Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

critycism

Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]

Post by critycism »

KaitoKid wrote:
critycism wrote:
SIG MISS wrote:My idea is: instead of /ghost we can make something more fun , when all the ts die and they keep watching the game when they are dead its so boring and in jb the rounds take much time

and the ts keep saying come on end it, its 0:00 and i am one of them

so we can do somthing fun its /dm if they type this word the dead players , will respawn and play deathmach game in the map while they are dead , with some cash (not too much cash)=like 5nD$ for rifle kills and 10nD$ for pistol kills

i think this idea will let players not even ask about 0:00 and its too fun
You are basically taking an idea from LGK but alright.
Anyway, they worked on this plugin ages ago and it didn't work as planned, it had too many bugs.
pretty sure nD had this plugin already years ago, and before them mTc did

o shit didn't know, if they had this plugin before why make a new one?
hoho wrote:
Xalus wrote:I like the Key idea to, so you can sneak out your cell. Maybe a bit overkill.

About the time spending as Dead, we gotta find something about that indeed.
After updating the servers we could take a look into that to make it more interesting.
Make something like the underworld in the roadrage server?
Underground idea would be really cool in jb, i'm sure you can use that plugin and change it up a bit
S.W.A.T

Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]

Post by S.W.A.T »

critycism wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:
critycism wrote:
SIG MISS wrote:My idea is: instead of /ghost we can make something more fun , when all the ts die and they keep watching the game when they are dead its so boring and in jb the rounds take much time

and the ts keep saying come on end it, its 0:00 and i am one of them

so we can do somthing fun its /dm if they type this word the dead players , will respawn and play deathmach game in the map while they are dead , with some cash (not too much cash)=like 5nD$ for rifle kills and 10nD$ for pistol kills

i think this idea will let players not even ask about 0:00 and its too fun
You are basically taking an idea from LGK but alright.
Anyway, they worked on this plugin ages ago and it didn't work as planned, it had too many bugs.
pretty sure nD had this plugin already years ago, and before them mTc did

o shit didn't know, if they had this plugin before why make a new one?
hoho wrote:
Xalus wrote:I like the Key idea to, so you can sneak out your cell. Maybe a bit overkill.

About the time spending as Dead, we gotta find something about that indeed.
After updating the servers we could take a look into that to make it more interesting.
Make something like the underworld in the roadrage server?
Underground idea would be really cool in jb, i'm sure you can use that plugin and change it up a bit
nD had /mg before that contained many games s4s and deathmatch . The problem with it is that it makes the server crash .
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”