Changelog discussion

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

Dune

Re: Changelog discussion

Post by Dune »

Why don't we discuss the lack of changelogs? Extreme incompetence.
Pray for your enemies.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Dune wrote:Why don't we discuss the lack of changelogs? Extreme incompetence.
I recall Nai (?) giving some insight into why we're lacking changelogs.

It's hard to keep track of all the changes that have taken place from one meeting to another, and admins often forget to document everything appropriately. Currently there is nobody compiling changes to the community.
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Cruxell wrote:

It's hard to keep track of all the changes that have taken place from one meeting to another, and admins often forget to document everything appropriately. Currently there is nobody compiling changes to the community.
would generally be great to have an overview. for example the surf achievements are on hold till?, dm ranking system, ... would be great to hear anything about the whole ND coder stuff. :)

or you write it under an admin meeting post ;) for example what is the coding focus (bigger projects) on the next month.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

austria_wien wrote:
Cruxell wrote:

would generally be great to have an overview. for example the surf achievements are on hold till?, dm ranking system, ... would be great to hear anything about the whole ND coder stuff. :)

or you write it under an admin meeting post ;) for example what is the coding focus (bigger projects) on the next month.
Will do that for the coming admin meeting.
Regards,
zapt0r

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”