Golden katana back pt2

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

:) Sensei

Golden katana back pt2

Post by :) Sensei »

As you all know I lost my golden katana. Zeros reply to my post made me think of how weak I put out my dedication and love towards my golden katana. As if its nothing dare to me. As if its something you can say to me´´you sadly cant expect that at the moment´´ as if its something that a man can grasp upon without being crushed by the hurtful meanings of the words.
Im not one to lose patience or motivation for just a simple setback, I know what I want and when I want it. I want my dear katana back. Its now been hours, days, months, years without it. I still thinking of it everyday. I have to work harder than everybody, to show my meaning and how important than I am than before I had my katana. Still I dont get the respect I deserve. Still I dont get fear from the officers I deserve. Still I dont get the trust in my teammates I deserve. All for a simple hijacking incident?

I havent lost faith yet, a simple hacking incident wont crush me. I was trying to get it back. Spending countless hours on the computer, leaving studies. work, relationship behind just for a single reason. Until a dear friend told me that I could get it back without getting it back from scratch, everything was blooming for me. I could finally see it. The world looked different. I didnt really know how to feel. All the hours ive spent to get it back after ive lost, all the hours ive spent watching motivational videos. All the relationship and friendships ive ruined because of it. Was it all worth it? You might say no, but I truly believe it was worth it. It made me grow as a person, becoming mature and getting a more patience than a man can ever imagine having. That was what I thought. Patience is a virtue desired by many, but who is there to judge what should be called patience? What happens when you realise that logically it isnt a moment to be patient but put on a fight. What will then happen to all the hours, days, months, years you have spent being ´´patient´´ realising it was all fake. Its an art that requires practice. Being patient with heart, thoughts and soul is another thing than being patient with your beliefs and passion. I wont ever be patient with my passion, this community has taught me it, a lesson for life I should say.
~LITE~

Re: Golden katana back pt2

Post by ~LITE~ »

Drama queen
Jak

Post by Jak »

OMG sensei u make me cry man :(
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

the dedication israel
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Want a hug Sensei?
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

We all know you had the katana .. you just want to flex on the new players :trollface:
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
wox

Post by wox »

With all due respect, your dedication is towards something very unworthy, I mean? losing friendships and wasting your time of studying for some pixels in a game?
Sharing this post is also unjustified in my opinion. You can seek attention by dedicating your time and efforts to something more rewarding my man, instead of showing how immature you are to us.
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

wox wrote:With all due respect, your dedication is towards something very unworthy, I mean? losing friendships and wasting your time of studying for some pixels in a game?
Sharing this post is also unjustified in my opinion. You can seek attention by dedicating your time and efforts to something more rewarding my man, instead of showing how immature you are to us.
No worries, he is to 50% joking. Do not take it too serious at all ;)
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
wox

Post by wox »

I’m only saying that because I don’t have a katana :’(
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

One day Toti and I after we had a good NIGHT and after I gangbanged him. He Told me if he can have his virginity back. You know what was the answer? The same to you "you can't"
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”