Ct ban

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

User avatar
PoP^
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Ct ban

Post by PoP^ »

I was commanding the Teamkilling game with the cars on jb_snow today. I've commanded that game a few times over the past days. Neither any member or admin has complained. It's just some different and fun game besides all the snake games and football matches. From what I noticed people enjoy playing it.

So as I said I was commanding it like every other time I'm CT on jb_snow. After the game ended and the final T survived I got CT banned for 72 hours with out any explaination given. The members ingame name was 'LmaHboUUL'.
After i got banned there was no explanation given and the member left straight after the ban was given.

SS:
https://gyazo.com/5eca9bb8314c7b06330c826f68ea2c79
https://gyazo.com/9790daa57874efd1aea521a3adec8555
User banned 1 Day for this post
User avatar
nomikk
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Ct ban

Post by nomikk »

To be honnest, an explanation or/ moderetion should be given by the member who ct banned you at this moment to explain the reasons of the ban , I was in CT team and we have done this game many times in the past days, its like a DM day with cars, so, ctban pop for this without any other reasons is wrong .
Papito
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:48 am
Location: Dubai, UAE
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ct ban

Post by Papito »

because they only want you to command snake game/simon says and saw game every day.
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: Ct ban

Post by ZeRo#1 »

PoP^ wrote:I was commanding the Teamkilling game with the cars on jb_snow today. I've commanded that game a few times over the past days. Neither any member or admin has complained. It's just some different and fun game besides all the snake games and football matches. From what I noticed people enjoy playing it.

So as I said I was commanding it like every other time I'm CT on jb_snow. After the game ended and the final T survived I got CT banned for 72 hours with out any explaination given. The members ingame name was 'LmaHboUUL'.
After i got banned there was no explanation given and the member left straight after the ban was given.

SS:
https://gyazo.com/5eca9bb8314c7b06330c826f68ea2c79
https://gyazo.com/9790daa57874efd1aea521a3adec8555
I've not been the member who ct banned you, but to be straight and honest you broke a lot of rules lately PoP. This is for sure a sum up of all your (ct) rulebreaks/behaviours.
As I mentioned it last ingame, banter is fine but there need to be a point when it has to stop. Sadly you are one of them who are not able to see/feel this point.

But I also do agree that you at least should have been given an explanation why you got ct banned. This should be the minimum what you can expect after the punishment.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
Medz
nD** Zombie Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:22 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Ct ban

Post by Medz »

PoP^ wrote:I was commanding the Teamkilling game with the cars on jb_snow today. I've commanded that game a few times over the past days. Neither any member or admin has complained. It's just some different and fun game besides all the snake games and football matches. From what I noticed people enjoy playing it.

So as I said I was commanding it like every other time I'm CT on jb_snow. After the game ended and the final T survived I got CT banned for 72 hours with out any explaination given. The members ingame name was 'LmaHboUUL'.
After i got banned there was no explanation given and the member left straight after the ban was given.

SS:
https://gyazo.com/5eca9bb8314c7b06330c826f68ea2c79
https://gyazo.com/9790daa57874efd1aea521a3adec8555
the reason you got ctbanned is because you killed a T with a car on purpose inside the cage, on top of that the spike game which wasn't called at all with the car teamkill game inside the cage, but you going to say it isn't enough for a ct ban? well in this case, I'ma remind you that you got warned/ctbanned for teamkilling your fellow ct mates, with a car couple of days ago, ON PURPOSE, and you got moderated for that, lets not forget that you are a regular, and you know the rules very well, so i ain't supposed to moderate you as someone who just joined the game n got no idea about the game, on top of that you do it on purpose.

second thing i didn't leave, i was on spec, talking to jack as he was asking me for the reason, i tried to reach u ingame but couldn't do, so the explanation was given by jack, by that i mean i told jack to give u the explanation and i believe he did.
what i can tell was unfair is the 4 days ctban, wasn't meant to be 4days but only 1 day, already contacted an admin for that, and should be solved :)

other thing i forgot to mention is the n word you u use vry often, numerous times, checking your logs would be a good idea to look over your behaviour ingame :)
people change, even satan used to be an angel
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: Ct ban

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Papito wrote:because they only want you to command snake game/simon says and saw game every day.
Well at least others command and do not join only the ct team to get ez ct money. Whenever I see you in ct team you do not tend to command with an exception if a member ask you to do so. I usually see you somehow camping anywhere in the map to be sure to survive till the /lr, which seems to be your only goal as a ct.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
PoP^
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Ct ban

Post by PoP^ »

Dante. wrote:
PoP^ wrote:I was commanding the Teamkilling game with the cars on jb_snow today. I've commanded that game a few times over the past days. Neither any member or admin has complained. It's just some different and fun game besides all the snake games and football matches. From what I noticed people enjoy playing it.

So as I said I was commanding it like every other time I'm CT on jb_snow. After the game ended and the final T survived I got CT banned for 72 hours with out any explaination given. The members ingame name was 'LmaHboUUL'.
After i got banned there was no explanation given and the member left straight after the ban was given.

