Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

austria_wien

Re: Small questions topic

Post by austria_wien »

Lagger wrote:
austria_wien wrote:
Dune wrote:
J4ck wrote:Why is friendlyfire enabled for cts?
I mean for what reason :kappa:
Mystic wrote:Dumbing down gameplay and rules thatve been the same for nearly 10 years because your playerbase isnt capable of not teamkilling/teamattacking every other round. When you read that sentence does that make the current CTs seem capable?
I like friendlyfire, but that does not answer his question. How things worked 10 years ago is irrelevant to the current players.
Because it is also part of the game to work as a team and watch where your buddies are. If a CT is in a crossfire or something this can also be part of a T strategy for example or can be by accident, which is good for the Ts. The reward is that there is one CT less and more way to rebell, get a gun, ...
This isn't CS:GO 5v5 matchmaking, what you are saying has never been the case as far as I can remember from when I started playing nD jailbreak, back 3 years till now where I do still play, not sure what are you talking about just to defend a feature that has more harms than it has benefits? Teamkilling is used now so people can report others who do it, teamkilling is either done by mistake or for just using it on a guy who joined the CT team for constant trolling/rule breaking. Either way it's still not allowed and may result in a ban. What's the benefit in all of that?
Ok let's go down to this: Teamkilling by mistake is part of the neondragon jailbreak game.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
JOLLE =)

[FPB^JOLLE] >>Peace for all<< ask for Golden Kantana

Post by JOLLE =) »

I ask for Golden Kantana because my /lr was bugged 1 and a half year. Now i cant do this archivemensts because no players online :/ when we have 8 ct´s at server to kill them ??? xD In the past I make this challenges more times but /mystats and /lr hours and so one was bugged. Can you give it me PLEASE ??? I play now over 5 years here and that where nice to have it.
KaitoKid
VIP

Re: [FPB^JOLLE] >>Peace for all<< ask for Golden Kantana

Post by KaitoKid »

JOLLE =) wrote:I ask for Golden Kantana because my /lr was bugged 1 and a half year. Now i cant do this archivemensts because no players online :/ when we have 8 ct´s at server to kill them ??? xD In the past I make this challenges more times but /mystats and /lr hours and so one was bugged. Can you give it me PLEASE ??? I play now over 5 years here and that where nice to have it.
I have look at your archivementsmtnsnm and I agree I have give you Golden Mentana Enjoy my friend.
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Razor8182

Re: [FPB^JOLLE] >>Peace for all<< ask for Golden Kantana

Post by Razor8182 »

KaitoKid wrote:
JOLLE =) wrote:I ask for Golden Kantana because my /lr was bugged 1 and a half year. Now i cant do this archivemensts because no players online :/ when we have 8 ct´s at server to kill them ??? xD In the past I make this challenges more times but /mystats and /lr hours and so one was bugged. Can you give it me PLEASE ??? I play now over 5 years here and that where nice to have it.
I have look at your archivementsmtnsnm and I agree I have give you Golden Mentana Enjoy my friend.
are you trolling? cuz I just looked at his achievements and he still has a long way to go.
slink
neonDragon Admin

Post by slink »

@jolle
konijn : I've identified the error causing LR wins not to be counted towards your stats. LR wins as of a couple hours ago should now be counted correctly. Unfortunately wins while it was bugged can't be added to the stats - note that nobody has had wins added during this time as this is a bug which affected everybody, so everyone is in the same boat.
not sure if you are the only one having the problem but after u have posted your steam id zaptor asked you to elaborate what's the problem you didn't reply which shows that it fixed ?? :think: :think: anyway if you are still having the problem poke an admin to check your stats
!revive neondragon
Silence
nD* Jail Member

Post by Silence »

The issue hasn't been fixed since the last reports, most of LRs still don't save at /mystats since many months.
It was reported in a proper topic.
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

I cant report. Required Value idimg what is that idimg ???
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

JOLLE =) wrote:I cant report. Required Value idimg what is that idimg ???
This is not any related to Jailbreak...

It just tells you to upload a screenshot of the ID of the person you wish to report. You upload this under 'Proof ID'.
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

last reqeust/lr, /mystats and /challenges bugged :? !!!
when you fix that :think: ???
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

JOLLE =) wrote:last reqeust/lr, /mystats and /challenges bugged :? !!!
when you fix that :think: ???
Is there a chance that you use the right topics to post in? Small questions topic is about some jb rules or other questions regarding the gameplay itself. Your question should be posted here http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3670 and you can simply ask an admin in the forum chatbox as well and get a possible answer to your question.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

Okay thx zero now i know it =)
I have another question.

When the cells are opened by a t. Is a freeday, but ct team allows to kill the t because it has opened the cells ???
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

JOLLE =) wrote:Okay thx zero now i know it =)
I have another question.

When the cells are opened by a t. Is a freeday, but ct team allows to kill the t because it has opened the cells ???
ct can only kill the 1 that opened if they saw it
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Anybody knows what does 123 game in jb_snow say? and what's that language ?
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

If I remeber : eins, zwei oder drie is German. It means one, two or three.
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

stickysteez wrote:If I remeber : eins, zwei oder drie is German. It means one, two or three.
It is indeed german language and says "one, two, three, last chance is over" or in german words "Eins, Zwei, Drei, letzte Chance vorbei" originally comes from a children's series in germany.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”