ :D
little power for any people, they dont make shit and keep an eye on the game ???

I see when someone is scripting or cheating. And I hate it to die from this guys or lose /lr.

Scripter: z.B. Sakran, WH Tomato and some more.
Insult or N word is not allow but cheating, so many new Players leave only because cheating retards.

I can help by this Problem but I think you dont want it.
for sure that what I type is useless but I wont say it xD

Peace
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

JOLLE =) wrote:Can someone explain me please, when all scripter and cheater get ban for a time, that it hurt.

Or what I/we can do against this stupid gameplay. Teamkill is not allow and most let this guys play with his unfair playing.

little power for any people, they dont make shit and keep an eye on the game ???

I see when someone is scripting or cheating. And I hate it to die from this guys or lose /lr.

Insult or N word is not allow but cheating, so many new Players leave only because cheating retards.

Peace
You can report them to the strikelist where they will be dealt with.
Regards,
zapt0r
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

I have do it so many times and the reason... i got 3 month ban and other nothing.

That is true and this ruin gameplay

sry but upload screeshoat and demos is not the best.
Some nonesteam and they must remove from game immediately.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

JOLLE =) wrote:Can someone explain me please, when all scripter and cheater get ban for a time, that it hurt.

Peace
my friend you are the only retard here... you teamkilled tomato today because you think he wallhacks even though he had seer mode in HNS, then you did it again the next map and you got votekicked so you decided to spam all the buttons in the thinking of a number game before you got kicked resulting in about 10 freekills... I'm sure someone will report you soon enough!
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

So here's the question, are ct's allowed to kill t's if they were holding the nade only and not throwing them? Now i know there is an exception which is jb_color where yes if seen you can kill. understandable. But i clearly remember zaptor enforcing this rule once, but when i try to, iv been told that u are allowed to kill, by really old regulars who has a better knowledge than me. So can i please get an answer for this ?

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Rhyme wrote:So here's the question, are ct's allowed to kill t's if they were holding the nade only and not throwing them? Now i know there is an exception which is jb_color where yes if seen you can kill. understandable. But i clearly remember zaptor enforcing this rule once, but when i try to, iv been told that u are allowed to kill, by really old regulars who has a better knowledge than me. So can i please get an answer for this ?
This is what the rule says:

"Ts who have a weapon (gun or nade) are considered a rebelers and can be killed. However, they should be given a chance to drop the weapon if the situation is not critical."

So it depends on the situation and common sense need to be used in different scenarios. A CT can tell the T to hide his grenade or to throw it away, ofc not towards an other CT. On maps like colorful you can even tell the Ts to hide their flashbang, smoke bcs you can't see if he is holding/throwing an HE or just a smoke. This is at least what I got teached. Some rules might be lame and not really clear but with common sense and having a look on the situation it should be possible to get managed.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
bis

Post by bis »

Rhyme wrote:So here's the question, are ct's allowed to kill t's if they were holding the nade only and not throwing them? Now i know there is an exception which is jb_color where yes if seen you can kill. understandable. But i clearly remember zaptor enforcing this rule once, but when i try to, iv been told that u are allowed to kill, by really old regulars who has a better knowledge than me. So can i please get an answer for this ?
lol
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

ZeRo#1 wrote:

"Ts who have a weapon (gun or nade) are considered a rebelers and can be killed. However, they should be given a chance to drop the weapon if the situation is not critical."

So it depends on the situation and common sense need to be used in different scenarios. A CT can tell the T to hide his grenade or to throw it away, ofc not towards an other CT. On maps like colorful you can even tell the Ts to hide their flashbang, smoke bcs you can't see if he is holding/throwing an HE or just a smoke. This is at least what I got teached. Some rules might be lame and not really clear but with common sense and having a look on the situation it should be possible to get managed.
Holding a HE nade is never considered to be "critical", thus you cannot instantly kill Ts for holding it. CTs should therefore ask them to throw/drop it. Jb_colorful is btw no exception to this rule.
Regards,
zapt0r
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

zapt0r wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:

Holding a HE nade is never considered to be "critical", thus you cannot instantly kill Ts for holding it.
That's a matter of subjectivity though, having a nade on colorful where CTs have no armor can be considered critical as it is very easy to get easy kills with double damage (thats probably why ZeRo mentioned it) but even on other maps it is still subjective, depending on things such as the CTs hp. The two sentences kinda contradict each other to be honest, one saying a nade makes you a rebeller while the other one says give them (a rebeller) a chance?
I think the two sentences should be re-written to bring more clarity.
Last edited by Decency on Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Decency for the post:
KaitoKid
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Decency wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:

Holding a HE nade is never considered to be "critical", thus you cannot instantly kill Ts for holding it.
That's a matter of subjectivity though, having a nade on colorful where CTs have no armor is freekills with double damage (thats probably why ZeRo mentioned it) can be critical but even on other maps it is still subjective, depending on things such as the CTs hp. The two sentences kinda contradict each other to be honest, one saying a nade makes you a rebeller while the other one says give them (a rebeller) a chance?
Agreed!!!

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Decency wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:

That's a matter of subjectivity though, having a nade on colorful where CTs have no armor can be considered critical as it is very easy to get easy kills with double damage (thats probably why ZeRo mentioned it) but even on other maps it is still subjective, depending on things such as the CTs hp. The two sentences kinda contradict each other to be honest, one saying a nade makes you a rebeller while the other one says give them (a rebeller) a chance?
Have to agree on it too. Some rules allow gaps to go through or aren't clear enough and just create confusion. Had a talk yesterday with Kaito about it in chatbox. For an example no where stands an other VIP can't slap you, so if you gain speed with it, it should be allowed bcs you did not slap yourself. My opinion is it is taking an advantage by it, but no rule says it. Has been also the same with cell days when we back in the days had an asslong discussion with Uhu and Kallekanin. Some admins said you can kill and others said you still need to warn.

There still stands in the VIP rules - jb "- Since double Damage equips you with a Shotgun, it is not allowed to be used as T." There is no Shotgun :D
There stands also "- You can always votemap, unless people are commanding and it's the middle of a day or when someone is having his LR." Here we got teached that 3 rounds should have passed by till we allowed to votemap ofc with exceptions if the server crashed and went to default map.

Consequently as soon as we see rules are not written well, we should renew them to make it more clear and understandable.

I would not mind to rewrite some of them if you got no time for it and if I get the permission to do so, ofc with talking to admins before I edit anything.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Why do you have to specify your gender in a membership application? It's ridiculous to me.

Also why is an applicant expected to about his own real life? I mean how does that relate to a gaming community? Does being a doctor raise the chance of being accepted?
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Zixler wrote:Why do you have to specify your gender in a membership application? It's ridiculous to me.

Also why is an applicant expected to about his own real life? I mean how does that relate to a gaming community? Does being a doctor raise the chance of being accepted?
It is simply there so people can paint a picture of who you are. It is not a determining factor for the applications itself.
Regards,
zapt0r
Karn

Post by Karn »

As far as I can remember, "let's play simon says" doesn't start simon , heck it was even used to trick people back in the day.
Has the rule changed?

If not , it seems like a lot of commanders nowadays should know that the ONLY 2 ways of starting simon are :

- "We are going to play simon says"
- "Simon says I'm simon"

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”