Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Re: Small questions topic

Post by zapt0r »

Freddy wrote:imo alot of admins and members seem to be saying different things everywhere, would be nice if we can get a straightforward clarification tyvm.
You just got it.

If you are uncertain about a rule/situation - you can always look up the gameguide. http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4024
Regards,
zapt0r
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Ultor wrote:
- first reaction to not play this game and move to the next one while others fight for survival (unfair)
Having the winner of first reaction not participating in a game is perfectly fine
??
Yeah, was me who's been commanding like that lately, bringing this up eventually, but I see nothing wrong with such a thing on certain occasions. Like I would never do that if that's like for a game where everybody has a risk to die like duck n jump and so on, having a risk to have no /lr guy at all in the end, but when its for team games like soccer, where you are guaranteed some extra survivors I'd do that again. It's just you get uneven numbers of players but I'm tired of doing a *first/last reaction to die* so instead I'm doing a *survive.
Of course that T has to earn his advantage to not play the game, so I do spelling bees for such a thing. And that T would have to freely hang out in the location I've told him to hang out in, so he doesn't disturb our game, as well his *free time* (NOT FREEDAY) would end after the game he's been allowed to skip has been finished as we get 3 or 4 players remaining in the end, including him.

Baby moderated me for this matter though ingame just now, but I guess I've explained it here better. I see nothing wrong with it knowing the games I've done it for, like for soccer or any other team game that's not HP damaging it's 100% fine.

Also would you guys like, moderate me for giving *personal freedays* for a round just to spice things up, knowing the personal freeday would always be something to earn through succeeding a spelling bee-kind of task. Know that I never ghost anyone when doing something like this.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Sayori wrote:
Also would you guys like, moderate me for giving *personal freedays* for a round just to spice things up, knowing the personal freeday would always be something to earn through succeeding a spelling bee-kind of task. Know that I never ghost anyone when doing something like this.
Yes, you're not allowed to give personal free days.
J4ck
nD Mapper

Post by J4ck »

Why is friendlyfire enabled for cts?
I mean for what reason :kappa:
These users thanked the author J4ck for the post:
Lagger
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

J4ck wrote:Why is friendlyfire enabled for cts?
If a guy keep freekilling you can stop him from keep doing it by teamkilling him. And its probly there to make the CT's dont fuck around.
Lagger

Post by Lagger »

Nina Diamanda wrote:
If a guy keep freekilling you can stop him from keep doing it by teamkilling him. And its probly there to make the CT's dont fuck around.
I'd use that as a reason if CT access was given to everyone who plays, but people request and get tested to see if they have the skills and knowledge to be CT. The FF still doesn't make sense to me.
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem
J4ck
nD Mapper

Post by J4ck »

Lagger wrote:
Nina Diamanda wrote:
I'd use that as a reason if CT access was given to everyone who plays, but people request and get tested to see if they have the skills and knowledge to be CT. The FF still doesn't make sense to me.
If we teamkill or team attack we get punish for it even if it was a mistake, so whats the purpose of activating it if its not allowed :(
Apple

Post by Apple »

J4ck wrote:
Lagger wrote:
Nina Diamanda wrote:
If we teamkill or team attack we get punish for it even if it was a mistake, so whats the purpose of activating it if its not allowed :(
Exactly, teamkill does more harm than benefit (at least that's what I've experienced). I would suggest turning it off and if the admins are willing to consider this suggestion, a poll can be made so that a satisfactory decision can be made.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Dumbing down gameplay and rules thatve been the same for nearly 10 years because your playerbase isnt capable of not teamkilling/teamattacking every other round. When you read that sentence does that make the current CTs seem capable?
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Mystic wrote:Dumbing down gameplay and rules thatve been the same for nearly 10 years because your playerbase isnt capable of not teamkilling/teamattacking every other round. When you read that sentence does that make the current CTs seem capable?
This.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Dune

Post by Dune »

Mystic wrote:Dumbing down gameplay and rules thatve been the same for nearly 10 years because your playerbase isnt capable of not teamkilling/teamattacking every other round. When you read that sentence does that make the current CTs seem capable?
I like friendlyfire, but that does not answer his question. How things worked 10 years ago is irrelevant to the current players.
Pray for your enemies.
PeshK

Post by PeshK »

Dune wrote:
I like friendlyfire, but that does not answer his question. How things worked 10 years ago is irrelevant to the current players.
shut the fuck up, i am tired of you, he did not say 10years ago
Spoiler!
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Dune wrote:
+1

User banned 1 month for consistently breaking forum rules.
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Dune wrote:
Because it is also part of the game to work as a team and watch where your buddies are. If a CT is in a crossfire or something this can also be part of a T strategy for example or can be by accident, which is good for the Ts. The reward is that there is one CT less and more way to rebell, get a gun, ...
These users thanked the author austria_wien for the post:
zapt0r
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Lagger

Post by Lagger »

austria_wien wrote:
Dune wrote:
Because it is also part of the game to work as a team and watch where your buddies are. If a CT is in a crossfire or something this can also be part of a T strategy for example or can be by accident, which is good for the Ts. The reward is that there is one CT less and more way to rebell, get a gun, ...
This isn't CS:GO 5v5 matchmaking, what you are saying has never been the case as far as I can remember from when I started playing nD jailbreak, back 3 years till now where I do still play, not sure what are you talking about just to defend a feature that has more harms than it has benefits? Teamkilling is used now so people can report others who do it, teamkilling is either done by mistake or for just using it on a guy who joined the CT team for constant trolling/rule breaking. Either way it's still not allowed and may result in a ban. What's the benefit in all of that?
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”