Small problem with new members

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Kitra
nD* Jail Member

Small problem with new members

Post by Kitra »

I had problems with some of the new members lately... they can't wait to use their commands and switch,mute,kick,warn,revive etc...
first madlife revived me while I was alive with a gun at T team and revived me again and then slayed me.(he thought I was dead when he revived me probably,it was a small mistake since me and killer prestige have similar nickname K!)
second jack switched me for pressing a button (I was ct and the T got lr was last T ) and sent me a warn for being bad ct
and third silence switched me when map changed and ratio wasnt ok and switched me in first 20 sec of new map players didnt connect yet cuz players were ok....It has a autoratio and it fixes itself even though I wasnt against ratio. I just want to not be so triggered about these stuff and be more careful.
Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
Silence
nD* Jail Member

Re: Small problem with new members

Post by Silence »

I switched you and myself at the beginning of the map due to low quantity of terrorists (9)- you joined to CT team as last (8th).
After the switch the ratio was 6 to 11. You are free to switch teams when more players join the server.
Please see below how the ratio works below if you have any doubts:
Spoiler!
minato

Post by minato »

1. allot of cts was playing around so i made myself clear next ct to play around gets switched and warned for bad ct as no ct was helping or paying attention more like ruinning the rounds. 2. dunno why youre lying i was still commanding it was not last t alive as i remember when i warned you. you pressed the button of the music game next to the nade game of jb_snow and i said next ct to press it when im commanding will get a warn and switch to make the cts stop playing around. 3. u told me yourself someone dared u to doit for 5k so i dont know why youre making a post about it when you clearly know youre in the wrong?
Papito

Post by Papito »

this is exactly the reason why i stopped playing jb, haven't had any good experiences with newly joined members except madlife.
These users thanked the author Papito for the post:
Bravo
Jak

Post by Jak »

Listen bro kitra, you all are my friends here.. so I wanna give a real opinion about them!
For me they make great job and I didn’t expect that from new members.!
Since they add 3 of them which they are active in-game, most of players who was abuse his ct/vip power stop that
Even I chill out after i saw them in server,
Another example, last day i use noclip in funday to get car at jb_solar_v2, member do his job and warn and slay me.. I didn’t be sad because he do his job and i was the wrong in this case,, after that he helped me in the next maps/rounds to command or make nice days.. tbh i start like him by only 2 days of being member.
They r doing great job in the server, thanks alot Andy, Jack, silence!
These users thanked the author Jak for the post:
traS
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
Kitra
nD* Jail Member

Post by Kitra »

Silence wrote:I switched you and myself at the beginning of the map due to low quantity of terrorists (9)- you joined to CT team as last (8th).
After the switch the ratio was 6 to 11. You are free to switch teams when more players join the server.
Please see below how the ratio works below if you have any doubts:
Spoiler!
Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
Kitra
nD* Jail Member

Post by Kitra »

minato wrote:1. allot of cts was playing around so i made myself clear next ct to play around gets switched and warned for bad ct as no ct was helping or paying attention more like ruinning the rounds. 2. dunno why youre lying i was still commanding it was not last t alive as i remember when i warned you. you pressed the button of the music game next to the nade game of jb_snow and i said next ct to press it when im commanding will get a warn and switch to make the cts stop playing around. 3. u told me yourself someone dared u to doit for 5k so i dont know why youre making a post about it when you clearly know youre in the wrong?
SosA

Post by SosA »

Hey Kitra! If you really think members are abusing their powers against the players, I recommend you report them because making this thread won’t get members punishment unless you have proof of the actions they committed! There is a reason why they used their powers (moderate) you & they wouldn’t do it for no reason!
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Give new members time to settle in. There will be mistakes, but give them some slack in the beginning regardless.

Members and admins, we all make mistakes from time to time when moderating. However, put yourself in a position where you don’t have to be moderated in the first place and you will most likely have a better time on the server.
These users thanked the author zapt0r for the post (total 2):
pablo, flanky
Regards,
zapt0r
PoP^

Post by PoP^ »

Papito wrote:this is exactly the reason why i stopped playing jb, haven't had any good experiences with newly joined members except madlife.
ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz papa
User banned 1 Day for this post
:) Sensei

Post by :) Sensei »

How is the communication between members? It seems that all members have their own sense of judgement these days so it becomes personal too often rather than a pattern to follow. Are the members only forum group active as it is now?
Papito

Post by Papito »

PoP^ wrote:
Papito wrote:this is exactly the reason why i stopped playing jb, haven't had any good experiences with newly joined members except madlife.
no more getting carried by papa
PoP^

Post by PoP^ »

Papito wrote:
PoP^ wrote:
getting carried by papa? the only getting carred by u is nomikk this dog ezzzzzz
User banned 1 Day for this post
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Papito wrote:
PoP^ wrote:
PoP^ wrote:
Papito wrote:
PoP^ wrote:
getting carried by papa? the only getting carred by u is nomikk this dog ezzzzzz
This is not the spam section, stay on topic. If you have nothing useful to add regarding this topic refrain from posting inside here!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”