SS:
https://gyazo.com/5eca9bb8314c7b06330c826f68ea2c79
https://gyazo.com/9790daa57874efd1aea521a3adec8555
the reason you got ctbanned is because you killed a T with a car on purpose inside the cage, on top of that the spike game which wasn't called at all with the car teamkill game inside the cage, but you going to say it isn't enough for a ct ban? well in this case, I'ma remind you that you got warned/ctbanned for teamkilling your fellow ct mates, with a car couple of days ago, and you got moderated for that, lets not forget that you are a regular, and you know the rules very well, so i ain't supposed to moderate you as someone who just joined the game n got no idea about the game, on top of that you do it on purpose.

second thing i didn't leave, i was on spec, talking to jack as he was asking me for the reason, i tried to reach u ingame but couldn't do, so the explanation was given by jack, by that i mean i told jack to give u the explanation and i believe he did.
what i can tell was unfair is the 4 days ctban, wasn't meant to be 4days but only 1 day, already contacted an admin for that, and should be solved :)

other thing i forgot to mention is the n word you u use vry often, numerous times, checking your logs would be a good idea to look over your behaviour ingame :)

Didn't FK the T on purpose. He was standing next to the cage door when I drove the car inside. I told the Ts to go to the backwall of the cage so they wont get killed by the CTs. With that country game... I pronounced Niger the german way. It got misunderstood and that was kinda my fault. And the CT TK thing... If it goes by that half CT team should be banned every map. I started the 1,2,3 game the last times as well and noone bothered. Its to make the game quicker when Ts keep failing to TK each other.

I'll take that ban for the mistakes I've done before but because of playing the teamkilling game not really.
User banned 1 Day for this post
User avatar
Medz
nD** Zombie Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:22 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Ct ban

Post by Medz »

PoP^ wrote:
Dante. wrote:
PoP^ wrote:I was commanding the Teamkilling game with the cars on jb_snow today. I've commanded that game a few times over the past days. Neither any member or admin has complained. It's just some different and fun game besides all the snake games and football matches. From what I noticed people enjoy playing it.

So as I said I was commanding it like every other time I'm CT on jb_snow. After the game ended and the final T survived I got CT banned for 72 hours with out any explaination given. The members ingame name was 'LmaHboUUL'.
After i got banned there was no explanation given and the member left straight after the ban was given.

SS:
https://gyazo.com/5eca9bb8314c7b06330c826f68ea2c79
https://gyazo.com/9790daa57874efd1aea521a3adec8555
the reason you got ctbanned is because you killed a T with a car on purpose inside the cage, on top of that the spike game which wasn't called at all with the car teamkill game inside the cage, but you going to say it isn't enough for a ct ban? well in this case, I'ma remind you that you got warned/ctbanned for teamkilling your fellow ct mates, with a car couple of days ago, and you got moderated for that, lets not forget that you are a regular, and you know the rules very well, so i ain't supposed to moderate you as someone who just joined the game n got no idea about the game, on top of that you do it on purpose.

second thing i didn't leave, i was on spec, talking to jack as he was asking me for the reason, i tried to reach u ingame but couldn't do, so the explanation was given by jack, by that i mean i told jack to give u the explanation and i believe he did.
what i can tell was unfair is the 4 days ctban, wasn't meant to be 4days but only 1 day, already contacted an admin for that, and should be solved :)

other thing i forgot to mention is the n word you u use vry often, numerous times, checking your logs would be a good idea to look over your behaviour ingame :)

Didn't FK the T on purpose. He was standing next to the cage door when I drove the car inside. I told the Ts to go to the backwall of the cage so they wont get killed by the CTs. With that country game... I pronounced Niger the german way. It got misunderstood and that was kinda my fault. And the CT TK thing... If it goes by that half CT team should be banned every map. I started the 1,2,3 game the last times as well and noone bothered. Its to make the game quicker when Ts keep failing to TK each other.

I'll take that ban for the mistakes I've done before but because of playing the teamkilling game not really.
guess you understand english don't you? wasn't mainly cus of the game but cus of the T kill which was ON PURPOSE and the spike game which got triggered when it was not called, i was spectating you when you killed the T and you litterally was aiming at the T, ran the car with full speed then jumped, which makes it clearly targetting the T for a kill on purpose
you could've slowed down, warned him verbally/shooting, then move the car inside the cage,sowly, it isn't like the car can't be slowed down or that you gotta jump of it.
people change, even satan used to be an angel
Papito
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:48 am
Location: Dubai, UAE
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ct ban

Post by Papito »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Papito wrote:because they only want you to command snake game/simon says and saw game every day.
Well at least others command and do not join only the ct team to get ez ct money. Whenever I see you in ct team you do not tend to command with an exception if a member ask you to do so. I usually see you somehow camping anywhere in the map to be sure to survive till the /lr, which seems to be your only goal as a ct.
nope you're wrong, the only reason why i don't command is because none of you guys pay attention when i command and i always make sure to kill all the escapers when some one is commanding, most of you guys want me dead if ever i command so i rather not command and help the commander have a successful day my friend.
User avatar
Rhyme
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Ct ban

