Coronavirius Funday

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

SosA

Coronavirius Funday

Post by SosA »

I was thinking of a funday to add & since their has been a corona virius pandemic going on! I thought up of a funday!

CoronaVirius
The concept of this game is for only terrorists, or we could do both terrorists & counter-terrorists! So let me explain my idea of this game! Once the gamemode Coronavirius is picked, the cells will open & the terrorists can run around except go into the gun room because they could kill the CT’s as it would be defined as rebelling in the gamemode! So, once the game started, so let’s say there is 24 terrorists! The round is going to start off with 6 infected corona virius terrorists, & they have to slash or affect another terrorists with the corona virius! If they do affect them with the corona virius , their “coronavirius” disease will disappear! Once the 6 terrorists has been affected a timer will appear for 10-15 seconds until they finally have been eliminated from the game! Once they slash another terrorists, the terrorists will freeze for a one or two seconds! If you have any questions, please post them here below because I can answer any questions I didn’t include in this post
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Razor8182

Re: Coronavirius Funday

Post by Razor8182 »

So its basically a big hot potato day.
SosA

Post by SosA »

Razor8182 wrote:So its basically a big hot potato day.
Basically yes, I guess.
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

SosA wrote:I was thinking of a funday to add & since their has been a corona virius pandemic going on! I thought up of a funday!

CoronaVirius
The concept of this game is for only terrorists, or we could do both terrorists & counter-terrorists! So let me explain my idea of this game! Once the gamemode Coronavirius is picked, the cells will open & the terrorists can run around except go into the gun room because they could kill the CT’s as it would be defined as rebelling in the gamemode! So, once the game started, so let’s say there is 24 terrorists! The round is going to start off with 6 infected corona virius terrorists, & they have to slash or affect another terrorists with the corona virius! If they do affect them with the corona virius , their “coronavirius” disease will disappear! Once the 6 terrorists has been affected a timer will appear for 10-15 seconds until they finally have been eliminated from the game! Once they slash another terrorists, the terrorists will freeze for a one or two seconds! If you have any questions, please post them here below because I can answer any questions I didn’t include in this post
That's a lot of exclamation marks!!!

We kinda do have already a day like that which is freeze tag game. Also it might be just me, but giving that shitty virus a funday doesn't seem right to me.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

ZeRo#1 wrote:

We kinda do have already a day like that which is freeze tag game. Also it might be just me, but giving that shitty virus a funday doesn't seem right to me.
Agree with this. There could be a funday like that but no need to call it coronavirus
SosA

Post by SosA »

Queen's Revenge wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:

Agree with this. There could be a funday like that but no need to call it coronavirus
Just a idea name! We can always change it up
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
hoho

Post by hoho »

ZeRo wrote: We kinda do have already a day like that which is freeze tag game.
A funday where random freeze tag guys are chosen and everyone has low gravity would be fun
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

How about this :

1 or 2 get infected, they have a minute to live, and if they slash someone he/she gets the virus and given a minute to live, the goal is to stay alive until all the ones with the virus die.

Or we can remove the 1 minute timer, and make the one who stays last will get 500 nD and the one who infects the most get 500 nD.

And ofcourse the ones with the virus are slower.
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Tbh coronavirus funday doesn't really seem like a unique idea. For example what comes to mind when you think of a virus day is: A couple of people are infected and are trying to turn everyone into an infected OR they are trying to infect someone in order to become uninfected themselves. So a coronavirus day would just be a ripoff of either a zombie day or a freezetag day.
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Yes . There is many name ideas for this funday (H1N1 . Ebola ... etc)
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Hadi wrote:How about this :

1 or 2 get infected, they have a minute to live, and if they slash someone he/she gets the virus and given a minute to live, the goal is to stay alive until all the ones with the virus die.

Or we can remove the 1 minute timer, and make the one who stays last will get 500 nD and the one who infects the most get 500 nD.

And ofcourse the ones with the virus are slower.
so........ zombie day?
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

bring back scout day, where each player gets gravity and fight with scouts against cts
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Kurza wrote:bring back scout day, where each player gets gravity and fight with scouts against cts
Actually agreeing to this, Scout Day was pretty good.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Kurza wrote:bring back scout day, where each player gets gravity and fight with scouts against cts
actually i'd prolly enjoy this lol - reminds me of the map scoutzknivez or whatever it was called.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”