Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

hoho

Re: Small questions topic

Post by hoho »

IRON MAIDEN wrote:
JOLLE =) wrote:Okay thx zero now i know it =)
I have another question.

When the cells are opened by a t. Is a freeday, but ct team allows to kill the t because it has opened the cells ???
ct can only kill the 1 that opened if they saw it
yes if u see it kill it
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

ZeRo#1-RIP-Po!Nt wrote:
stickysteez wrote:If I remeber : eins, zwei oder drie is German. It means one, two or three.
It is indeed german language and says "one, two, three, last chance is over" or in german words "Eins, Zwei, Drei, letzte Chance vorbei" originally comes from a children's series in germany.
Danke meine brüder
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Zixler wrote:Anybody knows what does 123 game in jb_snow say? and what's that language ?
It is German language and it's directly inspired by a German game popular in the mid-20th century. I believe the game to have been outlawed by now.
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post:
KaitoKid
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Image Image
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

first @Razor and slink

I've played 4 hours on average every day for 5 years and only have 1300h but I am rank 48. My / lrs, weekly challenges and mystats are never counted or renewed. No idea why and the hours are not always right. Sometimes I do not get any points and I do not get any money if I kill cts. That I've already done the achievements every 3-4 times is not difficult but really a shame because the golden kantana I would have achieved in half a year already, or faster.

My suggestion that you can reset everything because rank does not matter to me and also the percentages. I start again if that is possible, maybe than work all perfect.

And an other question. Today i make 2 hours the server full, all time command, thats good, friendly and without problems or incomprehensible. Than when we had 10 Players all coming.
I cant command anymore becasue my background and switch t and than came Zero and flame me. Becasue I had a ban, but system work not right and the ban I got after 1 month where I play normal with rules.

The next is I play 5 days not for 2 or 1 weeks and ban was over. Now I got 2 month again ct ban because that I play normal and make server full ??? Thats crap. I say I play with rules and dont boost, teamkill, block or other things they not allow. You can trust me and give the chance too please. Server have big problems, many not count and I got report becasue I kill a cheater they script. And it was 1st strike after 5 years. I play at 2 month with rules and now i got more flame and diss, befor I troll all. It is paradoxical for me :-)

And this with Zaptor, yes it was short who all work again, I say thx to him but then i make big achievement, look and was bugged again. I think for 3 weeks or 1 month comes the error back.

by me bugged.
Kill a ct: no money no points.
Last request: dont count in mystats.
Last request: sometimes points and money and sometimes not.
Weekly Challenges: Has not renewed for 3 weeks
the daily join money I become but in the past it was after 30 min now i got it when i connect.

Its questionable and ruin littl the game. And when have littl fun a member or admin comes and say questionable things, or give warn for nothing.
You ask me whats wrong with me. I ask you what wrong with server and unfair warnings and what i make wrong ???
Sometimes I think here are a few people jealous of my skills and I'm just playing for fun and not really professional.
I play ct, to help other and always when i play ct with mic too and command when no other want. And i open latest after 20 sec not 2 seconds befor 4:00.

Hope you give me good answer and we'll fix it all. Peace out cya.
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

listen friend,, if you got ctbanned and were informed that you shouldn't be playing ct just because the system is bugged, then don't fucking play ct until the ban duration is over.
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

will not happen again :lol:
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

Hello,

can you unban me ct please ??? (time is over)
Or what i must do to get back ???
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

JOLLE =) wrote:Hello,

can you unban me ct please ??? (time is over)
Or what i must do to get back ???
You are not CT banned, you are however not allowed in the CT team currently.

To get access, you need to apply in this topic: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... start=1485
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Can you kill a Terrorist who killed a CT that was provoking or standing in the way for example?

I remember back in the day that you were allowed to kill the T after he killed the CT, because he still broke a rule by killing a CT, but can't find it anywhere.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

doeda wrote:Can you kill a Terrorist who killed a CT that was provoking or standing in the way for example?

I remember back in the day that you were allowed to kill the T after he killed the CT, because he still broke a rule by killing a CT, but can't find it anywhere.
As far as I know there's no actual rule that says Ts can kill CTs (unless that got changed) who provoke but it's a bit of an unwritten rule. If the CT was in the way/provoking I personally wouldn't kill the T as long as they drop the weapon but yh ur allowed to kill them
STEAM_0:0:51774830
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Its allowed to kill the ct when they're standing in ur way. As far as I remember since that counts as provoking.
Yeah the rule isn't written somewhere tho it makes it confusing.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

I thought I saw it somewhere, but I can't seem to find it where it says that the T can kill the CT if they are provoking, but they can be killed if it was witnessed by another CT, if I find where I found it, I'll edit and quote it later.
Spoiler!
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

doeda wrote:Can you kill a Terrorist who killed a CT that was provoking or standing in the way for example?

It depends on the situation. If a CT is provoking on purpose and come close to your face you can kill him and the T should not be killed afterwards.
If a commander give the Ts an order and there is a CT in the way who had no chance to be somewhere else doesn't count as provoking and a try to kill him counts as rebelling.

There is a possibility that the commander did not see the CT or gave a quick command where the CT had no chance to react to.

Also if a CT is in a game which will be played for example pool, football field he can be killed by a/the T bcs he is not supposed to be there.

Rule 2.4 says "CTs are not allowed to provoke Ts (jump on their head, stand in their face)"

The rest regarding this rule is common sense.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Bravo wrote:I thought I saw it somewhere, but I can't seem to find it where it says that the T can kill the CT if they are provoking, but they can be killed if it was witnessed by another CT, if I find where I found it, I'll edit and quote it later.
Same, this is why I'm confused. I know I can kill the T afterwards, since he still killed a CT.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”