Bug Topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

Panda
nD* Jail Member

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Panda »

The function glows all T's alive from what I know, thats why theres a rule not to glow t's when there are escapers so you don't glow them
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

hoho wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:Glowing teams glows all the Ts on the map as opposed to only those in close proximity
not sure but i think this one was intended to be this way. i believe before the server died they changed it to be this way on purpose.
KaitoKid wrote:/glow : can't glow individual players anymore (can only glow as team, can't aim at a T and glow them red/green/blue yourself). Glowing teams glows all the Ts on the map as opposed to only those in close proximity
Panda wrote:The function glows all T's alive from what I know, thats why theres a rule not to glow t's when there are escapers so you don't glow them
I'm pretty sure both ways to glow players been the normal version. Due to many bugs which occurred, I guess it is just an older version/plugin. Even that the names shows up when you glow teams are defo not the way we wanted it since it takes the chance away of an escaper/rebeller to succeed on it, which is part of jb.

Will mention it in private again, if this post doesn't get seen by a tech admin.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
hoho

Post by hoho »

new challenges today, but it says that i have already done the first and 3rd ones even though i havent.
PoP^

Post by PoP^ »

hoho wrote:new challenges today, but it says that i have already done the first and 3rd ones even though i havent.
I have the same bug. It says that I've already completed all challanges but I actually havn't done any yet.
User banned 1 Day for this post
J4ck
nD Mapper

Post by J4ck »

1. You can spectate terrorists in HNS funday
2. Challenges are not updating
wHx

Post by wHx »

I cant see players avatars from steam players in jb, is it me or from the server itself? if it's from the server can it get fixed?

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”