[Suggest] Jailbreak Days, Fundays cleanup.

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Xalus
nD Coder

[Suggest] Jailbreak Days, Fundays cleanup.

Post by Xalus »

I've posted this for admins to respond last week on the 'Highly Secret Coder-Forum aka GSC-F',
but surprise, surprise not much of attention given.
Only a few 'Jailbreak' is not my part responds.

Anyway, I'm posting it here, to see what the community thinks about it.
Taking the power to the player #TAKINGOVER #COUP

Post below is pretty much a copy, paste but
I wanna know what you guys would like to see and how you want it to work.

--------------------

I was wondering if I could make global day API,
that manages and handles all days in jailbreak.
And add the ability to have map days, and many more.

So at the moment we have (if I'm right) '/hns, /sparta' not sure there are actually any more and fundays.

So I would suggest a simple menu that shows the days.

neonDragon: Days
Cooldown until ability to start next day: 2rounds

Free for all
1. Jedi day
2. One In The Chamber
3. Battle royal (Plays: 1/1)

Guard vs prisoner
4. Hide 'n seek (Plays: 0 / 1)
5. Sparta (Plays: 1 / 2)
6. Nightcrawler
7. Rambo
8. Scout

Prisoner only
9. Boxing
10. Scout
11. Laserrace CUP (Map: jail_aj_bananamuffin_nd)

I would suggest that CTs can open the 'Day' menu all times with simple '/day' command.
Anyway there are few things that will block starting a new funday,
You can only start one each 3 rounds, when actually clicking on a funday to start it,
a small popup menu of 10seconds will show in top corner to all other CTs, and at least ...% needs to approve it.
(Of course admins, members and Xalus :trollface: can force starting a funday anytime, anyplace.)

The popup is a way to force CTs to communicate and agree on starting a day, and not randomly get a fool to type '/sparta'.
When popup fails, the CT that try'd won't be able to start another one for that round. (Others can, max 2 votes total).

neonDragon: Days
Pukata wants to start Hide 'n Seek

1. Accept
0. Exit (7seconds)

Also a way that terrorist can still voteup to get a forced funday. (/funday, maybe with less chat spam, gotta look into that)

Maybe T's can also open the /day menu, and when they actually click on it,
they get info how the day works, and everything they need to know.

Please give your opinion and your suggestion.

Grtz,
nD* Coder | Xalus
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
Papito

Re: [Suggest] Jailbreak Days, Fundays cleanup.

Post by Papito »

this is a good idea, its better to have a chosen funday that everyone would like rather than having a random funday.
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Papito wrote:this is a good idea, its better to have a chosen funday that everyone would like rather than having a random funday.
Agree on this, nice idea Xalus, what is this one I didn't understand this one; 11. Laserrace CUP (Map: jail_aj_bananamuffin_nd) (do you mean the duck n jump at bananamuffin?

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Xalus
nD Coder

Post by Xalus »

SNap^ wrote:
Papito wrote:this is a good idea, its better to have a chosen funday that everyone would like rather than having a random funday.
Agree on this, nice idea Xalus, what is this one I didn't understand this one; 11. Laserrace CUP (Map: jail_aj_bananamuffin_nd) (do you mean the duck n jump at bananamuffin?
Just an example that there could be private map days,
an example of this is exactly the 'Duck 'n Jump' game in Bananamuffin.
Wich could be a fun mini-day in my eyes ^^.

I don't have enough knowledge of other jailbreak maps,
that could be used in one amazing funday.

Grtz,
nD* Coder | Xalus
These users thanked the author Xalus for the post:
SNap
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
Running projects
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Xalus wrote:
SNap^ wrote:

Grtz,
nD* Coder | Xalus
I don't think you should invest your time into these map ideas, as these games can and probably will be commanded during the map either way.
The rest seems like great ideas!
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post:
Xalus
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

I havent been around for quiet a while but I have a question....

Why are we only improving the CS 1.6 when CSGO is the focus of most people who HAVE it? I am not saying throw away the cs1.6 servers or just let them die but I see most focus is on CS 1.6 when CSGO is played more by most nD players that HAVE it.

Just my opinion, dont mind me.
Spoiler!
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

L.A.P.D- call 911 wrote:I have been around for quiet a while but I have a question....

Why are we only improving the CS 1.6 when CSGO is the focus of most people who HAVE it? I am not saying throw away the cs1.6 servers or just let them die but I see most focus is on CS 1.6 when CSGO is played more by most nD players that HAVE it.

Csgo isn't that active at all (I think never tried it out) and has less players then cs1.6 does, there's also a different between them both (1= cs 1.6 is free and csgo isn't, 2= csgo has better quality + you need a good pc to run the game and cs1.6 doesn't need any requirements at all) so yeah. The coders/admins focus on servers/gamemods that have alot of players.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

L.A.P.D- call 911 wrote:I havent been around for quiet a while but I have a question....

Talk to uhu or Pukata ;)
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

SNap^ wrote:
L.A.P.D- call 911 wrote:I have been around for quiet a while but I have a question....

Csgo isn't that active at all (I think never tried it out) and has less players then cs1.6 does, there's also a different between them both (1= cs 1.6 is free and csgo isn't, 2= csgo has better quality + you need a good pc to run the game and cs1.6 doesn't need any requirements at all) so yeah. The coders/admins focus on servers/gamemods that have alot of players.
Especially when you look at CS 1.6 gametracker servers every day, at least first ten to fifteen pages (15 servers per page) of the search results are of full servers and still has somewhat full servers on further pages.

While most active CS:GO servers have 64 players at once, they become emptier heading towards the 15th page.

