Jailbreak suggestions

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

SaKraN~

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by SaKraN~ »

Is it hard to add Healing Platform in map jail_coolf
Image <--- English 2020...
baby

Post by baby »

SaKraN~ wrote:Is it hard to add Healing Platform in map jail_coolf
no its very easy as long as you have the rmf file ( source of the map )
Aash

Post by Aash »

Is it possible for admins to make the rocketman or w/e its called command for regulars too? it seems fun and we can only do it when an admin is online.
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Aash wrote:Is it possible for admins to make the rocketman or w/e its called command for regulars too? it seems fun and we can only do it when an admin is online.
Problem with given that access to regulars is that it is going to be played way too often. However, it might be given to members and then later on to regulars, we'll discuss it.
Regards,
zapt0r
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Are physics on objects like guns among addition plans anytime soon? Like the guns would move after them getting shot or flying after an explosion? (Likewise with balls)
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Sayori wrote:Are physics on objects like guns among addition plans anytime soon? Like the guns would move after them getting shot or flying after an explosion? (Likewise with balls)
I don't get you, may you elaborate?
Regards,
zapt0r
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

zapt0r wrote:
Sayori wrote:Are physics on objects like guns among addition plans anytime soon? Like the guns would move after them getting shot or flying after an explosion? (Likewise with balls)
Ehh it's quite hard to describe it other way really :lol:
It's just guns and balls not being as static as they are, having bit of physics on them as they move after getting shot (while lying on ground ofc) or flying after nearby explosions (like one of a HE grenade). *Like a bit of realism*.
It's really a random suggestion though, ain't important.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

zapt0r wrote:
I think he's asking if it's possible to make weapons like CS:GO where weapons on the ground are influenced by bullets/explosions
STEAM_0:0:51774830
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

KaitoKid wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
I think he's asking if it's possible to make weapons like CS:GO where weapons on the ground are influenced by bullets/explosions
Better wording ^

It's certainly possible to do, will look into it.
Regards,
zapt0r
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

KaitoKid wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
Flippin CS:GO to save the CS 1.6 convo again xD
woOW

Post by woOW »

I would like to ask the admins To let The VIP's buy as much as they want jetpacks in one map ... The first Two are for free And the others With nD$ like everyone else
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

woOW wrote:I would like to ask the admins To let The VIP's buy as much as they want jetpacks in one map ... The first Two are for free And the others With nD$ like everyone else
Yes that is a bug that should be fixed, will make a ticket regarding it.
Regards,
zapt0r
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Is it possible to allow/code /lr "training" in the ghost mode? Would be nice for newer ones. Think about /lr's where you don't need an opponent: like spraying, combo, ...

Give (f.e. 3 star members) the option to blind the Ts for example a blind cage box fight, a blind race, ...
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

austria_wien wrote:Is it possible to allow/code /lr "training" in the ghost mode? Would be nice for newer ones. Think about /lr's where you don't need an opponent: like spraying, combo, ...

Give (f.e. 3 star members) the option to blind the Ts for example a blind cage box fight, a blind race, ...

I don't really see why this would be necessary as most of them you can do without having to type /lr. You can also practice a LR while someone is actually doing theirs. e.g typing, spray and so on.
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Freddy wrote:
austria_wien wrote:Is it possible to allow/code /lr "training" in the ghost mode? Would be nice for newer ones. Think about /lr's where you don't need an opponent: like spraying, combo, ...

I don't really see why this would be necessary as most of them you can do without having to type /lr. You can also practice a LR while someone is actually doing theirs. e.g typing, spray and so on.
Heh? You see how high you spray or your own LJ? I don't think so. Eeeh you can ONLY "practice" when someone is doing theirs and that's the point? But not for real, because you don't see your LJ "record". Or am I wrong?
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”