Reset toplist?

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

Reset toplist?

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 72
Xalus
nD Coder

Re: Reset toplist?

Post by Xalus »

What about the idea that players points automatically go down by time,
only way to keep & grow is by joining the server?

So by time the inactive players will go down,
and active players can take over.

--
Anyway, personally I think they worked for the top spots,
don't take away what they worked for. #MyOpinion

Grtz,
Xalus
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Xalus wrote:What about the idea that players points automatically go down by time,
only way to keep & grow is by joining the server?

So by time the inactive players will go down,
and active players can take over.

--
Anyway, personally I think they worked for the top spots,
don't take away what they worked for. #MyOpinion

Grtz,
Xalus
then we should name it top20, basicly how many people that is daily active right now.
and pretty much forcing people to be active for an hour or 2 isnt that fun when they just wanna join for fun from time to time.
aint gonna be ego but we all played to where we are now like everybody should do, resetting would just piss people of cus probly most of the tops was/are pretty competitive including me, even tho i rearly play anymore but forcing me to play for few hours each day when i dont wanna wont make me active again.
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
S.W.A.T
SosA

Post by SosA »

I would like to make a suggestion: Every season, we will have a top highest player’s earned the most points, when the season ends, Everyone’s point from top 100 will get transferred to another top list board as the points are being saved. In addition we could also implement rewards & achievements every new season!

I know the season thing was related to fortnite however ever season players buy the battle bus because it brings loots and reward every time you tier up. In this case it’s CS 1.6 we would have two separate achievements and weekly rewards every week, and those can bring points and rewards! For example Achievement completed! Reward: $5000 & 100 points added
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Rose wrote:I would like to make a suggestion: Every season, we will have a top highest player’s earned the most points, when the season ends, Everyone’s point from top 100 will get transferred to another top list board as the points are being saved. In addition we could also implement rewards & achievements every new season!

I know the season thing was related to fortnite however ever season players buy the battle bus because it brings loots and reward every time you tier up. In this case it’s CS 1.6 we would have two separate achievements and weekly rewards every week, and those can bring points and rewards! For example Achievement completed! Reward: $5000 & 100 points added
This could be an idea, keep the main toplist as is and add a season toplist that resets every so many weeks/months. Then add some seasonal achievements and give out rewards for the people that complete those achievements within the given timeframe. You could just re-use already existing achievements and tweak their numbers to make it possible but still challenging to get within the season.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
SosA

Post by SosA »

Mystic wrote:
Rose wrote:I would like to make a suggestion: Every season, we will have a top highest player’s earned the most points, when the season ends, Everyone’s point from top 100 will get transferred to another top list board as the points are being saved. In addition we could also implement rewards & achievements every new season!

This could be an idea, keep the main toplist as is and add a season toplist that resets every so many weeks/months. Then add some seasonal achievements and give out rewards for the people that complete those achievements within the given timeframe. You could just re-use already existing achievements and tweak their numbers to make it possible but still challenging to get within the season.
You do have to realize this in some what way that the top list has to be restarted
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
G4M_3eR

Post by G4M_3eR »

I think yes to pump new blood on the server
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

Imagine a pissed 'Potato' LMFAO, what's the point of reseting, last like 6 months i only saw the server go above 10 players a few times, this game is not dead, more like a zombie
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”