Post by Rhyme »

Papito wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Papito wrote:because they only want you to command snake game/simon says and saw game every day.
Well at least others command and do not join only the ct team to get ez ct money. Whenever I see you in ct team you do not tend to command with an exception if a member ask you to do so. I usually see you somehow camping anywhere in the map to be sure to survive till the /lr, which seems to be your only goal as a ct.
nope you're wrong, the only reason why i don't command is because none of you guys pay attention when i command and i always make sure to kill all the escapers when some one is commanding, most of you guys want me dead if ever i command so i rather not command and help the commander have a successful day my friend.
If the only reason you dont command is because no cts pay attention.. Why u go ct then :) Self torture?
Image

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Papito
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:48 am
Location: Dubai, UAE
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ct ban

Post by Papito »

Rhyme wrote:
Papito wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Papito wrote:because they only want you to command snake game/simon says and saw game every day.
Well at least others command and do not join only the ct team to get ez ct money. Whenever I see you in ct team you do not tend to command with an exception if a member ask you to do so. I usually see you somehow camping anywhere in the map to be sure to survive till the /lr, which seems to be your only goal as a ct.
nope you're wrong, the only reason why i don't command is because none of you guys pay attention when i command and i always make sure to kill all the escapers when some one is commanding, most of you guys want me dead if ever i command so i rather not command and help the commander have a successful day my friend.
If the only reason you dont command is because no cts pay attention.. Why u go ct then :) Self torture?
to have fun as a ct?
go back to scamming underage kids for their csgo skins, stop acting like a saint here you dirty weasel
These users thanked the author Papito for the post (total 2):
Kurza, doeda
User avatar
Medz
nD** Zombie Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:22 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Ct ban

Post by Medz »

keep it nice papa, it's afterall a discussion, if you gonna take it personal or have a slapfight here, take it somewhere else.
people change, even satan used to be an angel
User avatar
Rhyme
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Ct ban

Post by Rhyme »

Papito wrote: to have fun as a ct?
go back to scamming underage kids for their csgo skins, stop acting like a saint here you dirty weasel
Get your facts straight please before accusing people of stuff they never did.
Image

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Papito
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:48 am
Location: Dubai, UAE
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ct ban

Post by Papito »

Rhyme wrote:
Papito wrote: to have fun as a ct?
go back to scamming underage kids for their csgo skins, stop acting like a saint here you dirty weasel
Get your facts straight please before accusing people of stuff they never did.
lol really? are you sure about that?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TrafficVinyI
https://steamcommunity.com/id/EditedRhyme
https://steamcommunity.com/id/EdRhymeZ
who do these accounts belong to?
you have few more accounts that i cannot find but these accounts have enough proof in their profile and speaks for itself.
i still believe these accounts are active and you're still scamming people outside this community, you're not good at hiding it.
you're lucky i cannot find the guy you scammed for his csgo knife a while ago, but ill try to look for him and get those proofs i had on you.
User avatar
Rhyme
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Ct ban

Post by Rhyme »

Papito wrote:
Get your facts straight please before accusing people of stuff they never did.
lol really? are you sure about that?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TrafficVinyI
https://steamcommunity.com/id/EditedRhyme
https://steamcommunity.com/id/EdRhymeZ
who do these accounts belong to?
you have few more accounts that i cannot find but these accounts have enough proof in their profile and speaks for itself.
i still believe these accounts are active and you're still scamming people outside this community, you're not good at hiding it.
you're lucky i cannot find the guy you scammed for his csgo knife a while ago, but ill try to look for him and get those proofs i had on you.
FYI Yes these accounts are active.
The first one is my cs 1.6 :) i play cs 1.6 on it and im pretty much only online on that account exactly for that.

Second account. Its for For honor. Im sure jack can confirm that because i switched to that account only to play with him. And im usually never online on that account. other than for that.

Third account. Its my main. I live stream on here, Everything is linked to this account. I don't have for honor on it However im planning on buying it here to stop switching between 3 accounts.
That said. Ill explain my vac bans now. Its really the main reasons for creating many accounts. My cs 1.6 account Has a csgo ban, I used skin changer and that initiated the ban.
My for honer account, Got vaced for using cheats in rust, Yes i was using a bloody mouse In other words scripts for a gun. Used to be allowed until they started banning people for using it. and unfortunately i was one

And Also a little more information. It wasnt a knife :) And its really the exact opposite of what he told you. but there's really no point to explaining to a sheep. as they allow follow one thing and don't have the ability to many understand actually what happend

If your willing to actually understand what happend Add me https://steamcommunity.com/id/EdRhymeZ and ill explain exactly what happend.. Only do if you actually willing to listen and not just believe whatever u were told
Image

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Locked

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”