At least according to gametracker, I'm thinking that CS 1.6 worldwide is even more active than CS:GO at the moment (a phenomenal fact.). Youtube would probably be an exception, of course.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

I fully support this idea. Admins have the authority to start fundays anytime, in the other hand some regulars (like me ) beg the players to type /funday to get a funday and most of the time we get Nightcrawlers. #RegularsAccessMatters

_________________________________________________________________________________

Fundays to remove
-Nightcrawlers : More like invisibility day however, u get a 100HP + ability to climb walls which i think it is useless when Ts have unlimited ammo. invisibility day is much much better than it.
-Sparta : Look down at slayer's suggestion

Fundays to add
-Hungers games / Battle Royale : I have suggested that before
-Slayer : Free for all. Everyone will get 100HP/35HP and they have to fight each others till last man standing. i think it is better than sparta which sometimes gives advantages to the CT team.
-RPG day : Free For all and can be played as teams. Everyone gets a at4cs rpg and fight till the last man standing/team standing. we can edit health since this rpg is powerful
RPG Item Plugin : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=182405
yeah it is used for zombie mode but saw some jb servers using this mode back in days .
- HS day : Free for all. Everyone gets a deagle with unlimted ammo, can use knife too, the only way to kill by headshots till we have the last man standing. However, i prefer the 3 fundays above more than this but decided to give it a shot and see your opinions. thoughts ?

Maps's fundays
- i will write here once i get ideas

Fundays need to be edited
- All "free for all" fundays , in all of these days the day ends when a team is eliminated (usually ct team) so i suggest to make it last man standing (last one alive)
- Disable /lr in "free for all" and "CTs vs Ts" fundays , some guys just camp and wait lr and abuse with rambo, when lr is removed, no one will camp just to earn more lrs

Xalus
nD Coder

Post by Xalus »

Spoiler!
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Xalus wrote:
SNap^ wrote:

Grtz,
nD* Coder | Xalus
I don't think you should invest your time into these map ideas, as these games can and probably will be commanded during the map either way.
The rest seems like great ideas![/quote]

Thanks for your response,
and you are right, things like that can be commanded and no need for a plugin!
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
Running projects
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
Xalus
nD Coder

Post by Xalus »

Tixler wrote:I fully support this idea. Admins have the authority to start fundays anytime, in the other hand some regulars (like me ) beg the players to type /funday to get a funday and most of the time we get Nightcrawlers. #RegularsAccessMatters
Spoiler!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Fundays to remove
-Nightcrawlers : More like invisibility day however, u get a 100HP + ability to climb walls which i think it is useless when Ts have unlimited ammo. invisibility day is much much better than it.
-Sparta : Look down at slayer's suggestion

Fundays to add
-Hungers games / Battle Royale : I have suggested that before
-Slayer : Free for all. Everyone will get 100HP/35HP and they have to fight each others till last man standing. i think it is better than sparta which sometimes gives advantages to the CT team.
-RPG day : Free For all and can be played as teams. Everyone gets a at4cs rpg and fight till the last man standing/team standing. we can edit health since this rpg is powerful
RPG Item Plugin : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=182405
yeah it is used for zombie mode but saw some jb servers using this mode back in days .
- HS day : Free for all. Everyone gets a deagle with unlimted ammo, can use knife too, the only way to kill by headshots till we have the last man standing. However, i prefer the 3 fundays above more than this but decided to give it a shot and see your opinions. thoughts ?

Maps's fundays
- i will write here once i get ideas

Fundays need to be edited
- All "free for all" fundays , in all of these days the day ends when a team is eliminated (usually ct team) so i suggest to make it last man standing (last one alive)
- Disable /lr in "free for all" and "CTs vs Ts" fundays , some guys just camp and wait lr and abuse with rambo, when lr is removed, no one will camp just to earn more lrs

New days will be discussed later,
but we should think about more fun days, and special ones.

For example 'Snake day', (Just one, I was gonna say simple, but will take some coding lol... game, I just thought about)
everyone is an actual snake (like the old phone games), 6 blocks long, and move around the map,
and try to let other snakes move into you, will count as a kill, and you get bigger to catch other guys.

Grtz,
nD* Coder | Xalus
These users thanked the author Xalus for the post:
SNap
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
Running projects
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Sorry for going off topic but I'm pretty sure Kurochi made a thread on jailbreak achievements list 2 which was going to be discussed and applied a few months ago. Any updates on that. Imo it could save nD from dropping on its player base.
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

MicroChip wrote:Sorry for going off topic but I'm pretty sure Kurochi made a thread on jailbreak achievements list 2 which was going to be discussed and applied a few months ago. Any updates on that. Imo it could save nD from dropping on its player base.
ye, but that isnt so dramatic. there are tons of golden katana topics, wee i got million or some other bs topics, where the OP is just fishing for likes. 80% of the threads you can ask in the small question topic or write in the bug topic.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Xalus
nD Coder

Post by Xalus »

MicroChip wrote:Sorry for going off topic but I'm pretty sure Kurochi made a thread on jailbreak achievements list 2 which was going to be discussed and applied a few months ago. Any updates on that. Imo it could save nD from dropping on its player base.
I have no knowledge of changing jailbreak achievements.

Anyway, I'm wondering if there are some special fundays you wanna see in the new system?
Personally I'm not a big fan of default days like 'Scout day', but I guess a few of these are necessary.

At the moment I'm working on 'Slither',
It's like snake, you run around with a trail behind you, and try to make people run inside your trail (= kill).
Killing people will make your trail even bigger!

Wich is a total new concept as day,
I will probably create the 'Battle Royal' as next.

So, need a few more to complete a decent list of fun,
new (and which old-funday ones you still wanna see in it) games.

Grtz,
nD* Coder | Xalus
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
Running projects
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”